JPMorgan Chase Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 319 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not my favorite place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Heathrow, FL2017, december 6.
Chase is a very fast paced call center that is sales driven and results expected company. I'm not sure they always have the customers best interests at heart.
benefits and pay
literally everything else
Stressful
Business Online Research (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 6.
inbound calls, stressful, compliance, slow software, not great recognition, pay is ok, good benefits, leadership program and alot of different departments.
Great Job
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, LA2017, december 6.
No vivid complaints, very organized and office like atmosphere. Enjoyed my time here. Typical 9-5 job but some days I we had to be there earlier. Job description was simple to understand.
Great pay and hours
do many lay offs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very aggressive and cutthroat environment
Sr Front-end Design/Developer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, december 6.
I entered the corporate banking world after freelancing for 15 yrs, and my experience with working in that environment was absolutely stressful. ;You are only a team asset as long as you maintain perceived value. If you fly under the radar, you can expect to work there for many years, but if your ambitious and fall into the spotlight, your success can cost you your job. Its very common within JPMorgan that other departments or other Silos hostilely take over another department or project, which in many cases such as mine, you are left without a job.
Great pay and benefits
Very cuth-throat work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Ok Job
Private Client Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 6.
Ok job to work at slow most of the days some days are really busy, no progress in moving up especially outside the branch. The Career opportunities are non existent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with management teams that support individual career advancement.
CIB CAO Training Manager, Vice President (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2017, december 5.
JP Morgan offers many opportunities for employees to excel. There are organizations that are devoted to promoting staff engagement. There are also community outreach efforts that go beyond the office walls to provide assistance to local areas. The Corporate challenge is a yearly event that invites participation from employees to show true sportsmanship. JP Morgan is a wonderful place to work and offers a myriad of developmental avenues where employees can demonstrate their skills and talents.
Company discounts
Sweat shop employer
Vice President / Sr. Branch Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, december 5.
At Chase they will work your butt off. All of the branch managers do not have enough staff to run the branches correctly. Managers have to run the branch without the ability to eat lunch or to have a break its go-go-go-gogo.
Kontra érvek
Not a great place to work.
Inclusive work environment
VP - Sr. Project Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 5.
JPMorgan Chase was formed in 2000, when Chase Manhattan Corporation merged with J.P. Morgan & Co. The J.P. Morgan brand, historically known as Morgan, is used by the investment banking, asset management, private banking, private wealth management, and treasury & securities services divisions.
productive
Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2017, december 5.
Great Company to with great benefits. I would recommend Chase to any one looking for a job. Been with the company for over five years. No local IT department in New Orleans.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Micromanaging Boss is what ruined my experience
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, december 5.
Training was perfect. I love how they do training very hands on. Previous management were very caring, and gave me room to breath. If I needed areas of improvement they would tell me once. When transferred manager was so micromanaging, always on my back like if I didn't know how to do my job. Didn't matter if I had a year and a half working there. When I was done it was because he thought I was taking "lunch" break on a Saturday. All I did was refill my water bottle and use the restroom. Other than that health insurance was really good, 401k was provided, and almost every month or two we had training to go over. As far as the pay was so low regardless of working in stores handling cash, and providing customer service.
health insurance 401k discounts
Kontra érvek
micro managing second boss pay not fair
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, very upbeat work place
Perform teller transactions (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Heath, OH2017, december 5.
Typical work day varies on the week. I learned cultural diversity and better customer service opportunities. Management is fantastic, and very helpful. Most enjoyable part of my job is knowing I helped someone and made their experience better than the last time. Hardest part of my job, is sometimes not being able to completely help a customer because I didn't have the system to do the other things they would from a banker.
Really Enjoyed my job
Teller/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Deer Park, TX2017, december 5.
My typical work week involved helping Customers with their everyday banking needs. I am always a friendly person and would like to find a Company that will let me advance and be able to work closer to home.
Very Customer Orientated
Kontra érvek
Working too far from my home
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the worst or best place for Administrative staff
Executive Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 5.
Let's get one thing straight, the pay for administrative staff SUCKS! They have the lowest salaries compared to other companies.

JPMorgan can be the best or worst place depending on who you support and the amount of teams you support. I've had great groups throughout my 15 years and while there is room for movement again its dependant on who you support and how much they allow you to get involved in projects. The people are nice friendly, some admins can prove to be difficult but for the most part most of the admins I know and have worked with are awesome. Overall pretty solid place to work.
Pro érvek
Great atmosphere/environment, work/life balance good, fellow admins easy to work with
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company but high turnover
Operations Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2017, december 5.
Great company to work for but not much room for administrative advancement. Call center atmosphere
with a high turnover rate . Would like an opportunity to apply my administrative and payroll knowledge
Good benefits
Kontra érvek
Minimal advancement opportunities in administrative positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very professional and fast paced workplace.
ASSOCIATE CONTROLLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, Texas2017, december 5.
Very professional and fast paced environment. Typical day at work involved solving several problems and meeting numerous deadlines. Lots of phone calls and meetings to attend. The hardest part of the job was the three hour commute by car. The most enjoyable part of the job was being part of a very professional and dedicated team.
Pro érvek
Very good benefits package.
Kontra érvek
Three-hour commute to and from the office.
recommendation
Invest Servicing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2017, december 5.
Employess work very hard and there are no recommedation of the hard work. Chase is very high demanding and dont give enough proud in their employess. Daily responsibilities are repeat.
Ok
/ Business Specialist & Manager on Duty (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2017, december 5.
Ok but as a banker of 6 years never got a raise at all they said that bankers do not get raises and to advance they just put you on a development plan for years and tell you what you want ti hear
Vacation time is great
Pay is very low
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a fun place to work, room for growth within the company.
Cyber Security Test Scheduler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, december 5.
A typical day at JPMC is being busy from the start of day to the end of day. I've learned a lot of different tasks and my manager was very flexible. The workplace is very diverse which makes it easy to be social to your co-workers. The hardest part of the job is when everyone isn't on the same page as far as the updates that's going with the different teams and the changing of the process of how certain tasks work. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you're able to work at your own pace as long as you're getting the job done effectively.
Pro érvek
work at your own pace, free lunches, quiet environment, and friendly co-workers
Kontra érvek
Stressful at times, short notice on updates, and work can become overwhelming
Excited job
Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 5.
My job at jp Morgan chase was as a maintenance. I used to keep the banks and ATMs clean for costumer. Even thought at the job i dint have any supervisor. At the office my supervisor was a respectful person. I really enloy working there.
JP Morgan Chase
Project Manager/Support Desk & Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, december 5.
Working on the merger and the special project with JP Morgan Chase was interesting. The workplace culture with their LGBT team was comforting. However, the poor management in my department made it a unpleasant place to work.
Salary and Projects