InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Receptionist

Munkakör megnevezése
Receptionist37 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
37 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 168 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thing I loved most about this job was the people I worked with, it was challenging at times but there was always a positive environment. It felt understaffed at times and required everyone to pick up extra.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not caring at all about its employees. Really bad treatment and used for tasks that does not suit the job, luggage porter...catering help, etc. Absolutely lack of respect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at too many hotel company and I can work flexible hour I can work any positions and also i can work as a waiter because I have server experiences also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All of the staff are treated fairly regardless of positions. Salary are always on time. Work ambiance are very well maintained and employees are shown importance and are well taken care of
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was the best experience ever to work in this hotel. The GM and staff was kind with me and helped me to develop more experiences. I recommand this hotel, because the services are good and the staff it s very professional!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
All team mermber were happy in that period when I have been working there, we have been very close to each other, good money compare with life balance.
free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt excited about applying for a job in the beginning, as i felt it is good opportunity. But by time was going by, I realized that the only thing the management thinks of is - money safe on employees.
Free meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
I spent wonderful time at Intecontinental Tashkent. This is the best school for person who are new in hospitality industry. My ex-mangement and all staff were wonderful, professinal, helpful and friendly. So much paperwork was the most boring part of the job.
Pro érvek
Free dinner, uniform and transportation at nights
Kontra érvek
Low salary and no сareer progression
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job overall was interesting, but there seems to be a bit of friction between upper management and hourly workers, felt pressured and belittled when trying create relationships with co-workers due to management not wanting us to speak our main language. Training was also very hands off, and I had little interaction with my supervisor over the course of my training. However, co-workers closer to my job level helped me a lot and created a better environment
Pro érvek
Great for autonomous work, co-workers are often very kind
Kontra érvek
Management could be more sensitive to employee relations
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive place where i did enhanced my skills, gain experience and achieve my goals , one of the places that made a big difference in my life through teaching me new things
Pro érvek
meals, very nice environment to gain experince
Kontra érvek
long working hours, not transplantation, no accommodation, very low salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love my job. Learned a lot. Love customer service and knowing different cultures. Security is great. Managers are considerate. Place to grow and aim higher!
Feel like family
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am akhror. I am 19 years old, l had worked at Hotel by second receptionist. I made a contract for 6 month and l finished this contract. I want to work in another country and meet new colleagues and people
Free lunch, free costume
7-8 hours in a day
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for this company! Lots of room to grow and they know how to keep their employees happy. I have nothing else to review about them at this time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The range of services the IH Group offers is amazing, and while the salaries are not the best, the overall management and atmosphere, as well as the work environment are very good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a Main Receptionist at the front of house impeccable customer service and a professional image is paramount at all times Main point of contact for customer service and guest queries/requests in a 294 room four star hotel serving Gatwick Airport. Processing reservations and invoices via OPERA PMS system. Check-in, Check-out and billing. Process room allocations and reservations. Currency Exchanges. Management was both effective and supportive. I had a good relationship with my managers. As you would expect, the workplace culture was very professional and collaborative. I also made some friends in my colleagues that I see outside of work. The hardest part of the job is the changing shift patterns and my home/social life. I also need to earn more money. The most enjoyable part of my job is communicating with people from all different walks of life I also enjoy the opportunity to sell upgrades and IHG memberships. Both of these things really plays to my strengths.
Pro érvek
Customer service and sales opportunities.
Kontra érvek
Unsociable hours and low salary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a very good experience in the hotel. The are working like one hand. They are so friendly and kind. But I would like to work in banking and earn more experience .
Munkahelyi kultúra
work and they pay well also takes care of customers since i have been working at this company i have seen that they are also the best to my own taste and i pray almighty God will always bless them for good work and assistance to people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
was great experiance and i would love to build new career in UAE I Have a good background in Gulf and i would love to increase my knowledge and experiance in UAE
Munkahelyi kultúra
Im working 6 days in a week and im handled shifting duty. I don't have any comment for the management of the said hotel very exellent and we work as teamwork as well. My most enjoyable moment if we work together as teamwork helping each other.My hardest job if i made mistake of my work and i got guest compained. I love to work in a hotel industry.
free meal and allowances
9 hrs working hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
one day im in the reception,then i got more calls and inquring for massage,then despite of we doesnt have enough staff,im doing also massage theraphy at the same time,cause they need a break after the session.me and my co workers managing that rush by reducing the time break of staff between the session.then to convince the customer to delay a little bit their appointment.the hardest part is to convincing them about the delay..then the best part is when were done the customers and they left satisfied.
free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy shifts good people who work there however unsuitable hours great customers, good relations, free dinners, can be stress full
free dinner