JPMorgan Chase Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 268 értékelés megmutatása
standard work environment
Commercial Loan Servicing Syndication Manager AVP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 4.
I don't really have must to say about this company, there was nothing special about it. I prefer not to review any of my employments and I'm not sure what that has to do with me searching for employment
great place
Auto Loan Originations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 4.
Great Place to work. provide option to relocate however when business need changes your whole world changes in a blink of an eye. Chase provides option to be rehired.
great place to work
no stability
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enviroment very relaxing on campus cafe n near by eating areas
Customer Assistant Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2017, december 4.
A typical day at JP Morgan was to always come into the workplace with a positive attitude. You work with many diffrent ethnics of people around the world. My job was to listen to the customers needs and do my best analysis to keep them in there homes by recieving financial documents and review for a final decision and move to our underwriters. The hardest part of the job was we werent able to keep every customer in their home after additonal financial reviews. The most pleasant part of the job was when you were able to help a customer and there family stay in their home for legitamate reasons.
80 hours plus vacation time was earned per year
Kontra érvek
mandatory overtime during bad weather days at times
Great management staff
Lockbox Data Entry Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2017, december 3.
Had a great management staff that absolutely cared about their employees. Great job but not a lot of room for career advancement. Flexible hours if you wanted to do more than the standard 40.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start entry-level in anything.
Information Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vision Dr - Easton - Brooksedge Blvd - Polaris2017, december 3.
an entry-level position into any of the central ohio corporate locations will prove beneficial for anyone undecided on career, but wanting structure and security along with the corporate banking environment.
Great Place to Work
Finance Analyst Development Program (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2017, december 3.
Incredible company making amazing social impacts. Led by one of the best CEO's and always doing positive work.Collaborative, fast paced, and fairly compensated.
Competitive
Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 3.
Good company to work but lack of career advances. Training is consistent . Provide the right benefits. Unfortunately internal advancement is very difficult
Great Management and Leadership
Senior Home Lending Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 3.
JP Morgan is a great place to work with great management and a supportive work environment. The company treats its employees great and offers a variety of perks. The company Is extremely competitive and promotes a fast paced culture. The most enjoyable aspect of the job are helping clientele achieve goals and objectives with offering superior products and services. It is truly a pleasure each day to work with my colleagues. The team is more like a family environment with respect for each other. The ability to work with such great management and colleagues makes it fun come into work each day and produce.
Great Benefits/ Colleauges and Management
Lateral Promotion Diffficult
Normal firm to work for
Executive Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Central, Hong Kong Island2017, december 3.
A busy department that I work on a daily basis. Nice and understanding boss will listen to your problem and help out. Colleagues is fun and helpful so as the culture.
Awesome place
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hicksville, NY2017, december 2.
Chase has paved the way for me in various ways regarding the financial side and the great opportunities available.
The scheduling for JP Morgan can be requested based on your needs rather you have kids or school.
They offer college reimbursement which is always a plus .I can go on for days this company has truly changed my life.
Extra hours available
Kontra érvek
The call center closed down
Good working environment.
Collateral Underwriter IV (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, december 2.
Good people to work with. Responsive and approachable management. Reasonable worker expectations for the most part. Occasional worker over-expectations (usually when policy or procedure changes are implemented, and the kinks have not been pre-addressed prior to the roll-out). If I were not planning to re-locate to a non-Chase market for my current position, I would remain in my present position here.
Good pay and benefits.
Kontra érvek
Occasional management deafness regarding stress-related policies and procedures.
Completely Satisfied with Job
Business Resiliency Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra2017, december 2.
Completely Satisfied with Job
Learned to Present Quality and accurate data and Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Works well under pressure and enjoys meeting deadlines.
Focus on personal and professional development.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JPMorgan acquired an actuary consulting firm
Benefits Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 2.
JPMorgan as a company was good to work for. We were short staffed and had to find efficeient processes in order to keep up with job duties. The culture was a tight net group.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
productive and fun workplace
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2017, december 1.
I loved working there. its a good place to work making you comfortable, gives job security and good provisions. good infrastructure and facilities provided
production work
Clerical/Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, december 1.
Ok place to work for production work team player temporary only seasonal couple months out the year wish it was all year round sometimes you will be on call.
JPMorgan Chase
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westerville, OH2017, december 1.
JPMorgan Chase is a great company, that takes care of its employees. I haven't had any bad experience with working for JPMorgan Chase. I had worked there for roughly two years and just feel that it's time for me to move on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Hit Progression Ceiling
Branch Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 1.
The company does allow for one to maneuver through the retail bank. You can start off as a teller and eventually become a manager. However, this is where your career come to a halt. That is if your dreams are to become Senior Management. The roles are far and few between. You may ask why not jump into the corporate sector. The honest answer is that for someone to cross over from retail to corporate is a rarity. To the firms credit they are attempting to promote inclusivity for all of its employees. The problem is they are still a ways away from achieving this goal.
Solid Brand
Career Progession
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upper Management not in touch with reality
Relationship Banker II (Licensed)/MOD (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodland Hills, CA2017, november 30.
The pay is not enough for the type of work they expect from you. It all depends on the market you are working and the Market Director as well, it could be good or it could be bad.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Enjoyable place to work
Administrative Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2017, november 30.
Work and people are okay and management is very flexible with work-life balance. Encourage growth and always looking to keep you engaged with learning.
Great work team
Kontra érvek
Cafeteria and high cost of parking downtown
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall decent place to work
Credit Card Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2017, november 30.
I enjoyed my co workers and the benefits. the job itself was not bad It was highly complicated but I learn quickly and the give you plenty of time to learn.
Pro érvek
Payed time off, work enviornment
Attendence Policy.