JPMorgan Chase Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 991 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
IDENTITY THEFT ANALYST SR SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elgin, IL2018, február 13.
Chase really takes care of their employees, and if you do well you will get recognized and rewarded with pay raises. In my first year I'd received three pay raises and two promotions.
Overall a Good Part-Time Job with good benefits
TELLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 13.
The job itself is quite easy, you just have to be mindful at all times that you are handling money and also confidential information. Working here can be a great experience, but it can also be a dreadful one depending on management. Most customers are very sweet as long as you treat them with respect and a smile.
Pro érvek
lunch breaks, incentive money, team outing money, benefits
Great Start
Licensed Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 13.
Great training program and decent pay. Alot of customer interaction and competitive co-workers. Great name to have on your resume but very numbers driven.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting and excellent place to work. Advancment opportunities abound once once work hard and play the right cards. Tremendous opportunities.
Trade Support Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 13.
Exciting and excellent place to work. Advancement opportunities abound if one work hard and play the right cards. Tremendous opportunities to learn and grow in the financial industry..
Pro érvek
Good ground to learn and grow in a Financial career.
Kontra érvek
Can't think of anything I dislike about working here.
not employee oriented experience
Customer Service Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, február 13.
my manager at the time did not have good communicator and not a leader just a boss. Christine Hill my next AVP she did a great job helping developing my skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
Technically advanced place to work
Vice President, JPMC Audit Lead & Risk Resiliency (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, február 13.
Everyone there helps you succeed at your job. Always new opportunities each day. They are very pro veteran which I found to be
a great plus to this job.
Work opportunities
Good place to work.
Vice President - Investment Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, február 13.
Worked as a financial advisor. Good management team, excellent CRM tools, good training/development. The product platform was a bit limited, but satisfactory considering the position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work & feel challenged!!
Sr BSA QA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 13.
Remarkable company and team of people to work with! I spent several years here and was not regretful. I was challenged and at the same time supported. Company is resourceful and the workplace culture is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Solid job with terrible management
Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stuart, FL2018, február 13.
I've had 5 different branch managers in my career. All but one of them are supreme micromanagement specialists that likely have little to no sales background. However, Chase does hire a multitude of people and are willing to give just about anybody a shot that has the desire. So, apply and work there but don't consider yourself settled.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Expendable, youre only as good as your last sale
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, poor room for advancing your career
Chase Private Client Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, február 13.
Great people to work with very poor on perks advancing internally and asking for raises unless you are an external candidate. organizational structure is a mess, CEO talks about other products without actually knowing the use for them, i.e. bitcoin.
Typical center
Senior Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, február 13.
High stress, too many people in small spaces, poor training. Management not properly trained. Lack of communication, and direction. Center used to be a WAMU center, same management after it became Chase, should have been replaced, not a good representation of what JP Morgan Chase is really like.
Ok place to work.
Vice President (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, február 13.
Ok place to work. I had several different positions there, so a typical there was not typical day. Not sure what else to say. I really don't feel like writing a review. I came here to look for jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easiest bank to sell for
Lead Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 13.
If you have been in the financial service industry and haven’t worked for Chase yet, you should! You will find it to be the easiest. Cross selling and sales are a breeze here.
Hours
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a great place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra2018, február 13.
I got to learn new things and how to mentor and manage team, understand the business and client requirements, establishing goal and ensuring we meet it
Pro érvek
got more exposure to handle team
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good collegues
Assoc (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 12.
I learned a lot from my current position. People in my team are nice. The management is good too. You need to meet deadline and work hard. A lot of talented collegues.
Great Environment
Onsite Technical Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 12.
I very much have enjoyed my time at JPMC. I have made many connections that will last a lifetime. It really is all about teamwork here. I have finally found a role that is rewarding and satisfying as well.
This Place Will Drive You Crazy
Private Client Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2018, február 12.
Be prepared to sign your life away once you start working here. Very poor management that created a very hostile work environment. Compensation not enough to deal with all of the stress and unrealistic expectations set for employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Service
Boarding Service Delivery Analyst - Latin America (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, február 12.
Great Health Care service providers are available to choose from.. Medical staff actually goes to the work site once at few times a year for a free medical examination.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Oportunities to advance
Great Opportunity
Consumer Online Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, február 12.
The opportunity to work for a growing company, in one of their largest call centers, was a wonderful experience. They care about each employee. Wanting all to succeed and grow. Chase constantly encourages personal and career growth with training and pay increases.
opportunity to always advance
Kontra érvek
call control time can be challeging
Munkahelyi kultúra
KYC/Quality Control Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 12.
Management at JP Morgan as a whole is excellent. For years I have seen many people grow their career in an encouraging environment. I would never even consider leaving. However, a recently hired manager has caused the morale in the department to decrease drastically. Instead of the team working together as they have for years, we are encouraged to compete on every level. This has caused quite a bit of back biting that I have not seen in other departments.

I highly recommend this firm. However, I encourage those interested to do their due diligence when it comes to reviewing the management style of a particular manager.

Thank you.