JPMorgan Chase Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 20 177 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
nothing to add
MB Quality Assurance Analyst III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, július 10.
nothing to add about my time at Chase. It was difficult to get the attention that you deserve with this company because they hinder your ability to move up if the managers thought that you were a threat to them or would out shine them they would not help you to move upwards.
Many opportunities
Desktop Support Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, július 10.
Good team environment but not very often recognized for doing a good job. Most recent job duties were the same every day so not much of a variety. A lot of opportunities within the company but not easy to get.
n/a
Escalation Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 10.
I believe Chase is a great place to work, I believe that it is a great place for career development as well. The job was fast placed and very challenging,
Robust experience
Executive Director, Media & Communications IB (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 10.
Dynamic learning environment, fast-paced, high expectations for excellence, best-in-class transaction experience, talented people, diverse culture, good technology & infrastructure, fair comp
productive
MANAGER ON DUTY (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 10.
Great place to work and to assist clients with there financial needs in terms of retail banking and investment opportunities. This bank is a one stop shop.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best team have worked with
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  mumbai2018, július 10.
My manager , supervisor were very helpful...
The always supported me and trained me very well...
It was great working under such a positive atmosphere.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a happy place to work
Private Client Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 10.
Schedules constantly changing so you are unable to plan a balanced work/life calendar. Breaks and lunches are never on time. Staff forced to call out sick as they are never given the days off they request.
The cleanliness of the staff facilities are very poor and we are even expected to clean our own offices as the cleaners don't have time to do more than empty the trash.
Kontra érvek
not a flexible company to work for
Chase Bank
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Balch Springs, TX2018, július 10.
It was very quick paced, which is one of the things that I did like about it, days went by very quickly. Benefits were also great! Healthcare was awesome.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
a day at work
Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, július 9.
due to a busy location, it is always nice to have a full staff be ready to take on a challenge. we also manage to work as a team throughout the day and make every customer feel welcomed and if we cannot help we always ask for assistance from a higher authority.
Kontra érvek
not many hours, short staff
Productive and simple.
BANK TELLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arizona2018, július 9.
Working here is great, simple, and easy to handle. Only downside is if the position is 20 hours, it really is 20 hours. No way of getting more hours unless another teller leaves, and once a new teller is hired, back down to 20 hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fantastic place to work and grow
Operations Analyst Development Program (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, július 9.
Great company, great reputation, solid career path for growth. Definitely recommend working for this company. Surrounded by people who work hard and are intelligent.
Pro érvek
surrounded by great people.
Great place to work at
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 9.
It was a great experience working at Chase. You meet various people and eventually make friends with lots of customers. Most of the people are quite friendly.
Excellent Company to work for
Assistant Vice President, Commercial Loan (Volt alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2018, július 9.
The company provides optimum benefits, 401-K, ability to work from home depending upon your position, job advancement opportunities and competitive compensation.
Strong Company
Kontra érvek
Too big sometimes issues are more difficult to resolve with size of bank
Call Center Enviroment
Fraud Prevention Specialist II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, július 9.
Limited Advancement within my department however there is a lot of opportunity to move within the company. Excellent pay and Benefits.
Hardest part of the job is achieving their standard of production with call center environment, Provide time for correction but overall you are already out the door.
PAY, BENEFITS
Lack of promotion
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of my more enjoyable jobs
Commercial/Vault Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2018, július 9.
Great atmosphere, sometimes stressful, pretty consistent, clear cut rules and regulations. Not much chance for advancement though. Has become less personal which I think is a downfall
Working with JP Morgan Chase
HL SR Project Coordinator - Site Planner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, július 9.
Working with JP Morgan Chase was a challenging opportunity that I enjoyed for the most part. Once they started with lay offs they kept going with not a lot of opportunities for movement into other positions in order to stay with the company.
Pro érvek
Working from Home was great while it lasted.
Kontra érvek
Have to Travel to Plano for work, at least hour and half on the road to work and another hour and half or more to get back home.
My day at work.
Senior Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 9.
My day would consist of performing daily audits from my co-workers, receive phone calls from agents requesting to be paid for work that was done, and there were daily training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent organization to be employed with.
Vice President - Global Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, július 9.
Excellent organization to be employed with. Terrific benefits package for employees at every level. Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
A very challenging job working with a Securities Company
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Century City, CA2018, július 9.
Excellent service provided to Private Client with their Investment needs. A typical day at work would be selling/buying stocks for our clients. In a Bull Market, the excitement is more intense.
Pro érvek
Always meeting very interesting people.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes you have to eat at your desk.
most of the time fun
Remittance Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 9.
I don't have a review about my position at the company, other than it was fun to work there most of the time, The people that work there wasn't really friendly, until they saw you for a month, because of the environment they worked in. It's fast paced and cutthroat at times
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van