JPMorgan Chase-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

594 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Productive and Fun workplace
Fraud Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elgin, IL2017, december 8.
Didn’t really like The job at all , could have way better management and it just was not for me. I’m looking for something way better than where I worked at
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not my favorite place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Heathrow, FL2017, december 6.
Chase is a very fast paced call center that is sales driven and results expected company. I'm not sure they always have the customers best interests at heart.
benefits and pay
literally everything else
Really Enjoyed my job
Teller/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Deer Park, TX2017, december 5.
My typical work week involved helping Customers with their everyday banking needs. I am always a friendly person and would like to find a Company that will let me advance and be able to work closer to home.
Very Customer Orientated
Kontra érvek
Working too far from my home
recommendation
Invest Servicing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2017, december 5.
Employess work very hard and there are no recommedation of the hard work. Chase is very high demanding and dont give enough proud in their employess. Daily responsibilities are repeat.
Not bad
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  AZ2017, december 4.
I enjoy working with my peers, we have a great team. Chase has pretty good benefits and the hours are pretty convenient. Would love to see bonuses implemented.
Awesome place
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hicksville, NY2017, december 2.
Chase has paved the way for me in various ways regarding the financial side and the great opportunities available.
The scheduling for JP Morgan can be requested based on your needs rather you have kids or school.
They offer college reimbursement which is always a plus .I can go on for days this company has truly changed my life.
Extra hours available
Kontra érvek
The call center closed down
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
production work
Clerical/Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, december 1.
Ok place to work for production work team player temporary only seasonal couple months out the year wish it was all year round sometimes you will be on call.
JPMorgan Chase
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westerville, OH2017, december 1.
JPMorgan Chase is a great company, that takes care of its employees. I haven't had any bad experience with working for JPMorgan Chase. I had worked there for roughly two years and just feel that it's time for me to move on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service specialist 2 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2017, november 22.
It was a wonderful place to work, very customer service oriented. culture there is that of a team, managers want to see you excel and be great. Benefits are incredible as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the people i worked with and my manager but very stressful work.
Customer service agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2017, november 21.
Work here is very stressful, your day consists of back to back calls.
You are compensated very well but the lack of movement and stationary work is ultimately what made me leave and my progression into my career.
Pro érvek
great benefits, Great people and management
stressful work, stationary
Productive and fast-paced
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, IL2017, november 21.
This was my first job and the hours were long and a lot of overtime. I had my own desk and was trained in phone and customer service. Great company to work for.
professional environment
Account Manager/ Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 18.
Jp Morgan, professional call center, extremely high call volume, not enough workers to cover the floor, It is large and they do have fun activities and great team support, several potlucks, and parties. I love it because you receive benefits the first day you start. The company is large, making advancing difficult.
professional
got off at midnight
A Great Experience
Customer Service Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Secaucus, NJ2017, november 13.
I loved working there, was a wonderful experience, however a merge took place and I was laid off. There was always a balance of constant work, multi-tasking.
Pro érvek
Excellent experience learning areas of banking and mailboxes
I don't have any cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working always productive when we have fun along with it
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  MUMBAI2017, november 8.
It feels awesome with a sense of pride when I enter the building. Say hello to everyone. If any important information to be shared we have quick debrief and start for day by login in to the phone. The day passes by managing all customers. We are called for coaching on a timely basis.

I have learned to manage every customer differently according to the situation and change tone and pitch. Everybody has a different personality and they have to be treated accordingly.

Management is awesome with very less politics. I have all the resources to reach out to any managers and get my work done.

Workplace culture is beautiful. Good people to work with.

There is nothing hard as of now

Most enjoyable part of the job is talking to customers.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, AC transport, medical coverage and so on
Back to back calls
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Easy but overwhelming
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2017, november 7.
Answer over 150 calls daily, the job is really repetitive, the work is unfulfilling and no sense of accomplishment due to high call volumes. Hardest part of the job is repeating almost the same task all day but management is understanding and helpful.
medical benefits
short breaks
did not like this job
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, mo2017, november 4.
I started working and the training was fairly extensive, but did not seem to be thorough enough. I did not feel that I was ready when I started to take calls.
the pay was good
everything else
Cube Life
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX 782512017, november 3.
If you like being told if you can stand or sit, this is your place. Typical call center environment. If you like working in a cubicle setting this is your place. Medical benefits are great though. No complaints there.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Cubicle setting
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun to work at
Customer Service Rep/Asst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 3.
Overall I enjoyed working for Chase. I was there 11 1/2 years so of course there were ups and downs. But the pay was good most of the managers were cool. One thing I did not like was favoritism.
productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, november 2.
very business like minded and fun to work at. There is always a challenge to overcome whether it is business or for the activity of the day. Everyday you learn something new about the job.
free breakfast, gift cards
Kontra érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
I dont remember
Mortgage Banking Customer Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2017, október 31.
Mortgage Banking Customer Associate / Operations processor
• Single point of contact providing step by step guidance to delinquent borrowers for various Default Servicing mortgage modification programs from meticulous document collection and proofing, to final closing of modification. Regulation X trained for Workout and Deficiency. Familiar with HAMP, FNMA, FHA, bankruptcy programs.
• Loan processor to Underwriting for assigned portfolio under strict compliancy to resolve title issues such as judgment and mechanical liens. Resolved appraisal disputes and verified income.
• Established lasting rapport in very difficult situations with our customers, delivered on promises and convinced customers to stay with our programs to bring loans current and avoid foreclosure.

Átfogó minősítés