InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Reservation Specialist

Munkakör megnevezése
Reservation Specialist94 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
94 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 168 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pros: - HMO - Free food sometimes - Clean and light work environment - Co-agents are fun to work with - Upper Management are nice and approachable (open door policy) - 2 Rest days per week - Free annual check up and flu vaccine Cons: - Training is for a month but does not give in-detailed training for newbie call center agents, therefore new agents are clueless with other in-system navigation - Salary is a bit low - Low Allowance - Manager will establish respect based on your personal performance. (Low performance, will humiliate you in front of peers) - Will influence team members for a 10/10 rating in bi-annual review. - Will not encourage/endorse agent to explore other departments if sales metrics are low. - Will not offer (or turn down) leadership training if key targets are not met, compared to other team managers who will encourage their agents to join despite not meeting key targets. - Favoritism with specific team members
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolutely loved working there great pay your supervisors and team leaders actually listen and they work with you as best as much as I can and are pretty flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work itself is not stressful but the schedule can be a challenge. You get to interact with clients from US, UK, Asia. Training surpassed my expectations. Management team is hands-on. Wonderful colleagues & company culture. Compensation package is fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great company to work for loved the people I wished they would come back to the Charleston area if I was to work there management is where I would want to go
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
to bad they closed all US call centers to send them over seas . it was a great place to work very involved with agents and managers . enjoyed the people we worked with
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really had fun helping others to plan their vacation stays all over the country. There was plenty of opportunity to see other places and learn about the hospitality industry. I still use that knowledge in my personal travel today.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I personal loved the challenges based on goals that I have set for myself and I loved being able to receive the bonus and I loved being on the number 1 team in the company, because we were talked about whether it was good or bad it was the challenge to compete.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pros: Friendly Colleagues Great Environment Good Pay A lot of Discounts and Perks Cons: Retirement Fund is voluntary LACK OF APPRECIATION They focus on your mistakes
Munkahelyi kultúra
More than a place to work, you really become family. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to assist guest with their traveling plans, it's like your traveling with them. Ihg workplace culture provides you opportunities, to Aim Higher, Celebrate Differences, Work Together and Show we Care, and Do the Right Thing for our co-workers and well as for our Guest.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fun workplace, not so stressful compared to other call centers. Most of the people are very friendly and helpful. Salary is very competitive and lots of incentives.
free food
NA
Munkahelyi kultúra
Life balance very important at IHG. Also very inclusive. Usually took between 60 and 100 calls per day. Lots of ways to increase your income by upselling and adding on. Advancing with the company was pretty easy.
Great life balance. Fun way to earn $$$
Office closed
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day involved receiving inbound calls and helping customers. I learned how to be an expert at the product that I was selling and was able to help the customer with a seamless experience that could other wise prove overwhelming.
bonuses
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment was typical of a call center but better than most. The corporate leadership made decisions that made success difficult for lower-level employees. Moving the contact centers offshore and laying off hundreds of people was a nice touch.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do, dealing with the guest inquiry over phone and email, learned how to deal any guest complaint. My daily work, doing rooms, and restaurant reservation, one of the hardest part was how to manage a guest with high temper of a tough guest when they dont find the their high expectation from the Hotel as a 5 star Hotel. Best past was when you received an appreciation from the management, being an winner a employee of the month and being promoted to the 2nd level of your career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not much to say. I feel like I have answered most things about IHG with the questions that were asked. The job was okay and my team members were great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
there is a lot of activities to keep the staff engaged and happy, benefits are on of the best there is as it is patterned in its western main counterpart.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Took inbound calls from regular guests who stayed in our hotels all over the world. Fast paced business. Learned many new sales strategies, operating systems that we used to do our jobs. Many types of people of races, religion and sexual preference (same sex relationships) and we worked well together. Hardest part of the job was meeting the target with our partners with Ambassador enrollments and transfers to HVC. Most enjoyable was working with all the great people in our company.
Pro érvek
good company benefits, chance to travel
company chose to outsorce
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over-all, working for the company has been positive- supportive workmates and useful benefits. The time is also flexible along with your performance and the benefits and compensation is reasonable. The typical day at work at IHG- is not hazardous, it did provide the writer with substantial experience in the field of Hotel Management as well as Reservaton Sales; Management- Supportive Culture- Positive Hardest Part of the Job- the constant shifting of work schedule Most enjoyable- team-building activities
Munkahelyi kultúra
With IHG, there is no discrimination. The working environment was a lot of fun. Everytime you enter the workplace, you feel you belong even if you are new. All are very welcoming. The job itself is easy however there are key performances you have to achieve each week which some of them i can say not fair on the specialist's part. These nine key performances will have a direct impact on your employment.
Pro érvek
free shuttle, family gatherings, freebees, raffle promo, HMO, a lot of give aways for employees
key performace objectives/metrics
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have loved working for IHG. I have been here for 1 year and would retire here if they were not closing. They make this a comfortable work environment and I have enjoyed working for them.
Flexable schedule, caring management
closing call center
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not be looking for a job if the company was not closing. this was one of the best jobs that I have ever had. it is a relaxed work environment and a fun place to be. the pay it not great but we bonus once a month.