JPMorgan Chase Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 20 461 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
JP Morgan Chase
Online Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 18.
Chase is a good company to work for if you are starting new career they train you to be the best at your position. They provide great benefits and perks.
Very good job
Kontra érvek
Pay could be more competitive
Nice place
Account Supervisor / Expediter / CAF Mentor/ SME (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, augusztus 18.
nice place to work, advancement available... commission cool. just didnt like working in messy call center however, chase took care of its employees..
I do not wish to reply
Sr. Operations Specialist 1 (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 17.
It was a challenging work environment. You were able to develop interpersonal skills and computer skills.The various jobs available provided ample opportunity to branch out.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Unrealistic goals for call center and back office
Great work environment
Telephone Banker/Business Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, augusztus 17.
Chase always looks out for their employees and make sure they are taken care of. They try to be flexible with hours and also provide assistance for employee to achieve in life
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pace in my area
Teller II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, augusztus 17.
The job and the company were great they provide awesome benefits and great training. However management is very poor. They try and cut tellers with machines, yet most older clientele do not use them. Management is very demanding of quicker paces and often don’t remember how it is to be a teller and in charge of most of the cash transactions. I was hired as a part-time worker, but was pulling full-time hours of with none of the same benefits or wage. If you’re a student please be 100% sure your manager is behind you or else it will end wrong. Don’t be afraid to speak up. Managers often abuse your confusion on policy in order to get what they need from you.
Benefits health care
Poor management
management
Credit Card Lending Specialist II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, augusztus 17.
i received recognation for my time in the military servicing my country and was well compensated , it was a rewarding place to work, time off was given when needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful due to bad economy
Santander Bank Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avenel, NJ2018, augusztus 17.
It was 2008 when economy was already hazy and going down. It was transitional time from Bank of New York to Chase in an industrial area in the midst of many other competing bank branches.
Nothing to say
Loss Mitigation Solicitor III-Job Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2018, augusztus 17.
I do not want to rate this Company at this time. I have applied several times for various positions. I have not had any luck with the process.

Thanks
JPMorgan Chase
Business Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 17.
JPMorgan Chase is a great starting point to grow a career in various fields. Whether you use it as a stepping stone or develop a career within Chase, it affords a reliable amount of opportunity to those willing to seek it.

Management is very engaged in working with employees in solving issues relating to their current career or their next step in that path. The company is diverse and offers many opportunities to learn new skills in various fields from technical support to financial analytics.

The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, but fast paced and result driven. The corporate level of management is very focused on data driven progress, which can leave them vulnerable to issues requiring more nuanced solutions. Sometimes, you just have to be patient before issues involving your position are solved at their pace.

Compensation is competitive at a starting rate, but the annual raises and pay bumps for advancing within individual departments does leave a little to be desired. Wages, while attractive to start, do not necessarily remain competitive commensurate with promotion. However, this simply means career planning is a must if higher pay is desired within the company.

Overall, while suffering some of the setbacks inherent to any business operating with a similar corporate structure, JPMorgan Chase provides reliable employment with an avenue to develop your professional life if you're willing to aggressively pursue it.
Pro érvek
Casual dress code, room for advancement
Stagnated management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Multi-tasking was the norm.
Banker Level IV (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 17.
Pretty much, cut and dry, in a call center culture. A banker was gated to receive online support, branch banker, business customer, and consumer customer calls.
Pro érvek
Salary good, and advancements offered.
Very intense
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, lousy benefits and compensation
Lead UX Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, augusztus 17.
I really enjoy the people I work with and have had good fortune to have relatively good managers.

Upwards movement in the company doesn't occur much and compensation is below average for San Francisco—it is at the lower end. I have had decent bonuses, however raises are either non-existent, or if they do exist, they are not even matching the annual cost of living increase for SF (1.5-2%)—in other words insulting vs. rewarding. Sadly, while I think overall a good company to work for, it doesn't really appreciate its employees the same as many other companies in the bay area.

I think this is a great place to work if you are a junior person, or if you are at the executive level, however, in-between there is little compensation that is meaningful and little opportunity is available for growth.

I do enjoy a collaborative environment and do appreciate my colleagues input on projects. We make our own effort to have little workshops in our department, but it isn't anything sponsored by the company to help us do better and get some team building time.
Pro érvek
work life balance, collaborative environment
Kontra érvek
low pay, low professional growth, low to no pay increases year over year, lots of benefits you really won't use
Excellence place to work
Mortgage Quality Assurance Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westmont, IL2018, augusztus 16.
Excellent place to work, opportunity for growth. Work life balance and casual dress code. Independent work environment with meetings where teams collaborate for spectacular results.
Very Bad Management Team
ED, Advisor Platform Program Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 16.
Hands off management with no objective setting leaving you to define your own role and value to the company.

expectations are only communicated after the fact at year end to suit management's compensation agenda.
remote access
bad management team
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get out what you put in
Private Client Banker/ Manager on Duty (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manahawkin, NJ2018, augusztus 16.
As a banker you can make a decent living. Depends on the branch you are in and the branch manager. You never work more than 40 hrs, culture is decent, at the end of the day it is retail, which can be draining.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JPMorgan and Chase was a great place to work.
Independent Foreclosure Review Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2018, augusztus 16.
JPMorgan and Chase was a great place to work. Opportunity was great. People there was fun to work with and very friendly. I learn alot. Helping the customer was my greatest reward. I was able to save borrower from losing their homes.
Corporate Analyst
Wealth Management Product Strategy (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 16.
Great place to be as an entry level job candidate. The CADP program grooms recent college grads to be proficient in Excel, PPT, etc. Go into this type of role with a solid understanding of where you want to go. If you don't have a plan, you're planning to fail.
Great place to learn
Markets Summer Analyst - LATAM credit trading (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 16.
Interned here in the summer and is a great place to learn and meet new people form different backgrounds. It is pretty tough for everyone in the firm to save their job as they are constantly under pressure to perform. HR didn't do a great job of coordinating for their interns and overhired by a good amount.
Great Place to work
Dirct Document Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monroe, LA2018, augusztus 16.
I love my job at Chase. The benefits are awesome. They are flexible with your time. Its a fun and active place to work and grow with the company. My Chase family is the Best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chase is an A+ quality employer
Manager (Cardmember Services) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2018, augusztus 16.
The typical day at Chase is high energy very positive environment. I’ve learned that the energy of the work environment can dictate the level of productivity. Management is numbers drivin and can be subjective and sometimes convoluted. However the workplace culture is very pro employee and recognition is a very high priority. The hardest part of the job is battling persistent system issues. The ,ost enjoyable part of the job is investing back into the employee, ie; career development; coaching to success; recognition of outstanding achievements.
Work life balance
No shift bids
Munkahelyi kultúra
reproductive and a best worker
seles (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York2018, augusztus 16.
I promise to be better in all angagments, creative, collaborative and sociable with others, i will respect the time of work, this will be the best first company i work for,
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van