JPMorgan Chase Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 993 értékelés megmutatása
Great Opportunity
Consumer Online Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, február 12.
The opportunity to work for a growing company, in one of their largest call centers, was a wonderful experience. They care about each employee. Wanting all to succeed and grow. Chase constantly encourages personal and career growth with training and pay increases.
opportunity to always advance
Kontra érvek
call control time can be challeging
Munkahelyi kultúra
KYC/Quality Control Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 12.
Management at JP Morgan as a whole is excellent. For years I have seen many people grow their career in an encouraging environment. I would never even consider leaving. However, a recently hired manager has caused the morale in the department to decrease drastically. Instead of the team working together as they have for years, we are encouraged to compete on every level. This has caused quite a bit of back biting that I have not seen in other departments.

I highly recommend this firm. However, I encourage those interested to do their due diligence when it comes to reviewing the management style of a particular manager.

Thank you.
Fun on Fridays
Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, február 12.
I had been doing what I was trained to do for three months. All of a sudden they asked me why I had been doing it, and then said I was wrong and they didn't believe me.
Pro érvek
Culture was cool among the workers.
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Culture work enivorment
Mortgage Collector (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, február 12.
Love the job overal very good fit ,the work place was very cultured staff and upper management involved and personable . Had I not got laid off would of stay with company and continued career growth within
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mortgage Loan Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, február 12.
Enjoyed working there for 5 years had great benefits and learned a lot about mortgages there to help others and they give back to the community.I learned about mortgage, collections for mortgages, processor for loss mitigation and government guidelines for mortgages from working at this well rounded company.
Very advanced career
At the time more pay
Competitive pay
Policy and Product Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, február 12.
The last manager I reported to was very fair.I worked in a call center with a very strong emphasis on excellent customer service. As a Correspondent channel employee, i learned how Chase did business with Correspondent Lenders as Agencies. (FNMA, FHA, VA, etc)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a production enviroment is challenging and rewarding.
Production/Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, február 12.
You begin your work day assessing the work status, prioritizing what needs to transmit by end of day and moving resources to complete/accomplish this task. You learn your employee’s strengths and you work as a team to accomplish all goals/tasks. As a manager you keep upper management informed on any changes and or risks that may occur, I had a good management team. We had a very diverse workplace, people from all cultures. We respected and embraced differences as well as getting to learn differences. We participated in many charity events, food, school, blood drives are a few and many more. The hardest part of the job as with any production environment are systems issues and working to ensure all deadlines and SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) are met. The most enjoyable part of the job is celebrating successes with the team, knowing all staff by name and a little about all of them.
Pro érvek
High performance culture and bonuses
Mandatory overtime if needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Test Lead, Security Testing and End to End Testing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, február 12.
JP Morgan Chase (Phoenix) was a great place to work. They offer you a 3 week training program where you get to learn the whole Banking system IN and OUT.
It was a great experience working there.
Overall Rating
Closer/ Auditor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Texas2018, február 12.
The company is a god company to work for as for. They have great benefits and good compensations. The culture there was also great. The hardest part of the job is trying to assist customer incoming calls while trying to work your pipeline of assigned accounts.
Excellent Bank to grow
Analyst - Credit Derivatives (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires2018, február 12.
JPM is a stepping stone towards an international career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Business Analyst / Inter - Affiliated Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, február 12.
Great place to work looking for a permanent job at this company.Great work life balance and a lot of opportunities for advancement. The CEO runs the company really well.
opportunities
No cons
Productive and fun workplace
Corporate Risk Data Analytics Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 11.
Process-driven; skilled at identifying and implementing procedures that improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.• Dedicated and detail-oriented staff.
Great benefits
Research Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, február 11.
JP Morgan Chase has great employee benefits. There is a lot of work to do and they do have some great managers. The culture is very different in each line of business but it is very easy to assimilate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of my colleges where a delight to work with.
Sr. Transaction Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, február 11.
JPMorgan for most of us was a very busy and fast pace environment.
Not a lot or no room for error because of the high risk factor of work that I was responsible for,
extra holidays off
Kontra érvek
jobs studly moving which causes lay offs
Rewarding and fun environment
UAT Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, február 11.
Career advancement, lot of things to learn. Good work life balance. Lot of room for movement. Good team environment. Fun coworkers. Great help from the team
Career advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
LEAD TELLER/ OPERATIONS SPECIALIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, február 11.
They do care about their employees and make sure that they are safe during times of emergency. They have an issue with making promises and not carrying through on them
Not very good experience
Customer Service, and Marketing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, február 11.
I was let go because of the housing crisis and was not att all happy with all of the cuts that were made over and over again. I do have to say that the training was awesome
Turn over
Default Loan Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, február 11.
Never knew if you would have a job the next day because of the high turn over. Position get out sourced frequently. I enjoyed working for the company I loved my position I was just mainly concerned about being laid off in which I was.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
I worked for Bear Stearns until they were bought by JP Morgan
Vice President/Operations Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Princeton, NJ2018, február 11.
I worked for Bear Stearns / JP Morgan for almost 27 Years. I enjoy working there. I learnt a lot from many good people that work in various departments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits and decent salary
Fraud Prevention Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elgin, IL2018, február 10.
Company has good benefits and a decent salary. Various locations to work at. If necessary and openings available you are able to transfer to other locations

Átfogó minősítés