JPMorgan Chase Alkalmazotti bírálat

21 261 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 263 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
n/a
Fraud Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elgin, IL 601232018, november 6.
Great place to work fast paced environmnt for energetic,enthusiastic highly motivated people comes highly recommemded i would say if your interested in working in the banking industry
great benefits
Good Job
Agency Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2018, november 6.
Chase is a good company to work for. Your day and shift depends on the department your work . There are shifts from 8 to 5 Mon-Fri or 3 to 12 midnight Tue-Sat. They have a professional work environment and methods to move up in the company. The hardest thing as an employee is the salary part of it. If you are a long time employee the salary is not as competitive as the people that are being hired now a days. In the other hand you have great benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent work environment with proven advancement opportunity
SR Lead operations Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, november 6.
Enjoyable place to work. The time spent here has helped my growth and allowed me to advance. The culture at Chase changed over the years but I would not trade working there for anything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They say they are employee and customer obsessed but instead they are obsessed about them getting richer
Personal Banker II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami-Dade County, FL2018, november 6.
Don't apply to work there unless you are desperate. Now they have come up with a system where they keep record of how many calls you make, how long the call lasted, that is called micromanagement. No raises in 5 years.
it's a job
Kontra érvek
micromanagement, low base salary, stressful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, november 6.
Fun place to work at. Have the opportunity to meet alot of people from different ethnicity. Good hours. Management for the most part are very understanding and flexible.
Great work environment
Senior Loan Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Ramon, CA2018, november 5.
Working at Chase was a great experience. Management was very in tune to what was needed to keep happy employees. There was high supervisor turnover but the managers were always there to fill in.
Team environment
High supervisor turnover
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and room to grow within the company.
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dover, NJ2018, november 5.
The company is a great company to work with. There is room to grow and great benefits and online training. On the job training is not great at the moment since they are short of staff, but hopefully it will improve once they fix that problem.
Pro érvek
Great opportunity to grow within the company and awesome co workers.
Kontra érvek
Not enough on the job training although the online training is great.
Overall good company
AVP Personal Banker II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, november 5.
Can actually build a career even with no experience. Good benefits and great opportunities to grow with the company. Many branches all over the US very modern technology
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best place to advance and grow
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, november 5.
My time here was well spent. The environment was competitive, which allowed me to flex my corporate muscles and grow. I enjoyed the management program and the encouragement from the management staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High paced environment, good technology for employees
Vice President - Fee Billing Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, november 5.
There is much to like about JP Morgan. The company not only has a very large footprint and leadership that is extremely strong but they are investing into the site to make things more enjoyable for their employees. The CEO is excellent, incredible leader.
There are some drawbacks, for example, the company is so large it's challenging to connect the dots. Also, you can be treated as a number vs an employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with the right management in place
VP, RECRUITING (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2018, november 5.
Technical recruiting was fun and exciting if you are an experienced recruiter (which I am). I loved working at the Plano location. I left a FTE position for a contract opportunity at JPMC in Plano. I was interviewed by wonderful team members and I was hired to start as a contractor. The only drawback was that the current manager just didn't like me even though I was performing at a top level. I was replaced before I even got cut from my contract. Different management would have appreciated my talent more.
Pro érvek
Location, corporate employee appreciation, lots of perks
Kontra érvek
Job security depends on how much direct manager likes you
great place to work
Mortgage Banking Customer Assistance Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2018, november 5.
Great place to work and company promotes change and diversit. I have been employed over 8 years and I love the benefits and ways to help each employee grow
Decent Pay and Benefits
Vice President - COO, Firmwide Risk Governance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, november 5.
Decent pay and benefits. Very micromanaged culture, zero creativity or desire to innovate. Internal mobility is non-existent; firm prefers to hire from the outside.
Work environment
SALES COACH/ HOME EQUITY AND MORTGAGE SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  BGC, Taguig, Philippines2018, november 5.
JP Morgan Chase Bank is a very good company to work for. They give good salary and incentives to their employees, but as the time goes by, Manila management became unfriendly to its employees. Mortgage and Home Equity department had lost its grip in giving the quality service to its customers. That mainly is the reason why most of its good employees transferred to other company. But overall, JP Morgan Chase Bank, is one of the best company I ever worked for.
I learned a lot about mortgage and home equity as they are willing to train people for position that caters the account.
Good company
Not so good Manila managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a Tech company, not a bank
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, november 5.
This bank has transitioned to a tech company. Specialize in database, research and technology. Most managers expect overtime as a way of life.

The bank is still transitioning to international collaboration. They use Sharepoint in addition to meetings and calls. Know timezones as India and Great Britain are primary points in addition to New York, Tampa, Chicago, Houston, Dallas and Phoenix.
Fast paced
Kontra érvek
Learn to love to overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
financial industry entry level position
Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, november 5.
learned about securities, depository accounts, credit and everything related to the financial industry. Talk to customers for the majority of the day and keep a good relationship with them
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
My Work experience
Work Experience (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canary Wharf2018, november 5.
My JP Morgan work experience allowed me to develop on my presentation skills as well as my confidence. I was in the office from 9 till 4 and it was a lot of fun. The staff provided a £20 lunch card too so I didn't need to pay for lunches during the duration of the experience.
JP Morgan Chase Bank
Senior Administration Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, november 5.
My typical day at JP Morgan Chase was dealing at customers in the commercial banking industry. I learned how to operate at a fast pace and creating innovations to better improve productions and customer service. I also learned the ability to adjust to changing environments. The workplace was a fast pace environment. The hardest part of the job was nowhere to advance my career. The most enjoyable part of the job dealing with customer and giving tours to keep the relationship with the customer on good terms.
Fast pace
Kontra érvek
too many employees fighting with us other to advance
Business
Chain of Title/Vault Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, LA2018, november 5.
I loved everthing about it job, managent was great, workplace was good. The hardest thing about this job was we was in competion some people did not want to be a team player.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job in a highly stressful building
Operations Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, november 5.
Typical day at work was fine, not much to do with the declining mortgage markets right now. Was a behind in the behind the scenes employee who helped keep the loan process moving.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van