InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Server

Munkakör megnevezése
Server105 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
105 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 168 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've learn a lot in my previous work. It's help me to improve my skills. I've been working for 2 years and I will say it's a great experience working in a great hotel like Intercontinental Hotel. The management focus on us and my colleagues are very helpful. We worked overtime and split shift but it helps us to be flexible. I am happy if I had to given a chance work again at Intercontinental Hotel group
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you enjoy something you don't even feel the tired and all you need to do is always enjoy what you are doing and you will fulfill your goals in life
free food
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trabajaba de noche aproximadamente 12 - 14 horas por pagas exageradamente bajos... No habían condiciones laborales propias.. definitivamente no recomiendo este trabajo
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am working here on a contract and I am from a third party supplier so that's why my salary is not meeting my expectations so I want to change it for future.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not alot of understanding but definitely compensated for your work. Great benefits and pay! Awesome customers that are always willing to surprise you in different ways!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management at the time showed a lot of abusive behavior towards staff. It was a difficult job since the atmosphere was a generalised unhappy commotion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very challenging all the task but i'm so thankful because i really do those challenges that i experienced in intercontinental hotel. Thank you to be a part of your team waitress. Godbless!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Focus on the company and your individual experience and goals. Hardest part as a intern is that you have to work long hours but at some point you get used to it. The most enjoyable part was Front office and F&B.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a waiter in Intercontinental Istanbul on busy days such as new year and national holidays. Even though the job is a little bit stressful, I learnt a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ihg is best hotel around the world and best place to work as well .highly recommended to friend and family . It secure the staff spite of less payment so overall this is good brand
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have gained alot of experience at Intercontinental and anyone who is willing to learn can go far in their career. Everyone has a chance to learn and engage more with the guests and this helps to work anywhere in the world because we are groomed from the best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
dedicated waitress with over six years of exemplary service.committed to providing helpful and accurate services to patrons. Demonstrate active listening and communication skills to ensure patrons are satisfied and happy. Experience in various settings, including family restaurants,bars,cafeteriats,banquets,and room service.Determined team player striving to deliver the highest quality service alongside food service staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work in Friendly staff and management Really big and nice place to work for never had any complaints Get good tips wherever you work Good public transport
Free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for this company for about three years as a hostess and room service attendant. I loved the staff the only negative was the pay, I was paid nine dollars an hour as a hostess and as a Room service attendant was about the same if you were a server you made great tips.
Pro érvek
Staff, and meeting new people
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
We received tips/gratuity daily..I’ve been with this company for over 10 yrs ...they are very involved in the community..ihg does diabetes 5k walks, kidney 5k walks
Munkahelyi kultúra
we got to handle wedding preparation and serving which was very interesting and fascinating. Even though it is very tiring sometimes, overall it was a great experience.
Pro érvek
Free meal and uniform provided
Munkahelyi kultúra
What i have learned in IHG Hotel is how to manage people and learning IHG standards & brands. The management are awesome and implement good culture in workplace which is preparing a good training for staffs. IHG also which place where you can grow your career with PDP plan prepared by the management. Enjoyed working in this hotel and the equipment are awesome to work with.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hotel as a hotel is nice,the problem there is the poor management,the put a lot of pressure to all the workers ,on general I do not recommend this place at all
Pro érvek
Nothing is free on that place
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at intercontinental hotel was fun and cooperative with others. serving the customer and make them happy was my first priority. I was very flexible when the company need me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun to be a part of the team, I learnt a lot to love my job. respect my team mates and taking care of our customers,I started as an intern but through the support of my managers I made it as one of the employee.
Supporting Community
Working long hours smetimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day prepare the restaurant for apen, clean the tables, check if we have everything the menu available. I learned to serve, open the wine....