JPMorgan Chase Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 438 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fantastic Benefits
KYC/AML Quality Control Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, május 19.
Chase is a great place to work with fantastic benefits. The company is very family friendly but certain lines of business are a lot more stringent about required work hours and mandatory lunch.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Solid organization
Investor Services Analyst - Pension Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 19.
JPM is a great organization. It affords a great deal of challenge. More energy and resources should go into training and professional development of diverse employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions
CLIENT ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 19.
Executed customer transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, money orders, and checks.•Sold cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, and money orders.
Job security
Kontra érvek
Part time had a short lunch break at that time
Great Company
Customer Assistant Specialist (CAS) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, május 19.
During my tenure at JPMorgan, I enjoyed the work, environment and the people. I recommend JPMorgan to all individuals. A company that care for their employees.
Great location
No cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
not creative not treated as a person
Junior Funder (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, május 19.
just a position, not a career. a typical day involved a team meeting which was usually negative. the hardest part was meeting the numbers of files reviewed. the most enjoyable part was my team members.
Worst pay
Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 18.
Worst managers and pay ever. Your hard work goes unappreciated. You have to brown nose to get what you want. It depends on who you work for. If your manager doesn’t support you you are screwed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Responsible for a major biling system.
Senior Technical Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2018, május 18.
I had some very good managers and interesting and varied work. Unfortunately they closed the facility where I worked and declined to go to Florida or Chicago.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
great start for career
Specialist I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Texas2018, május 18.
call center position can be very stressful, learn a lot about people and yourself.
Requires ability to adapt to different personalities. Heavy workload
Great growth opportunities
Associate Software Developer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, május 18.
JPMorgan Chase is a very large institution, which can sometimes affect the pace of progress on individual projects. While the red tape can be a burden at times, it is common in financial institutions of this size, and JPMorgan Chase strives to never let these impede the growth of individual team members.
Digital Fraud is Awesome
Digital Fraud Specialist II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 18.
Truly grateful to have been hired by Chase. From day one I have been treated well. I have no complaints about the company, especially how they have taken care of me through a child birth and two deaths in the family over the last 2 years. Just wish that my position was offered where I will be relocating!
Pro érvek
Benefits Package; People (Managers and Teammates)
Cross Department Policies and Procedures; lack of locations in some states
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and flexible always have a vibe that you want to be there,
Sr Service Speicialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, május 18.
a typical day at work is coming in and already knowing what i am supposed to do, know one is looking for me, i have my headphones and im working away. if for some reason i have a question that the person i ask can help and get back to working, i enjoy advancement opportunities. if i have learned all that i can learn i can hope that management could refer me to a better position. I so enjoy recognition, potlucks, games and great relationship between not only management but my coworkers
flex hours between 7 am and 9am as long as you work 8 hours no weekends
Kontra érvek
so much work not enough time to take breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Personal Banker
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2018, május 18.
I loved Chase, I learned alot from them. Their training is extensive and helpful. I feel there is plenty of room for growth, they are highly sales driven bank, and the best in the industry.
Growing
Very competitve
jp morgan chase.
Process Operation Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, május 17.
Cons

Bureaucracy, often too many obstacles to get things done. Many managers and senior leaders are just not good at what they do. Either not good at managing others or simply not good at leading. A title doesn't = effective leadership. I was blessed to have great colleagues and good managers, but that is not always the case for everyone.

Advice to Management

Don't bite the hands that feed you. Downsizing is a reality, but often those at the helm making the decision as to whom to cut make the wrong choices. I've seen too many good people get downsized. Also, hold senior leaders and managers more accountable. Tie their compensation to how effectively they manage people and use metrics to support their success and shortcomings.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
No Room for advancement
Private Bank Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 17.
No room for growth. Opportunities for promotion and advancement are more based on who you are friends with than on performance. For this reason meetings become more about being friends with others than work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start a career
Claims IM Approvals Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westerville, OH2018, május 17.
Chase is a good place to start a career. The benefits are very good. There are plenty of opportunities to advance if you take the time to research. Self starters will excel.
Productive and fun workplace
Bank / Vault / Merchant Senior Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Park City, UT2018, május 17.
I enjoyed working at the bank. Management and colleagues were fun to work with. I have learned a lot from the banking industry and have met many of my customers.
Advancement
NONE
Relationship Banker
Licensed Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX2018, május 17.
The relationship banker position was a great position until they started to cut the incentive plan. They are making it hard for bankers to make payout. Location is everything don't let them tell you that every location has potential because that's BS make sure you are in a affluent area if you are a banker or you will not make any money.
Job security/ getting licensed with 6, 63, and insurance
Kontra érvek
long hours low based pay
Offers career growth
Specialist II- Consumer & Community Banking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philippines2018, május 17.
JP Morgan Chase discusses upon employment your career goals and follow up on them during annual reviews.The workplace culture is just fine. The new leadership before I left made some changes on the incentive scheme.
Horribly political and bureaucratic
Glorified Intern (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, május 17.
The single worst company I've ever worked for in terms of the quality of employees, politics, bureaucracy, arrogance, back stabbing. Just a truly putrid culture.
Loved It Here
Documentation Senior Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2018, május 17.
It was amazing to work at Chase. Many opportunities for all people in all areas. Had a well-balance work/life ratio and had it not closed it's office in Florence, SC I would still be there.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van