JPMorgan Chase Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 993 értékelés megmutatása
Poor management and training
Anti-Money Laundering Investigator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, február 18.
I was not trained properly and was transferred to another department after 6 months which I believe was due to performance directly related to the poor training I was given. I have never worked in a professional setting with such informal disorganized training. I was often ignored by managements who treated their job as a social gathering. I am an ex military family man so I did not participate in happy hour after work I went to work to do a job. The hours and benefits were good but the lower level managers made it seem like a high school. I am not sure how they still have jobs the management was so poor and unprofessional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awful work culture and people
RAD Developer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canary Wharf, Greater London2018, február 18.
FOS Operations is a bad place to work. The people are young immature, inexperienced and unpleasant. It doesn't really matter how good you are in the role, you are really fighting alot of internal politics. Basically, to get far you need to lie cheat, and take credit for other peoples work and then you might a career for yourself. The work life balance is horrendous, not because they want to do great work, but because many people are really useless at there jobs so spend a long time doing the wrong things, and forever trying to correct themselves.
canteen
Kontra érvek
Horrible people, poor work life balance, too much politics
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mortgage Banking Document Specialist II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, február 18.
Great place to work, but I have experienced layoffs. I have been employed with this company several times over the years. I enjoy the environment and the people that In worked with. I would enjoy going back and continuing employment with this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
A company valuing your skills
Virtualization Security Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2018, február 18.
I am responsible for vulnerability assessment and maintaining the security and risk posture for the team. I have learned good documentation skills. The management gives your freedom to make your own decisions and entrusts you with responsibilities. The hardest part of the job is collaboration with different teams. I enjoy learning something new every day.
Quality Assurance Manager
VP Quality Assurance Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, február 17.
I have worked with JPMorgan Chase for over 4 years and really admire the work place and the vision for the most part. Although there are no freebies at job, the compensation is good enough, some LOBs has it better than others.
Amazing place to work
Confirmations Specialist/Junior Accountant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 17.
Every day was different. Dealing with different Traders or Traders' support from Europe and Asia. Learning customer's culture was outstanding. Making friends all over the world. Every trade was unique. Management was smart.
Pro érvek
Supervisors was knowledge and helpful
after 911 company relocated to Delaware, London, Mumbai
Excellent Company
Business Analyst for Quality Assurance (QA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, február 17.
Company policy does not permit comments so I am unable to provide details, but I would recommend working for this company. Great benefits and this is a stable company.
Pro érvek
Company policy does not permit comments so I am unable to provide this information.
Good luck moving up
Telephone Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westerville, OH2018, február 17.
I loved beibg at Chase but it is not easy to move up there. It's your typical call center setting though I'd say it was better than the average one. If you start off in Customer Service, it's going to be hard to move to a different department within the first TWO years of your employment.
PTO, Sick days, Good health insurance
Kontra érvek
Management not too stable, hard to move up
Munkahelyi kultúra
An organisation that does not require an introduction. it is overall a wonderful place to be in.
Legal Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra2018, február 17.
I am into client servicing since past 1 year and the active title in JP Morgan is Legal Analyst. The role revolves majorly around client servicing and supporting all the legal entities globally (JP Morgan LE's)
Merit-based, collaborative & innovative
Vice President (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 16.
Good place to work. Very results driven. Can get bogged down in too many meetings. Too many cooks in the kitchen. Focus on mobility is good but can become excessive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
A place to grow
Relationship Banker-Small Business Specialist-MOD (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 16.
I have learned a lot at JPMorgan Chase it is a successful and wonderful company to work for unfortunately, I would have to relocate due to my family. We are relocating to an area where there aren't any chase locations, so I have to apply elsewhere. I would recommend anyone to work at Chase
Great Place To Work
Business Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monroe, LA2018, február 16.
Great Place To Work! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for employment. There are many opportunities to have a long career within the organization.
Terrible place to work
Compliance Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, február 16.
There was blatant favoritism, and forced overtime. When there was overtime, the management originally purchased dinner once a week to make up for the added stress. Then higher management said they did not want to allocate those funds in the budget, and quickly cut that. No morale. Quick turnover. No potential to progress higher, despite all the lies they pump out. Management was careless and spineless to protect their staff from senior management. The environment was completely stressful, where the better analysts were being pushed to carry the weight of the people who were not meeting their quotas. There were days where I was told to finish an additional pile of alerts before lunch, because another person was unable to do them over the past week. Absurd. Anyone who actually works, they milk you dry. The people who don't do anything and don't deserve any recognition or applause are the ones who move up. Steer clear of this place.
Great benetifts
Customer Support Specialist - Collections (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2018, február 16.
3 paid weeks of vacation, 6 sick days, 3personal days, 5% 401k match, retirement plan...low salary. Job security as long as you do what you need to do, but ike every corporate lack of career mobility unless you are part of the "group" .
Great Environment and Work Culture
Client Solutions Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, február 15.
Great work environment and work culture. Advancement is very possible with hard work if your goals align with the finance industry. However, the Columbus market is not conducive to marketing and communications roles making it hard to find a role which aligns with my interests.

I am looking for an opportunity that allows me to showcase my experience and education and the majority of these openings are available only in the New York headquarters.
Relationship banker
Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, február 15.
The company has changed a lot due to many regulation changes and industry changes. The incentive plans keeps changing and you are expected to work three times harder to be able to earn what you earned the previous year. They keep cutting commissions from personal bankers and the personal bankers are tellers most of the time. The yearly bonus for relationship bankers and personal bankers is gone as of this year. They keep cutting and cutting, it's impossible to make a living as a banker. Worse yet is the management has gone to trash, hiring managers from Wells Fargo (not all of course) implementing their ridiculous sales tactics!
Pro érvek
Their technology is the best out of all the banks
Kontra érvek
Breaks are non existing and if you take a break the managers make you feel guilty
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional environment with growth potential
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sun City, AZ2018, február 15.
As a teller at Chase, I would processes all bank transactions such as, deposits, withdrawals, payments, etc. Your job as a teller is to provide efficient and excellent service for Chase customers while also making each transaction personable. The management in which I worked under was the best I've experienced since being in the working class. They are professional and courteous, while also being friendly and willing to teach you. The hardest part about this job is making sure you follow policy and procedures in order to protect our customer information. The most enjoyable part about this job is the relationships you create, whether it be with coworkers or clients. I want to also note that Chase takes care of their employees and treats them all with respect and creates a comfortable work environment with a tremendous amount of room for growth. They want you to succeed and continue to rise in ranks within the company, providing many opportunities to do such.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Good pay and benefits
PRR Credit Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, február 15.
The clock is managed to the minute. If you are used to working a job that employees are closely monitored by management then it's the job for you.....
Good pay
Micromanged
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive along with fun work
SR.specialist operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra2018, február 15.
The company is employee centric which is what is required.
It has proven it's worth by providing effecient productivity by its employees and the manger.
Bonus
Unorganized mess
Financial Loss Analysis - Business Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, február 15.
Sr. management only care about making themselves look good. Would move an entire team to work on a big project with tight deadlines then firing you when its all done. Generals get all the credit and benefits while the army gets scraps and laid off.

Átfogó minősítés