JPMorgan Chase Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 20 461 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Ok
Account Officer - Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 14.
It was an ok work environment. TMs were dedicated to high net worth clients who weren't always the nicest people to deal with. Management always took customer side
Productive work place
FILE CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, augusztus 14.
I was a Temp here at JP Morgan Chase..great Job as a file clerk. My co workers were awesome it was very rewarding to work there!
However the management was all over the place and caused confusion amongst the workers!
Great cafe!
Temps
a typical day at work
Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, augusztus 13.
Too long working hours. Great culture however the manager that hires you will decided what type of work experience you'll have at CHASE. So bad manager bad experience.
Great retirement options
very political
very productive work environment
Lock box specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, augusztus 13.
I worked as a lock box specialist. I processed immigrants to become citizens. I enjoyed processing paperwork via data entry data bases. I enjoyed the friendly atmosphere of the co workers and the work environment. I enjoyed the job I did as a lock box specialist.
Pro érvek
nice incentives and staff parties
not enough lunch time
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Teller) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Valparaiso, IN2018, augusztus 13.
Nice company! Plenty of vacation, sick time and personal day. A typical day is fast paced and enjoyable. The workplace culture is on of teamwork. I have learned alot.
Employee Experience
Branch Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Linden, NJ2018, augusztus 13.
A great financial Institution to work for with with great opportunities to advance in other roles with the appropriate skill set.

A customer service driven culture.

Extensive and continuous training for employees in such that they are able to provide the best services to our customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Fraud Claims Specialist 1 (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 13.
Not a bad place to work if you are just beginning in banking and need resume fodder. Management is iffy. Some managers are knowledgeable, others are their to do their time until shift is over and only give token assistance with issues, Training is cursory at best.
Paycheck are regular
Kontra érvek
Weak Management and training.
Personal Banker
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, augusztus 13.
Terrible experience. I attended banker school for two months and earned all of my licenses to do banker work, but when I arrived in the branch I was used to push angry customers on. Unrealistic sales goals considering I spent the vast majority of my time telling people we would not be reimbursing their overdraft fees. Treated horribly by the branch manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Benefits; Bad Compensation!
Client Service Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 13.
The benefits are great, but you are under paid for the amount of work required. A lot of work is done outside of scope of current role.

The culture here is nice with an upgraded facility.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Management; Compensation
management is self serving
consultant and lead investigator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, augusztus 13.
Not great environment- People say for reason to stay employed- Company not employee concerned. CEO does good job for the company but non caring for employees.
employee centric
Senior Customer Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra2018, augusztus 13.
JP Morgan Chase is one of the best captive center. Their call center is based in different countries. They are an employee centric organization.

Take over 80 calls in a day- assisting customers with their credit card details.
updating policies and procedures.
Work culture has always been Fun. We have TGIF, RNR's, Talent Development.
Management is friendly, down to earth, they listen to their internal n external customers.
sodexo vouchers, Bonus
Fun workplace
Private Client Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, augusztus 12.
Been here for 9 years, love it. Don’t feel like I get paid enough for all the work I do. I have so many clients I have brought on board over the 9 years and do not get paid to maintain them. We get paid on new customers and new products but I’m an always helping my existing customer because they are assigned to me. On an average day I get 8-9 calls from existing customers that need help or have an issue. Does not leave me with a lot of time to develop new clients.
Good time off
None really
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summer Analyst Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 12.
My internship consisted of learning the fundamentals of credit and banking. I learned a lot and had a really good summer. Culture was great and all the people really cared about our success.
Good Salary Bad Direction
Branch Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arizona2018, augusztus 12.
Chase is generally a good place to work. Upper management is focused on the employee and customer experience. Sometimes too much on the customer experience as it tends to dig into the managers work life balance. Many managers work open to close and are there six days a week. While the company cares about balance in work and life it is more for the employees under the branch manager than the manager themselves.
pay, benefits
work life balance
Loved working here.
Debit Card claims fraud analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 12.
I loved working for Chase, if it wasn't for the health issues I had, I'd probably still be their. Pleasant environment, great benefits, loved the work.
Pay, hours
Long drive.
Nice place to work
Accountant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2018, augusztus 12.
1) Working culture is good but salary structure is not as expected.
2) Management Structure is also well managed.
3) Limited Opportunities
4) Priority on the basis of relationship.
Horrible Manager, Stressful
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blue Ash, OH2018, augusztus 11.
Company is all about money. If you're not selling something and working like slave then you are not valued. Management is awful. All they care about is their bottom line and kissing upper management's behind. Also, if your manager doesn't like you then watch out because they will try to find any reason to get rid of you.
Pay is pretty good and competitive. That's the only positive. And paid time off.
Pro érvek
paid time off, decent pay
Kontra érvek
management, focus only on money, work you to death
Amazing Company
Home lending Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, augusztus 11.
Amazing Company to work for.... thank you for the experience, I learn so much, i love working and helping customers with their purchase or refinance it was in awesome experience..
amazing co workers
training is not good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good pay / poor culture
Vice President (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 11.
Worked in the investment bank. Compensation is good, but the culture is very old school and degrading. There are a lot of egos and a clear lack of respect from many in management positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun place to work
Bank Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2018, augusztus 10.
Get along well with coworkers, just feel no hope for advancement , get along really well with fellow coworkers, have a lot of experience working with customers and answering phones
Paid holidays
Short breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van