Intuit

4,1Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 814 értékelés megmutatása

They have all the resources to become independent

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
This is an Awesome company to work for!They appreciate their staff and are always showing them that. Many opportunities for advancement.The management staff are something you don’t experience at every job. They are wonderful people and very well experienced. Frequent opportunities for different positions. I love this company and can hardly wait to return every season. This will be my 3rd tax season and there will be many more for me!

Pro érvek

Flexible schedule, many spotlights for work well done. The management team is Awesome!

Kontra érvek

Long hours at peak season but that is to be expected at any tax preparation business and
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Cool company to work for

They care about their employees. They have weekly meetings and goals for you meet. They have a lot of continued education and very laid back. Their is room for advancement

Great place

Good work life balance. It has been great and I have worked there for 5 years. I wouldn’t trade it for anything else. Been working remote before the pandemic

It's a cult

It's a customer service cult. All they care about is qwikboookz (misspelled on purpose). You'll get an annual review not even halfway through your 3rd quarter judging only based on the first two quarters; so if you're improving in 3rd and 4th it does not matter at all. Managers do less and less the higher up they go, they just get more into the cult vibe. They all worship the CEO in a creepy way. If you've ever had corporate / customer service type jobs, and there were some people who were just totally into the 'culture', and you thought those people were weird.... Well, they all end up at this place, and they love it. Good for them. If that fits you, this is your place. Otherwise, good luck.

nice facility, decent benefits

cult, cult, cult.

Great place to work!

Love working here. Only issue I have is performance is based on customer surveys, so even if customer loved you, if they were upset with something in regards to TurboTax, it still counts against the Tax Expert.

Pro érvek

Work from home, great benefits, Spotlights

Kontra érvek

Penalized for customers frustration with program

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Excellent benefits but the customer support and tech stack are abysmal!

Excellent benefits but the customer support and tech stack are abysmal! They state they are customer centric but a customer can never get good assistance after the sale.

Professional and Fun

Great place to establish a work at home flexible option to supplement income based on choosing your on schedule. Options are available for full time work as well. Professional organizations with appropriate training and implementation of new technologies and business procedures

Great place to work!

I enjoy starting work these days. I like what I am doing and I can take classes so I can better myself. The best place I have ever worked. The majority of the people are friendly and helpful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very welcoming company to a new hire.

Just starting. Zoom meetings have been a nice intrduction. Training will be in January.Free self-teaching tax courses are great for refreshing and learning new tax information.

Pro érvek

Equipment is supplied. Leaders are personable and want to be helpful.

? Don't know yet.

Hyped work place

The work environment and pay are reasonable but with a lot of hype it is seen as an extraordinary place to work which it is not. Relies heavily on surveys to improve the work environment. Feels too much like a big corporate structure that is run by lawyers.

Good work life balance

I was very proud to call Inuit my place of employment, until they forced the policy of COVID vaccine being required to work there. Decent pay, great work/life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work and flexible schedule

Always to for advancement , management is very helpful, they give bonuses and pay increases regularly. An pick up overtime . You are always learning

Remote work for professionals

They give you all the resources and tools to effectively work from home. You create your own schedule, so you can still enjoy life. The management is professional and there are so many opportunities to get free gift cards.

Flexible schedule, stock program and 401k matching from the beginning

Kontra érvek

Tons of changes throughout the tax season

Great wfh job

Very welcoming and supportive management. Clients usually very friendly. Pay was good. Got to pick your own hours,and start working with sick time available.Great work life balance

Really Impressed

Intuit has really exceeded my expectation on all levels. I have learned so many new skills while at Intuit and I have also really enjoyed my time there.

Pro érvek

Flexible schedule, real time support, competitive salary and benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work moms will love it

Great place to work especially for working parents Easy to work from home They cater to families and it’s so nice to work for company that understands the need for flexibility yet offers great pay

Great place remote jobs

No e
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

the team leads are never around to assist you with your issues you are having, and the systems are constantly having tech problems. save your time, look somewhere else for 14 and hour that isnt worth the stress.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Intuit cares about its employees, even the seasonal ones.

Great place to work choose your own schedule. They provide all the tools and training that is needed to get the job done. We meet once per day for team meetings, there we can ask questions, express concerns and/or get updates from management.When I first started there every season I would be assigned a new manager and new team. This was kinda ok because it gave you a chance to meet new people. However, now when the seasonal staff returns we keep the same manager and same teammates. This worked out great because I have an amazing manager and an awesome team!

Good training and support

Intuit has this down to a science and can support you even when you're working remotely. They have invested in the technology to help you do your job, and the pay is fair.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Love working here, definitely would recommend working here. Great flexibility when it comes to work hours and ample time off is allotted. Great place to work

It’s ok

It’s a large corporation. I haven’t had an amazing experience. Most of the time you are being told you’re too slow. Be prepared to have every single minute of your day analyzed and turned into a statistic for the people at the top.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Intuit? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés