JPMorgan Chase-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

827 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 145 értékelés megtekintése
Great great great!!
Sapphire Customer Service Specialist II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, július 13.
The work environment is very encouraging and very engaging. It was an absolute honor to work for this company!! Do not get lost in the details of the job and miss that the management is amazing and so are the peers! Lots of room for advancement if you perform well and a variety of locations within the firm to relocate to. Great time-off balances and would recommend anyone looking to have a life-long career work at this location while doing their best!
flexible schedule
mean clients
Job
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Taguig2018, július 13.
The work that I have give me the opportunity to mold my strength and weaknesses to help me to bring out the best in me. Whatever plans u have you have to be strong and focus on it.Everyone has it's own goal and I feel like I am one of them and truly part of the big big industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Taguig2018, július 4.
good work environment. provide world class training that newbies can benefit. previously offered good benefits. company that you can see anywhere. good
Stressful and competitive.
Teller/Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, június 28.
The hours were long, 10 hour days every day with an hour lunch. It was hard to find time to be with family or do anything outside of work because you had to be there from 8:30am-6:30pm.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
High Performance
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Bonifacio2018, június 25.
The type of work that I did required high performance levels in all aspects (individual and production). The pay is good but it it requires a lot from you.
Typical call center
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, június 21.
Chase is a typical call center for credit card service geared to people internationally that usually feel entitled in some way. Management generally is more concerned with stats and numbers than customer care. for people that can follow strict direction at the expense of others its a great place to work.
Benefits and time off.
Unreasonable attention to numbers
Munkahelyi kultúra
learning and focusing on making necessary changes.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  9900 Old Katy rd2018, június 20.
A typical day at Chase was always busy. Learning something new everyday with customers on the phone. Have to have a good memory, be upbeat and to be alert and motivated to be the best at what you do in putting the customer best interest first. Management was always keeping the representative up to date on daily changes. The most enjoyable part of this job was working with my peers keeping each other encourage and motivated and sharing ideas on how to do better on calls.
Health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, supplemental life insrance
Kontra érvek
Everthing was a lateral move.
JP Morgan Review
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, június 19.
Managed staff, prepared work schedules and assigned specific due dates. Established and implemented departmental policies, goals, objectives and procedures. Monitored businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provided needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
fun, energizing
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2018, június 14.
great job with great pay and benefits, however I do not see my career going in the path that I would like, this is the reason for me wanting to leave.
flex hours
advancement
great
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, június 13.
love my job the pay is great the people are nice the weekly paycheck is amazing I learned a lot and got lots of experience also got my typing skills up
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fine, it was a part time temporary job
Bank Teller/ Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stone Mountain, GA2018, június 11.
I like the people there, the work was steady. You can advance in the banking world. The compensation for a teller is just really low and unable to live on.
easy work
Kontra érvek
standing for long periods and low pay
productive
Customer Services Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Illinois2018, június 7.
Responsible for acting as liaison between customers and manufacturer. Assist with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations and other inquiries.

Job duties include: Answer incoming calls with a pleasant attitude, Verify Customer as Retail or Dealer, Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges, Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers, Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale, Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions, Upsell with accessories when opportunity arises, Outbound calling for new business and inactive customers during low sales traffic times.
Great benefits, stressful job
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, június 6.
The company provides great benefits, which I feel are necessary since the job is very stressful. It is not a career for everyone and it is difficult to get off the phones unless you are close to someone who is involved in hiring for that position
Fun and diverse environment
PRIVATE CLIENT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, június 6.
A typical day at work can either be slow and smooth or busy and hectic. Being a friendly , open minded person will get you far within the company. Sometimes being outspoken or too determined can hinder your success with the company. The hardest part about the job is maybe the constant change in protocol. The most enjoyable part is that you are in a healthy, positive work environment it makes it easier to get through the day no matter what the work load entails.
Benefits, pay, positive energy
Kontra érvek
schedules can become inconsistent and work/life balance can sometimes be frustrating to manage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, június 4.
it was a six months contract position. we had a break room and cafe with amazing food. great communication with each other as a team.
we are a leading global financial services, with operations worldwide.
there was never a hard day its exciting to resolve an issue and turn an irate customer -To a happy customer.
lunch specials
temp position
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great paying job, anxiety is overwhelming.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, május 30.
Job pays very well, however, bad phone calls occurred frequently with customers cursing you out or threatening your life, and management does not care about you.
Great Company
Customer Service Fraud Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 30.
JP Morgan Chase it's a great company to work for. I'd recommend to any one. If you like to work in a fast pace environment this is the place. If you have a positive flexible attitude this is the right place to work.
Great Benefits
No Cons
Typical Call Center banking Job
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 30.
Call center style with focus on Customer service and # of calls answered per day. You would take client calls and assist with issues, while trying to maintain excellent customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO and Elgin. IL2018, május 27.
JP Morgan is a strong company with lots opportunities for advancement. It's a very diversified culture that includes collections, fraud, fraud recovery. customer service and disputes.
Management is hired from outside as well as from within. I was with them for many years.
The pay at my level was not adequate for the expertise I delivered, however I was an hourly employee. Salary may be better for management.
The benefits package is excellent, prescription coverage is great!
The most difficult part of the job is constant change. Working with the credit card industry. there are so many regulations and laws that must be adhered to, they change quickly. We have every bit of information in the form of procedures, but one must know under which procedure to look to find the regulations we need and they change constantly. We receive emails continually telling us of the change, but taking inbound calls all day, there is not adequate time to study each of these. It is easy to omit something or to do it the old way when there has been a new way implemented. This results in errors that count against you. There is verbatim scripting that must be executed exactly, all of the time. There is no room for error ever. This is extremely stressful.
You must be able to learn quickly and retain what you learn.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers I encountered each day. The customers make it all worthwhile.
great benefits
stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work
Customer Service Representative, Travel Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kenosha, WI2018, május 25.
I liked the relationship between employees and customers, it was good balance between life and work. Employees are like family and work great as team members
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van