JPMorgan Chase Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 20 177 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Managers Encourage Growth
Vice President - Deputy Litigation Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, július 17.
Managers encourage growth of employee skills and pursuit of internal advancement opportunities. Employees are encouraged to participate in business resource groups and company sponsored volunteer activities in the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you don't know some one is hard for you to move up.
Bank Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York2018, július 17.
Typical day at chase is fast paced and a vast amount of transactions are processed during the work day. It is a very good place to work , it is a place in where you will learn about the financial world. If you are into finance and banking chase is an great place to work.
Busy all the time
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2018, július 16.
Call center was always backed up so that made it stressful for me to stay there. I wouldn't recommend that type of work to any good friend. I am glad I no longer have to feel dragged to work.
nice work
Doc Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 16.
at chase, I learn a lot from my co-workers.i loved how their hr shift work. I personally worked in the am shift. I got to learn doc prep and scanner. I liked that we had a limit. that way we would all put a big effort on getting the paperwork all done in time.
got a good break
was a temp
Excellent Mobility options
Business Process Management Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, július 16.
Having worked for the company for 19 years, I can confidently say there is ample opportunity to move around the various Lines of business to find your niche. Most managers were willing to hire not only based on your skills but your professional reputation. I have been given the chance to grow in ways I never knew were possible.
Needs work
Relationship banker/Business banker/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2018, július 16.
Work life balance is very difficult. It is hard to balance especially after maternity leave with no support from the direct manager. Staff is limited so therefore so is flexibility
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall Great Company to employees!
Consumer Banking -Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carmel, IN2018, július 16.
Patience will make or break you.
Customer Service is 110% of your job.
Positive environment.

Hardest part of the job is when the foot traffic is slow. Just like any job, if there is limited work time just takes a while to move by.

Most enjoyable part of the job is the professional and friendly atmosphere the branches create. Managers seem to always have the backs of their co-workers adhering to the standard.

And hour lunches are really nice.
I love this job
Relationship Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chatsworth, CA2018, július 16.
I love to work this office was super nice and a lot of recognition and good benefits and overtime a lot of training and awards love to work for chase bank
pay holidays
a lot of trainings
Good Benefits
Personal Banker MOD (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hesperia, CA2018, július 16.
This job is great if you are looking for benefits for a casual job. The job work is not hard, and the health care cost is phenomenal based on the pay you receive. I would 8/10 recommend this job to anyone looking for benefits as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and good environment.
Relationship Banker/Small Business Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Port Washington, NY2018, július 16.
Very supportive management. Room to grow and build a career. The training we receive is amazing and extremely helpful as well as all the benefits chase has to offer.
Flexible houra
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are fast, as well as, accurate, you will do well. Chase pays well, but expects a lot.
Mortgage Underwriter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, július 16.
I have had numerous positions at Chase. In Closing and Underwriting, production goals were very important. Underwriting expects a monthly average of 15 touches per day, with no quality issues. Depending on the time it takes to complete a touch, this number is impossible to meet within an 8 hour day. However, if you were to touch a loan and half complete it within the timeline, you could meet the goal.

My last supervisor yelled at me whenever I asked a question. I don't think she meant to. She spoke very loudly. However, it was still embarrassing on the floor.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with.
Good Pay
Very low Work/Life Balance
Nothing but good things
Client Service Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 16.
The best job I've had except for the commute downtown and I have to pay for parking. The firm is proactive and not reactive, they have a future and practice what they preach.
Great employer
Pay for parking & No telecommute opportunit
Productive and Collaborative Work Place
Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Zachary, LA2018, július 15.
Day to day work is assisting customers to the best of the employees' abilities. There is also a sense of camaraderie among the employees to help create a peaceful and comfortable workplace.
Pro érvek
Everyone is applauded on their hard work and shown that appreciation through various actions
Kontra érvek
A severe lack of career advancement
Work Experience
Work Experience (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bournemouth2018, július 15.
I did 2 weeks of work experience working with the IDDA group.
I worked with a number of IDDA staff, on a number of projects assigned to me for my work experience and also on projects which they were working on. The culture was hard working but if and when I needed help. The hardest part of the job was working on some of the projects which I was given to do, as there were parts which I did not know, but once I had some help and explanation, it became enjoyable to work on.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
difficult parts to the projects requiring help
good place to work
Assistant Branch Manager, Consumer Banking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, július 15.
bank one when i started was a wonderful place to work i loved it but as the bank grew the environment changed and so did the way the employees were treated until we were pushed out and no longer needed regardless of how long we had been there.
Chase
INTERN/PERSONAL ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, július 15.
This was an awesome experience. People could be rude because i like to take charge but I had mt first solo projects working with chase. Alot of people were great
Fun
Intern
Great Company to work
Technology Operations Cybersecurity (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, július 15.
Chase is a good environment to build a career and it provides lots of opportunities to learn and develop one's skills. It is a very diverse environment.
lay offs
Secure Operations Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, július 14.
There seem to be a lot of lay offs. Personally, I am a veteran and not only have I seen several rounds of lay offs occur every year, they do not seem to care if someone is a veteran. For a large company that touts them selves for veteran support, I think the only thing they care about is if you are a vet then they can add one more to their "veterans hired list".
Work life balance
Senior Reconciliation specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru2018, július 14.
Working with jpmc is wonderful time . They value each and every employee. Company helps to learn new things. company provides benefits to employees and they respect our work life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Ok place to work
Merchant Dispute Specialist II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, július 14.
Okay place to work still have room for growth team leads and supervisor can be very rude and mean for no reason want you to do things in a box belittle you for no reason
Free parking
Kontra érvek
Almost everything you can think of
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van