JPMorgan Chase Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 20 415 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
BIlling Disputes
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elgin, IL2018, augusztus 6.
Like my job, felt like I was helping people resolve issues.
Left because they started call centers in India, and American people were losing jobs because of it
excellent benefits
great place to work
Quality Senior Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, augusztus 6.
ok to work there but job security was not a plus, i worked worried that my job was going to end anytime and that is not a healthy work environment and for that reason its just ok
Good Place to Work
Network Manager / Site Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, augusztus 6.
Worked in the IT department which supported the local and remote offices of the wholesale mortgage operations. Supported branches throughout the US along with two local facilities.
Work Envionment
Meetings
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sr. Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC 295012018, augusztus 6.
I started working with the company in 1983, I loved it and all the departments that I was in I enjoyed it. I worked in several departments. I worked 31 years.
Teller
TELLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan Beach, CA2018, augusztus 6.
I started working for Chase back in 2012 in Manhattan Beach, Ca. I loved my branch manager and assistant branch manager then. They were amazing and we started with an amazing team. I then left to Las Vegas October 2015 and worked in a terrible area, nothing compared to Manhattan Beach. I worked on a location on Charleston and had nothing but bad experiences there. The team, management and customers were terrible there. No opportunity for advancement and it was a very busy location with poor scheduling for the teller line. My other co-workers there had told me they tried becoming personal bankers and that the managers never supported them and never gave them raises. I left that location after 5 months and went to work at a call center for Bank of America.
Pro érvek
It's a great job for high school students or new college students looking for a good part-time job
Kontra érvek
No room for advancement or salary raises
Wonderful Co Workers
CLIENT SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 6.
JP Morgan had a wonderful benefit program. Paid time off was offered and there was a great compensation to start off with. I have would recommend this job to anyone who loves client service.
hours are good
Fraud Specialist I/Fraud Investigator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, augusztus 6.
work is very stressful, no help with fraud cases, or not enough help. they have employees managing or doing managers job. Management is not great, over worked, under pay
monthly bingo
over worked under pay
Catch 22
Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, augusztus 5.
We all know that Banking is trending away from branches and towards online or mobile.
As a banker, it is difficult to met or exceed sales goals while the industry is pushing clients to digital banking. I get it, this is the way of the future. While we are pushing our customers to use the technology. While on the other hand, are calling them from pre-selected phone lists to come in and visit us so that we can share a new benefit with them.
Of course all of this, with less staff.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced with great opportunities
Senior Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Illinois2018, augusztus 5.
Professional environment. Lots of customer contact. Continuing education provided. Focus is generating business thru obtaining new accounts and growing customer relationships. Lots of job variety - sales, customer service, investments, credit cards, loans. Great company to work for.
Pro érvek
Job variety, great compensation, nice co-workers
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours in the day.
Great work environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, augusztus 5.
High paced inbound and outbound calls serving credit card customers. Great supervision and management. Peaceful environment, pleasant staff members. Polite employees and professional. Would work for this company again.
Great benefits
Good company
PRIVATE CLIENT BANKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, augusztus 5.
One can see the handwriting ion the wall when you work here. Pay attention to what is going on within your branch and keep making the proper numbers and sales and all will be fine for you. Management seems stressed as do the customers but the commission is good and paid monthly
Workplace Flexibility
Global Service Delivery Director, VP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, augusztus 5.
In my position, I was on-call 24x7 and my manager was flexible in letting me work from home quite often. Overall, the company is amazing and the CEO had direct vision of the future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good life balance to work
Vice President and Senior Relationship Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 5.
Working at Chase gave me an opportunity to understand Chase Culture, management, training program and benefits and advancement very well. It is really different with the banks I worked before. They provided clients a first class online banking system.
Good benefits
Amazing place to work!
Director / VP (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, augusztus 4.
JPMorgan Chase is a fantastic place to work and is as much of a software company than it is a financial company. There is so much learning going on within JPMorgan Chase as well as cutting edge work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Policy is first Priority
Automotive Underwriter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, augusztus 4.
Policy matters more than performance.
Job security is not an existent thing here.
Not understanding or supportive of life events.
Would be very cautious in making sure direct manager is competent. A lot of bad managers.
Great compensation and benefits
Client Service Senior Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, augusztus 4.
Great comp and benefits but you work a lot of hours! I wish the company had a better way to promote work-life balance, because in my opinion, working on vacations is tough and you never truly get a chance to take a break. Otherwise, I feel like the company is becoming more progressive and trying to make a difference in the community.
Bureaucracy is Out of Control
VP, Software Development (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, augusztus 4.
If you want to get things done, you won't like it here. The bureaucracy is out of control. Too many different systems to request permission or software or anything else that is needed to develop software. Career advancement is through cronyism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
senior service specialist customer resolution team (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 4.
Great place to work. Advancement is slow. However if you stick with it, it will pay off. More than likely you would begin on the phones, but after time departments move and other opportunities arrive
Business and Exciting
Risk Operation Analyst II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, augusztus 4.
Working at Chase gave me an opportunity to understand the back side of banking and the financial insight on debt. I was able to payoff debt owed to the different financial institutions. I had to submit letters to the debtors to inform them of their debt and give them a certain amount to pay the debt off.
Pro érvek
Paying off the debt owed
Kontra érvek
Receiving irate calls from the debtors
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work in
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  India2018, augusztus 4.
JP Morgan is an excellent place to work in. There is professionalism at all levels and the management is always ready to support the employee. It is important for the individual to be a Subject Matter Expert who knows his job inside out. The culture is good and enhances professionalism. The hardest part of the job is the timings and the most enjoyable part of the job is the work ethic which promotes honesty and hard work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van