InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Reservation Agent

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
67 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 180 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Completing all the task and assisting FO and Sales. Lots of reports. Lots of excel. Limited growth. Great place to work for entry level. Get to work with amazing people all around the world.
Great Boss
Limited Growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
▪ Handle all facets of establishing hotel reservations at any of the IHG hotels globally by utilizing strong interpersonal and customer service skills, excellent verbal and communication skills, and the ability to quickly navigate web pages Key Accomplishments: New Hire Training Assistant, Voice Reservations Sales Agent, PAL Reservation Sales Agent, HCV Ambassador, Attended Leading U Leadership Program, Team Change Champion, Team Trainer & Mentor, Marathon Charleston Champion Elite
Hotel Discounts, Several Employee Events Yearly
Kontra érvek
selling other products after reservations made
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there as reservation agent for the Intercontinental hotel all over the world. Hotel Reservations, is really enjoyable part of my job and the hardest part is the shift schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
But they decided to go overboard on all the raises and instead of doing right by everyone they let the Sup's determine what everyone was going to get instead of basing off of performance - basically if your Sup liked you - your raises were NICE! But if your Sup didn't like you - you got nothing.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Outstanding work place. The leaders here, across the board from top to bottom, are all amazing, supportive, encouraging, and so very knowledgeable. Highly recommended.
Munkahelyi kultúra
was an amazing place to work until they betrayed us and outsourced our jobs. the management was great!! fun family environment wish they would 've stayed i would've stayed forever.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Hozzászólás – 2018, július 9.
This was a job I pictured having forever. The people are amazing. The pay could be better but to be honest all the people I work with make the pay not matter so much. I would have worked at IHG for the rest of my life but they decided to OUT SOURCE and leave 500+ people without jobs. At least they let everyone know five months in advance. So we have five months to figure something else out, rather then just closing the doors and saying today is your last day. So grateful for that. Still sad that as of November 30th IHG will no longer operate in the US.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was A great Place until new Mangement took over.It dies have a game room as well as a nice break room get 2 15 min breaks and 30 to a hour lunch break starts at $11
Munkahelyi kultúra
Inbound CallsFound properties in the areas that the client was staying all over the world.Booked reservations and matched amenities in surrounding areas for the client.
Munkahelyi kultúra
you'll get to deal with different people from different country, an opportunity tor learn, management always makes sure that employees are having fun at work
Pro érvek
Free transportation from office to house and vice versa
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work. Flexible hours, discounts on hotels and great morale. Management always treated people with dignity and respect. The only complaint is that the pay wasn't so great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace, Lot of opportunities with added bebefits and great people from all around the world. A Luxury brand where you can learn a lot, and great management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working in a call centre company is quite fun and challenging because you need to work different time schedules that gives you flexibility and accountability at the same time.
Pro érvek
free transportation from the office to downtown of baguio
Kontra érvek
toxic if you are on night schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra
accessible location fun workplace provides necessary training regularly gives you the opportunity to excel to the organization's different departments.
location
low salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was easy to learn about the different hotels and the different things they offered! The calls I handled were fairly easy being that the customer calling in basically knew what they wanted
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with IHG for 9 years has been a rewarding experience. the company instilled in me core values that up to this day i champion..like working collaboratively which means working as a team to achieve our common goals, celebrating difference which means tolerating and respecting individuals uniqueness as a person and as a colleague just to name a few..the thing that i like most about my job is that i get to interact daily w/ people not just with colleagues but most importantly our clients providing them with real time solutions w/ regards to room accommodations. the hardest part of the job is having to work odd hours which i feel has taken a toll on my health. In spite of this i feel management has done a great job in rewarding us, we are recognized when we do a good job and we are mentored and given guidance when we come up short. Overall i think IHG is a great company and a great place to work in
Pro érvek
free items and incentives given according to performance
working odd hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved working here and wish that I still was. I went out on medical leave and my position was terminated by my manager. IHG is a great company still, I wouldn't let the experience from the one manager affect the overall view of the organization. The situation was rectified by the State of South Carolina. I would still work there if they had an office in Virginia Beach
Pro érvek
Great Work environment, state of the art facilities, friendly staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will learn a lot working for this company. Although it is extremely fast paced, a typical work day is fun and goes by quickly. Management is always helpful and gives great advice. Though they may not be in the building at times, they are always available via cell phone and urge you to call them at any time. The workplace culture is a wide variety of ethnicities.
Pro érvek
Extremely busy, sometimes too busy
Only 30 minute lunch breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
They had us start working 9-545 for 4 weeks in class room, the first few days they will have you sit with someone and listen to them. You will meet your managers. After the class room. You go to 2 weeks of nesting most likely 330 to midnight with 2 days off during the week. Then you go to ojt for 2 weeks. They let you decide if you want a 30 minute. 45 or hour lunch. You bid on shifts based on ranking every4 months. You get 3.08 hours lf vacation and 1.67 hours of personal every 2 weeks. You can roll over 40 hours. This goes up after 5 years. You can't use it for 90 days. Pay is 11 an hour to start. 12 after 5 pm and all day weekends. Buisness casual monday-thurs. Can wear jeans fri. Sat and sun. You get employee discount on hotels. 401k after 6 months and 3000 a year education reimbursement after 6 months. Pretty good place to work. Very easy. You can make inventive every 2 weeks as long as you hit atleast 90 percent of goals. Workforce is really rude most times. It is hard to get days off. They do let you defer holidays. And give you 1 floating holiday a year. Medical for tobacco users is really expensive. Good entry level call center. Interview will be tour about 5 to 9 typical customer service questions and then a role play they let you review a paper then they call you on the phone And be the customer. They will tell you right after if you got it. They do play favorites with attendance. Raises are not guaranteed but they can be 2, 3 or 4 percent of you're salary a year. Lots of ot available they. Tier your calls the more sales you make the more calls you will get.
Pro érvek
Employee discount at hotels. Very easy job.
Pay is pretty low 11.00, hard to get time off. And start on 330-12
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company. I enjoy the atmosphere and environment. stress free - drama free. I cannot think of a single con. the people are friendly and the work is very relaxing.
Pro érvek
Many Pros .... FESSIONALS!
Cons? No CONS
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day included answering phones for Holiday Inn hotels. Some days we were really busy and other days the calls came in slow. I learned more about booking accommodations for overnight hotel stays. The workplace culture was competitive but friendly. The hardest part of my job was being on the phone talking all day. The most enjoyable part of my job was the company hosted events for the employees. We often had catered lunches.
Free lunches
Talking all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
All good and you only have to work on 1 system to book rooms. Incentives all good as well and its a fun place to work at. If feeling stressed there's a lunge for employees with internet or you can relax with the massage chair during your breaks. Coffee machines are available as well.
Lots of company activities