JPMorgan Chase Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 038 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to be good at Sales .. start Here !
V.P. of Business Banking / 2 Branches (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 15.
Worked here as a Business Banker for 2 years between two branches . Excellent on job training , some of the smartest and op sales individuals ive ever met . Definitely cut throat and you need to be on top of your game im sure they changed a few things since my years to modernize a bit . Expect to put in extra time , and self source clients and always remember as in all BANKS- its all about the Deposits $$$$$
Top Educator, Top Sales People, Tech Giant these guys know what they're doing
Kontra érvek
Climb the ladder mentality - no easy way to get promoted positions rarely change
Factory environment
Vice President/Audit Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 15.
Work is purely metrics driven, there is little or no professional development opportunity or chances for job expansion. Never praise for a job well done.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, great management and good people to work with
Transaction Processing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, október 15.
Great place to work, the management is great to work with, they give you great incentive for doing a great job and the environment is nice. Air conditioner in the summer and heat in the winter. Great benefit packages along with 401K and stocks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Continuous Improvement & Engineering Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, október 15.
I worked here for a long time. I would recommend JPMC as a good employer, they are aware of the industry standards and pay a fair salary for a specific job.
Jp Morgan Chase
Operation Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2018, október 15.
• Handled foreclosure cases from referral through the foreclosure sale date and proceed with the retrieval of sales proceeds or surplus from the foreclosure sale.
• Monitored report and log all activities of foreclosure attorneys working on behalf of Chase Home Finance to verify that events are completed in a timely fashion.
• Provide follow up with attorneys, mortgagors, insurers and investors, as necessary, and log all actions.
• Ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws, as well as investor and or insurer requirements in relation to a foreclosure.
• Trained new associates with our division on post foreclosure procedures.
• Assisted in recreation and revision of post foreclosure procedures and steps.
• I work hand and hand with VP and Mangers for reports daily, weekly, monthly.
• I run all the reports for post division in foreclosure.
• Worked on all REO file to transfer the file over to get charged off after sale has happened.
• Gate keeping – Placing sales on hold and resume sale dates as well as work with loss mitigation with loan modification and short sales process thru underwriting and completion of the process.
Develop and maintain relationships with foreclosure attorneys, debtor's attorneys, JPMorgan Chase in-house legal counsel, JPMorgan Chase customers, other external vendors and internal JPMorgan Chase departments.
Chase Disputes
SENIOR SPECIALIST 1- CREDIT CARD DISPUTES (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 15.
Enjoyed the opportunity to advance to a department recruiting within for new skills and to be more valuable to company. Management in Disputes lacked the assistance for smooth transistion.
good place
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 15.
hard to get promoted in company unless there for several years. work wit schedule for the most part but down size and want you to do more jobs than they pay you for
Fast pace
Collections Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 15.
Typical day at work would be to come in in the morning log on to the dialer system and begin receiving your calls for auto collections as well as assisting interpreting Spanish calls
Results oriented company
Product Controller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Singapore2018, október 15.
Management and mid level people are well equipped with knowledge and support from higher ups

Environment encourages for people to be proactive

Rewards are based on meritocracy rather than just tenure
Lots of opportunities
Kontra érvek
Some regions are dominated by specific races
Becoming less personal
Voice Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, Greater London2018, október 15.
Spent a long time in fully merging Bank with Chase Manhatton and was a harder place to work.
No more to say it was a long time ago.
Any comment is now history
Travel to Canary Wharf
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work but very hectic
Sr. Technology Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, október 15.
I was there for a bit over 4.5 years. I enjoyed working with my management and cross functional teams. There is a lot of work and you will never be bored.
Good work life balance
Kontra érvek
Stress is high so watch out and manage it and don't let it get to you
Best place to start
Telephone Banker, Senior Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 15.
Great company with amazing benefits and great customers. Co-workers are cool and as far as management literally it was a hit and miss. Some managers were outstanding while others made you feel like you were a slave imprisoned. Overall great place.
Benefits, pay, pension
Kontra érvek
Managers is a hit or miss
Good Benefits
Prime Broker Services Collateral Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, október 14.
Great benefits. Colleagues were all hard workers. My immediate manager was exceptional. Hardest part of the job was commute. Enjoyable part of the job was the work and people.
Low-pressure environment
Operations Division Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 14.
Management is easy to get along with. Servicing customers is the best part of the day. The culture is one of inclusivity and collaboration is commonplace. Employees are generally treated fairly.
Awful Job, Awful Location
Fraud Specialist II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elgin, IL2018, október 14.
Worked as a "Fraud Specialist" which doesn't have anything to do with investigating or tracking credit card fraud trends as much as it's sitting on the phone for 8 hours a day getting berated by credit card holders because the credit card isn't working.

Dealing with a lot of unnecessary transfer calls from Customer Service because customer cannot pass security verification. Huge flaws in the security system as well as slow & lagging programs being used on super old, dusty, out dated computer systems.

Training was great, competitive, and a fun atmosphere to get to know your new coworkers. Unfortunately I was placed with a new manager who had worked for the company less than six months before I was placed on their team and everything went down hill dramatically from there. No help from upper management.

My direct manager had no clue what they were doing and moved our whole team to a dark, quiet part of the floor with no other Fraud Specialists around so we were isolated, ignored, and treated with disrespect on a daily basis for even daring to ask questions.

Huge kink in information flow. Direct manager was slow to update team with any new changes, a lot of things we had to figure out for ourselves.

EXTREME and highly uncomfortable micro-management about your own performance though the tracking software.

During training, they hyped the position up to be fun, 'a step in the door to your career' but that isn't so. I quit a job I loved and was respected at to go to Chase and waste my time for average pay.

None of the managers bothered to learn how to pronounce
  több... my name or even call me by the nickname I preferred. Very very disassociating and borderline inhumane.  kevesebb
Paid training
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice environment and lot of benefits for employees
Fund Accounting and Reporting Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra2018, október 14.
Good place to start one's career. I am working in the company since last 3 years and it has been a really good experience till now. The only thing i hate about the company is pay scale, which is very low as per industry standards.
Productive workplace
JP Morgan Chase client service manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 13.
Very good company to work for. Great opportunity for advancement. Opportunity to advance your education.
Bonuses were given annually along with incentives during the year.
Great place for advancement
Not applicable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dispute By Phone Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 13.
Such a good company to work for! I regret leaving, if you get the opportunity to work here don’t let it go! The benefits are amazing! The work fairly easy!
Pro érvek
Cafeteria on site, good pay, good management
Inclusive and collaborative workplace
Floor Plan Field Exam Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, október 13.
I really loved the flexibility of my position. I worked from the office and occasionally from home, pre- and post- audits. During the audit I was out in the field, sometimes literally, in the sun, rain and snow in all areas of the country. I learned how to navigate DataScan, Excel, Microsoft Outlook other internal bank systems. My managers were always helpful and supportive in guiding me along in my career. I felt like I was a perfect fit for the workplace culture. It's all about being your best, always doing the right thing and being respectful of those around you whether you're at work or not...you are the face of the company. The hardest and most enjoyable part of my job for me was the same thing, the travel. While the flights and going thru the airports could be very draining, and I don't understand why this is so, I absolutely loved driving, getting out of the office, seeing different areas of the country and meeting customers.
Excellent package of benefits
Kontra érvek
You're going to have to like traveling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great opportunity for growth...low salaries.
Quality Auditor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, október 13.
Great company came in a temp moved up along with companies expansion. Great for development, not so great when it comes to being compensated. There during outsourcing overall fun company, some discrimination.
Fun Team
salary low
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van