JPMorgan Chase Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 433 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
I am grateful for my time at JPM Chase
Licensed Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, május 24.
I found my time at JPM Chase very enlightening. I am a better version of myself because of my time and the relationships that were built at JPM Chase. There are many positive things and also probably equally negative things I can point out. But what is life without contrast. The more contrast, the more we know who we want to become and what we want out of life. It's all good.
Pro érvek
helps you perfect your social game due to all the different personalities we come across
Kontra érvek
I prefer not to focus on the negatives
JPMorgan Chase Review
Senior Executive Secretary (Volt alkalmazott) –  One Chase Manhattan Plaza2018, május 24.
JPMorgan Chase is a really great company to work for. My duties were very diverse so that no two days were quite the same. I interacted with many people inside and outside the firm, but in my daily interactions with my immediate manager and team, I enjoyed an upbeat dynamic that went far to encourage our team and work environment.
Tuition reimbursement
Great work environment
Branch Manager, Vice President (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stevenson Ranch, CA2018, május 24.
This company provided career advancement and career growth based on individual performance. It gave you the opportunity to assist clients by providing great products and services that best suited each client's individual needs.
Great employee experience
Better staffed
The culture
Back Office Support Sr Specialist II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, május 24.
Chase is very face pace company. Its a lot of career advancement here. I have learned to deal with change and how to multi task. I also learned how to be very patient. Every job will have its difficult times or hard times. You just have to learn a way around them. Great people great management
Face Pace, career advancement
na
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has an ambience & work culture which every employee desires to have
Specialist -11 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mumbai2018, május 24.
JPMorgan Chase gives it employees a proper work life balance and flexible working hours. There are daily sodexos given. As well as transportation in the day time as well. The culture is beautiful. By far the best company ever I've worked in.
sodexos
Good culture
Executive Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 24.
Good culture and friendly people. I worked for 2 great people that I really liked. Its competitive and a great place to network for career advancement.
great company events
salary not competitive
No Complaints
Underwriting Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2018, május 24.
Chase was a solid employer who seemed to really care about the cultivation of a positive culture. Unfortunately changes in the mortgage rate environment led to a reorganization and reduction in force over 30%.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely fast-paced work environment, constantly-advancing technology
Assistant Branch Manager, Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southern CA2018, május 24.
I managed branches in both sales and operations, therefore my role consisted of boosting and tracking/reporting profits, maintaining audit and compliance excellence, implementing the highest level of security for customers and employees, and managing a team via the company culture.
Pro érvek
Top-of-the-industry products and services, supportive management, superior job training, opportunity for movement both within the company and via multiple locations
Layoffs
workplace culture
Debit Card Fraud Prevention Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stone Oak Parkway San Antonio Texas2018, május 24.
It was fun but yet very challenging. I feel there was too much supervision and it made it very uncomfortable at times to do your job, We were already being listened too and that to me should be enough.
No Review Provided
Vice President, Training (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 24.
Based upon the position I held, a typical work week is 60-80 hours a week based upon high work volumes and demands. I gained extensive knowledge as a Training Manager and Vice President of Training. I feel I could work with any large corporation in either of the aforementioned roles.
My Summary
Mortgage Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2018, május 23.
A typical day at work is reviewing reports and addressing exceptions. Counseling subordinates. Reviewing industry trends and planning appropriately.
This is The Place to BE!
Branch Manager, VP (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2018, május 23.
Wonderful colleagues, great management, technology is cutting edge, training is comprehensive, pay is competitive, Values are consistent, It is fabulous to be with the leader in banking and have a CEO who is a visionary and equipping JPMorgan Chase for the future!
Very good
Vice President (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2018, május 23.
This is an excellent company but the people working here are back stabbers. There are process that are very old and no communications. Each department is given different directions and cannot work together.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Part-time hours worked pretty close to fulltime
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kentwood, MI2018, május 23.
Chase was a fun place to work. I wished I was afforded the opportunity to get a full time position and a higher hourly rate. I enjoy working in the banking industry.
fun colleagues
no benefits
Call Center Life
Auto Underwriter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, május 23.
Not a bad place to work if you are looking for a career in baking, finance and investments, however majority of the jobs here in Tampa are call center.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Branch Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wallington, NJ2018, május 23.
good place to work and many opportunities to advance and further career. Managment looks out for employees, focus became from sales culture to customer experience oriented
Chase
Card Service Escalation (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, május 23.
Working for Chase, like any other company, has its pros and cons. The benefits, such as medical, dental, vision and paid time off, are the best part of working for this company. Management is hit or miss. Some of the managers are interested in their employees and their career growth goals, other's are more interested on how you make them look to their boss and peers. It is a good company to work for, just be ready for a fast paced and ever changing environment.
Work Experience
Research Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, május 23.
Working for Chase was my first career job. Worked for 13 years in operations environment. Started with entry level position and was promoted 5 times within 13 years.
no comment
no comment
Good training
Underwriter I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downers Grove, IL2018, május 23.
I would recommend Chase because it is a good stepping stone for the hard worker and determined person. A person has to be able to adapt to change quickly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bankruptcy Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, május 23.
Horrible atmosphere. Team leads don't know what they are doing. The company tried team building but didn't work. The leads had their favorites and would gossip about other employees. Very unprofessional.
Breaks
Kontra érvek
They monitored everything and micro managers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van