JPMorgan Chase Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 253 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Large firm and very customer service driven
Human Resources Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 7.
Provides training and education in all areas (management, customer service, computer program, physical training, etc.). Great benefits, pleasant and efficient work environment.
Pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Long working hours for salaried employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an exciting place to work
Branch Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomfield Hills, MI2018, november 7.
I was able to manage my team and have fun while we achieved our goals. Not only for sales, and operations, especially in customer experience which is my favorite part of working with the clients.
Customer experience
hours of operation
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2018, november 7.
The hardest part of the job is the back to back calls with the Average handle time per call average being at 4 minutes or less. When dealing with a customers finances many times customers do not want to feel pressured or rushed. Chase tries to create a good workplace environment by doing many employee appreciation promotions.
Great start off job
Vault Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, november 7.
Being a student in school this job was great for me at that time! I was able to move around in the company for advancement but the pay didnt follow the advancement.
very good
Document Review Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, november 7.
great company to work for just have to stay focused and stay in compliance and follow the code of conduct rules great for longevity stay focused you will be great
Nice,easy work enviroment
Clerical (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, november 7.
Like I said already, great place to Work, just not enough hours. Can't wait for them to call me back in to work there...that way I don't have go through this,again.
Pro érvek
great people to be around
Kontra érvek
Not enough work hours a week
Productive fast - paced environment
Teller I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 7.
It was very fun working at Chase . The people were nice and the environment fit my personality very well. We had our days where it became stressful, but as long as you remain focused, it flies by quickly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Difficult place to work, management is not vested in employees
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, november 7.
Difficult place to work, management is not vested in employees. Communication from top down is not aligned. Management can be misleading when asked direct questions
Good company
Financial Analyst (Valuations) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, november 7.
Decent life work balance
Good workplace culture
A little outdated technology
Community involvement
Good benefits for you and your family
Not a bad vacation package
Pro érvek
lots of job and growth opportunities
volatile environment
Overall a great place
Technical Implementation Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elgin, IL2018, november 7.
Great place overall, just a few minor issues within teams that did not allow all to be treated agents trained the same. If there was an opportunity, I'd go back!
n/a
Fraud Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elgin, IL 601232018, november 6.
Great place to work fast paced environmnt for energetic,enthusiastic highly motivated people comes highly recommemded i would say if your interested in working in the banking industry
great benefits
Good Job
Agency Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2018, november 6.
Chase is a good company to work for. Your day and shift depends on the department your work . There are shifts from 8 to 5 Mon-Fri or 3 to 12 midnight Tue-Sat. They have a professional work environment and methods to move up in the company. The hardest thing as an employee is the salary part of it. If you are a long time employee the salary is not as competitive as the people that are being hired now a days. In the other hand you have great benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent work environment with proven advancement opportunity
SR Lead operations Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, november 6.
Enjoyable place to work. The time spent here has helped my growth and allowed me to advance. The culture at Chase changed over the years but I would not trade working there for anything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They say they are employee and customer obsessed but instead they are obsessed about them getting richer
Personal Banker II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami-Dade County, FL2018, november 6.
Don't apply to work there unless you are desperate. Now they have come up with a system where they keep record of how many calls you make, how long the call lasted, that is called micromanagement. No raises in 5 years.
it's a job
Kontra érvek
micromanagement, low base salary, stressful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, november 6.
Fun place to work at. Have the opportunity to meet alot of people from different ethnicity. Good hours. Management for the most part are very understanding and flexible.
Great work environment
Senior Loan Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Ramon, CA2018, november 5.
Working at Chase was a great experience. Management was very in tune to what was needed to keep happy employees. There was high supervisor turnover but the managers were always there to fill in.
Team environment
High supervisor turnover
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and room to grow within the company.
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dover, NJ2018, november 5.
The company is a great company to work with. There is room to grow and great benefits and online training. On the job training is not great at the moment since they are short of staff, but hopefully it will improve once they fix that problem.
Pro érvek
Great opportunity to grow within the company and awesome co workers.
Kontra érvek
Not enough on the job training although the online training is great.
Overall good company
AVP Personal Banker II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, november 5.
Can actually build a career even with no experience. Good benefits and great opportunities to grow with the company. Many branches all over the US very modern technology
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best place to advance and grow
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, november 5.
My time here was well spent. The environment was competitive, which allowed me to flex my corporate muscles and grow. I enjoyed the management program and the encouragement from the management staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High paced environment, good technology for employees
Vice President - Fee Billing Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, november 5.
There is much to like about JP Morgan. The company not only has a very large footprint and leadership that is extremely strong but they are investing into the site to make things more enjoyable for their employees. The CEO is excellent, incredible leader.
There are some drawbacks, for example, the company is so large it's challenging to connect the dots. Also, you can be treated as a number vs an employee.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van