JPMorgan Chase Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 372 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great company
KYC Due Diligence Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, május 15.
Great company to work for however like everywhere else, there is office politics, challenges moving internally. It seems hard to get substantial raises, it appears that we have to leave the compy and then come back to grow our salary.
fun people, good atmosphere
Mobility is tricky
Operations
Vice President (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, május 15.
Oversee the Post Closing Operations. Strategically improve the overall operations, implement new processes, capacity planning, trending, offshoring, and efficiency gains.
Pro érvek
Oversee the Operations for Post Closing. Strategic improve the overall process, implemented best practices, and efficiency gains.
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits and but no advancement
Business Banking Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 15.
I worked at the Chase Call Center for about 3 years, and we were constantly told there were plenty of opportunities for advancement. Ultimately, when positions opened up, they picked people who sucked up to management, not the ones who genuinely showed interest and put in the hard work. This made it really frustrating and hard to advance, and became one of the main reasons I left the company. The pay and benefits are decent, but they overwork you. If you're bilingual, be prepared to take double the amount of calls. If you end up moving to another department or specialty queue, be prepared to be used as back-up for frontline specialists. In my last position as a business specialist I would take calls from four different queues every day. The job itself becomes monotonous and can be depressing at times. The most enjoyable part of the job was my colleagues. We became like a big family and I found it easy to relate to everyone there. We would occasionally have team potlucks and meetings which was nice.
Good benefits, decent pay
Kontra érvek
Overworked, little to no room for advancement
Fast pase
Bank Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paradise Valley, AZ2018, május 15.
Working face to face with clients. Handling money. Working as a team is a big part of the teller position. Workplace moral is always high, a lot of smiles. Positive energy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
managment skill plays a major role in the office
Image Prep Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, LA2018, május 15.
log into company data base to track documents that needs to be updated or certified into the system. work on production and quality daily. review note, mortgages, and title policy. I've learn good working skill, time management.
time managment
short breaks for lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great and productive place to work
Executive Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, május 15.
This was my first job while I was going to school. At Chase, I learned the ins and outs of the banking business. I worked in private banking. Private banking is where Chase gives their exclusive customers the "royal" treatment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clean environment , competitive, good systems
BranchDistrict Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, május 15.
A typical day started with morning huddle setting the plan for team with there input. Next would be individual one on ones as to what I could help them with to make their day successful. Catching them do things well, debrief throughout the day and end of day.
Pro érvek
Ability to move up and bonuses
lack of staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Empresa excelente, liderança nem tanto
associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  São Paulo, SP2018, május 15.
Cultura muito interessante. Empresa preocupada com os funcionários, mas poucos líderes seguem essa diretriz.
JPMorgan Chase & Co
Associate Investor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, május 15.
A large corporate bank setting that exists in larger metropolitan areas and applauds entrepreneurship and provides first class research and execution for top tier sophisticated clientele.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just didn’t pay enough to make ends meet
Risk Operations Analyst - Deposit Review (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 15.
The environment was great, there wasn’t any micromanaging. When there was an issue my manager sat me down one on one and addressed the issues and helped me try to avoid it from happening again
Data Entry
DATA ENTRY (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, május 15.
This was a Contract position were we would come in at certain times of the year throughout the year to help cover tax return processing for the IRS. The staff was amazing, and was a very easy relaxing job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work with an active learning environment.
Scrum Master/ Sr. Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra2018, május 14.
Lots of flexibility to try new things. Great culture. Great people, lots of fun networking events. Good for training and development. Lots of opportunities available.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Real Estate Development
Vice President, Market Director of Real Estate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midwest USA2018, május 14.
Rewarding and challenging working environment. This company gives you a chance to learn new skills and make an impact on the bottom line. It has been a rewarding experience.
Big Corporation Atmosphere
Senior Elite Knowledge Team Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, május 14.
Most people are simply a number. Other than the fact that you have access to very good benefits, the company does not pay or offer much in salary even to management.
an excellent company
Various Positions Held (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, május 14.
Was given a good opportunity to learn about the investing world and put it to actual use. Unfortunately at times you had to educate people about investments that you shouldn't have needed to.
great learning opportunities
away from home
Grinding Pace and Almost No Empathy
Contract HR Administrator/Business Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 14.
If you're up for this type of atmosphere, you will do well. If you possess any small molecules of humanity and/or empathy and display this in your professional behavior, be ready to be torn to shreds.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very good training, but very competitive
teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, NY2018, május 14.
very stressful atmosphere, dealing with money and the custimers demands. one has to be very careful with the transactions and if there is a error, we could not balance at the end of the day. Not a very copoperwative team but the manager was very nice and helpful
good benefits
stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Look elsewhere if you have a personality
Small Business Lending Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, május 14.
Relatively mindless and repetitive work if you work on the operations side of the business and not in sales/investments. Job security and benefits are a perk but all in all do not have many other positives to list about the culture
Work
Sr. Credit Analyst III (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, május 14.
Work is a constant learning environment but your career is what you make of it. The most enjoyable part of working for the firm is knowing that the job you do truly makes an impact to our customers and gives a sense of feeling empowered to do the right thing and make a positive experience being that advocate for the bank
Dont Work for Chase
Mortgage Banker (Recruited to Wells Fargo) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roscommon, MI2018, május 14.
Chase was one of the worst places I ever worked. Branch environment was not stable. Leadership micromanaged people is did not value the workforce as people. Very demeaning Leadership. Operations needed much overall of properly processing, underwriting loans and very seldom ever closed on time. Much strain on the customer and realtor partners.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van