InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Room Attendant

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
51 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 180 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company caters for the welfare of the staff. The staff Is the number one priority which leads to a happy service to the guest. I would love to work there again because it has job security.
Pro érvek
You get to be liked by other competitors.
Kontra érvek
Overwhelmed at the end of the day by the bussy work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There were interesting people to work with, and met interesting people such as the King and Queen of Thailand, famous sports people, and famous musicians. I built great friendships through work colleagues and learnt to have a good work ethic, work independently and develop leadership skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working in the hospitality industry because I enjoy being helpful to other people. Working in hotels lets you meet a lot of people from a lot of different places, too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work. Sometimes the job load per person can be too much that we feel under pay. we Need pay raise. Driving distance is long. They give you lunch.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They need better management. An no favoritism .the work loud can be extreme. An management does not communicate well.it is always short staffed.but has great pay and benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even if I had a short time in this company I did learn a lot about how it functioned and how people are driven to think in this environment. The management are friendly helpful and strong to your day-to-day needs. Colleagues are happy to help you during your training , Courteously and promptly respond to guest needs.I would work there again if I had the opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The time required for scheduled tasks always exceeded the hours you worked. It was very hard to keep the basic supplies to do your job from day to day due to the fact that there were never enough for everyone...so, they took what they needed from anybody. That problem was never solved. Some of the managers are very racist. I never felt comfortable enough to address any issues or concerns with them because they didn't really seem to care about what was important to you. They made you feel like YOU were always wrong. The hardest part of the job was trying to PROPERLY complete the EXTRA tasks within the time I was scheduled to work. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people from all around the world. The pay and the benefits were good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They worry more about getting you off the clock then taking care of guests.they need better managers both upper an lower levels. They need to care more about the employees and there guests. The employees should be able to stress issuses without threats of losing there jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm so upset that I lost my job do the hotel being renovated HR and manager kept telling us that we will be the first to get our jobs back no doubt about it come March 4th I go in for a interview guess what I didn't get my job back I don't know why but I was hurt embarrassed I just feel like they LIED TO ME they pick and choose who they wanted back and that's not fair I would like to know why I didn't get my job back
Pro érvek
Free lunch/lots of over time
Manager had they favorites and i wasnt one/To many rooms to clean 30plus
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great to get into local 26 hotel great benefits and pays well. Employees are like family members. Employees treated well. Remove for advancement. Great insurance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good part about the job was the experiences and the practices. It was a safety work environment, good opportunity, and a great company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had to clean at least 15 Room a day I have my sign floor I had to make sure all restrooms was full with supplies I serve least five rooms of drink and food to them I love the place so much I would love to go back to work for the customers or patients was very nice and understanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
there's a favoritism, there is no room for advancement, hk managers they say something but do another. ODP not applicable, it is useless. Lots of fake
donuts briber
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a better place for carrier development A place of improvement,good relationships with other employees including the management. Security and grooming is at the top.
Staff enjoy free meals
No permenent employement
Munkahelyi kultúra
This Hotel better than my privies properties so i'm looking for change my job title i have done my training i want to change my current department Thanks
Munkahelyi kultúra
performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing guest rooms baths under the super vision of the super visor. we usually promote a positive image of the property to guest and must be pleasant, honest ,friendly and should also able to address guest request and concerns. i was able strengthen my physical mobility and stamina i became detail oriented and my professional attitude has improve. i have got the ability to work independently. The hardest part of the job is when you encounter guest with very high expectation and perfectionist . The most enjoyable part of the job when i got phases meeting different people. i have come and adjust to there environment and situation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fantastic team with a really good team-spirit, management is reliable and the workplace is stunning. Had no time to get bored as I've been crossed trained in three different areas.
Free lunchs, multiple breaks
Understaffed team
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay and benefits but heavy and tiring job. Need to work on sundays and public holiday. Nice working with people of different nationalities. Observe labor laws.
Good company, intetnational character
Heavy and tiring job
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is a good place to work, the pay at that time was good since this was my first job after high school. however its a little fast paced and management was very nice
Good benefits/great hours/shift
very fast pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
working environment is superb. Big team i was worked, and my housekeeping friends they are very helpful. all the time we are helping each other and finished our work that was enjoyable day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
intercontinental hotel is the best hotel to work, they focused about personal development plan, career growth and so on.being the part of intercontinental hotel colleagues i got chance to learn so many things like as: to provide work in professional way. concentrate about guest satisfaction. and more than this got chance to learn for my personal growth.