JPMorgan Chase-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

857 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 028 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
benefits
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elgin, IL2018, október 16.
The company has awesome benefits. It all depends which department you are in. Some are more laid back than others. The only downfall is working for a corporate company and feeling like a number.
na
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chatsworth, CA2018, október 7.
coworkers were good people. Had a great time Good experience.
Temp job didn't last too long. Great location, close to everything. Parking lot really helps also.
enjoyable time at work
Customer Service Specialist II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  arlington texas2018, szeptember 28.
working at chase could be as easy as you make it, the work place culture is great, there are times when you let some one rain on your parade and changes you attitude, but never let them. the hardest part of the job is when there are system problems and you cant do your job, I enjoy working at chase and my team mates make it easy to come to work and enjoy what I do and managers help makes it easier
games, prizes, raffles
health care
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, szeptember 27.
Great job in the financial industry, & was very helpful in my personal & professional growth. Enjoyed the many job related tasks, & the personal and professional growth it has allowed me to have.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Awesome Culture
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cebu City, Cebu2018, szeptember 25.
Highly Professional and compensation is superb. The company highly invests in the people and quality of service is maintained across all locations. Standard of service is very high.
call center rep
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, szeptember 23.
call center rep taking back to back calls in regards to credit business accounts. must be able to multi task and take care of customers needs and wants.
Great Company
Deposit Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, szeptember 21.
I worked for them for many years and I had great management and peers. I enjoyed my job and was a subject matter expert. I got a lot of recognition from my managers.
I regret leaving this company but did so for better compensation.
I would definitely work again for this company.
A great place to work.
Credit Card Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, szeptember 19.
It was always a fun and enjoyable environment. I loved all my bosses and the people that surrounded me. I would recommend Chase to any of my friends and family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, friendly work environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2018, szeptember 13.
As a bank teller, my job role was to take deposits, withdrawals and answer any questions I could. If a there was a question I was unable to answer, I would ask a manager or walk them over to a bank associate at their desk. I learned how to organize a money drawer, check for fake bills, handle money and create a relationship with the regulars who came into the bank. Management was extremely helpful when needed and made sure you had everything you needed for the day. The workplace culture was friendly. The hardest part of the job was when I was not able to provide the customer with service they wanted; such as fees they accrued multi times during the month. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to interact with people and get to know the ones that came in on a regular basis.
Pro érvek
fun work environment, helpful management
Kontra érvek
sometimes the customer interactions can get a little brutal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with
Bank Teller/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chino Valley, AZ2018, szeptember 12.
Because the hours change weekly, very hard to have a home life. Weekend hours are hard also when you have a husband and children at home. Working until 6:00pm weekdays, also makes it difficult to come home and have dinner with your family
na
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, szeptember 7.
Inbound customer service position. Must have thick skin as credit card customers can be abrasive.

Not much advancement opportunity. Primary option is to become a supervisor or a manager.
ping pong table
Kontra érvek
Not much advancement opportunity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great Environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, szeptember 6.
Great company! Training was awesome and systems were always user friendly. Compensation was not the best, but the benefits balanced out the compensation. Unlimited overtime at times and ability for a flex-shift,
Flexibility
Compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Client Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 26.
Corporate America is real. You will be over worked and under paid if you don't belong to the "Big Boys Club". If you make a mistake be ready to get "Let Go". The hardest part of working with this company is the immediate supervisors, who looks out for themselves and their bonuses. Things said in the dark truly come to the light. This was my experience after 13 years.
Pro érvek
Free cashiers checks and money orders for employees
Kontra érvek
Down play employees who are good at their job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Very stressful
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2018, augusztus 21.
This company requires way too much from their employees and does not provide the environment to fulfill their request. The pay is good, but its not worth the stress.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cebu City, Cebu2018, augusztus 15.
The pay is good and the benefits as well. I liked that we have retirement benefit and life insurance as well. I also like that we get to add 2 dependents for our hmo
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Teller) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Valparaiso, IN2018, augusztus 13.
Nice company! Plenty of vacation, sick time and personal day. A typical day is fast paced and enjoyable. The workplace culture is on of teamwork. I have learned alot.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
temporary
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, LA2018, augusztus 7.
I was only part time so i didn't get a chance to experment with a lot. I would of like to have gotten hired on permited so i wouldve had a full time position and could have a career that i still could have been at the people were nice i didn't like the sheift i was on but other than that it was a good comany to work for it taught me a lote
BIlling Disputes
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elgin, IL2018, augusztus 6.
Like my job, felt like I was helping people resolve issues.
Left because they started call centers in India, and American people were losing jobs because of it
excellent benefits
Great work environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, augusztus 5.
High paced inbound and outbound calls serving credit card customers. Great supervision and management. Peaceful environment, pleasant staff members. Polite employees and professional. Would work for this company again.
Great benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, augusztus 1.
Pay is really good I like working for chase my main reason Im leaving is that ill be moving and wher I will be moving there is no bank close by........
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van