JPMorgan Chase Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 266 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company but high turnover
Operations Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2017, december 5.
Great company to work for but not much room for administrative advancement. Call center atmosphere
with a high turnover rate . Would like an opportunity to apply my administrative and payroll knowledge
Good benefits
Kontra érvek
Minimal advancement opportunities in administrative positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very professional and fast paced workplace.
ASSOCIATE CONTROLLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, Texas2017, december 5.
Very professional and fast paced environment. Typical day at work involved solving several problems and meeting numerous deadlines. Lots of phone calls and meetings to attend. The hardest part of the job was the three hour commute by car. The most enjoyable part of the job was being part of a very professional and dedicated team.
Pro érvek
Very good benefits package.
Kontra érvek
Three-hour commute to and from the office.
recommendation
Invest Servicing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2017, december 5.
Employess work very hard and there are no recommedation of the hard work. Chase is very high demanding and dont give enough proud in their employess. Daily responsibilities are repeat.
Ok
/ Business Specialist & Manager on Duty (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2017, december 5.
Ok but as a banker of 6 years never got a raise at all they said that bankers do not get raises and to advance they just put you on a development plan for years and tell you what you want ti hear
Vacation time is great
Pay is very low
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a fun place to work, room for growth within the company.
Cyber Security Test Scheduler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, december 5.
A typical day at JPMC is being busy from the start of day to the end of day. I've learned a lot of different tasks and my manager was very flexible. The workplace is very diverse which makes it easy to be social to your co-workers. The hardest part of the job is when everyone isn't on the same page as far as the updates that's going with the different teams and the changing of the process of how certain tasks work. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you're able to work at your own pace as long as you're getting the job done effectively.
Pro érvek
work at your own pace, free lunches, quiet environment, and friendly co-workers
Kontra érvek
Stressful at times, short notice on updates, and work can become overwhelming
Excited job
Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 5.
My job at jp Morgan chase was as a maintenance. I used to keep the banks and ATMs clean for costumer. Even thought at the job i dint have any supervisor. At the office my supervisor was a respectful person. I really enloy working there.
JP Morgan Chase
Project Manager/Support Desk & Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, december 5.
Working on the merger and the special project with JP Morgan Chase was interesting. The workplace culture with their LGBT team was comforting. However, the poor management in my department made it a unpleasant place to work.
Salary and Projects
Commute and Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive team efforts, but must be a self starter
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, december 5.
Having a strong work ethic and a self-starter is valued. Team player is a must. Ability to implement manager feedback is important. World-class people is what makes it a world-class organization. Your ability to network with people in various lob's is limited to your presence and how outgoing and interested you are.
fun work environment
Senior Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka2017, december 5.
Gud experience working in Jp. Great team corporate Ap, to wrok with. had wonderful years. supportive management.. workplace culture was awesome. challenging roles was given all the time which made me to improve my skills.
gud work environment
nothing
Excellent place to work
Supervisor - Research and Adjustments (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, december 5.
Excellent Job Work/Life Balance
Management understood when you needed to take care of personal business.

Excellent Compensation/Benefits
Quarterly reviews for employees

Excellent Job Security/Advancement
Good Management

Excellent Job Culture: Sharing best practices with other departments and celebrating holidays and reward and recognitions.
Excellent place to work
No, cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace, productive and fun workplace
Quality Assurance Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philippines2017, december 4.
Fast pace, productive and fun workplace. Gives good trainings to the employees for career advancement. Treats employees with respect and motivate them to dream big.
Pro érvek
Treats and perks all year round, profit sharing
fun working place but___
Application Developer Lead - VP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Addison, TX2017, december 4.
Many groups or team are really good but in some of the group lots of unnecessary work politics. Good work have no value unless you are a big talker. or make relationship with high management.
Hit or miss
Team Leader/Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, december 4.
For my nine years, I have seen much in the way of change. One consistency is the heavy office politics mixed with limited advancement options. Those who knew how to play the game and say the right things to the right people could advance but only so far. If someone or something harmed a persons reputation, advancement would not happen. As a large corporation there is much in the way of support roles as well as project positions. The missing element is career path and mentorship. Lastly, it is easy to find someone who can be a manager, but hard to find a leader who knows the difference.
Pro érvek
Wide range of employment options
Kontra érvek
Poor leadership leading to terrible office politics
Good job
Product Solutions Specialist - Inside Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2017, december 4.
The only downside I had while working for Chase Paymentech was a somewhat erratic manager.

In spite of changes to job functions, our team was left to find our own roles and provide value to the company. Rather unique.
Company valued their employees
Inconsistent Management
Not bad
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  AZ2017, december 4.
I enjoy working with my peers, we have a great team. Chase has pretty good benefits and the hours are pretty convenient. Would love to see bonuses implemented.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very competitive and filled with opportunities.
TELEPHONE BANKER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 4.
Working for JPMorgan Chase was definitely a great leaning experience. It is a fast pace environment and it was filled with plenty of competition. It was not micromanaged if you were taking care of your business. They were sometimes inconsistent with their policies and procedures sometimes and they would always tell us that C was for Change. I would recommend the job to my colleges but I would just let them know that it is very competitive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place with a lot of politics
Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 4.
The advancement is there but the politics are real so be prepared to play the game. It's tough to advance with the layers of politics and it's who you know.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company so big, I was limited to underwriting only one product
Senior Underwriter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2017, december 4.
I liked my job here too, but the company was so big that I only underwrote one loan type(VA). The Underwriting center was eventually closed and I was laid off.
Big company, friendly atmosphere
Underwriting center closed
standard work environment
Commercial Loan Servicing Syndication Manager AVP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 4.
I don't really have must to say about this company, there was nothing special about it. I prefer not to review any of my employments and I'm not sure what that has to do with me searching for employment
great place
Auto Loan Originations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 4.
Great Place to work. provide option to relocate however when business need changes your whole world changes in a blink of an eye. Chase provides option to be rehired.
great place to work