InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Outlet Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Outlet Manager8 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 168 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people, culture and colleagues are great. Moreover the management and the bosses are amazing, always supportive and bring out the best in you if you have to advance. Union is not a big pain and blends well with understanding the management point of views. All colleagues are great to work with.
Amazing Atmosphere, Amazing work culture, Work life Balance
Kontra érvek
Needs more boost for sales
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poorly run organization. The union basically controls everything which doesn't allow for any kind of flexibility or freedom for anyone who works there. Great place if you've been there for over 10 years and don't really care to be honest or work hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with IHG is not easy... but once you learn hove to be a part IHG its easy. Learnt how to be a great leader and it makes me feel happy. And leading a outlet is challenging thats why I love it..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Old employees are very knowledgeable and friendly toward new staffs. Always ready to share their knowledge/experience in order to help new employees grow.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice place to work with a lot of support and guidance to be better , i have started here as a minibar attendant and within 3 years i have gor 2 promotions to be an outlet supervisor . i have learned much about team work and how to fit to any team fast regardless nationality,religion or language . the hardest part of my job is we are always busy in the public holidays so we can not celebrate much . but at the other hand when we celebrate we are making our own holiday with too much fun .
free meals, free accomodation
Kontra érvek
one hour break, one day off weekly, medical insurance and 2 minutes away accomodation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent learning and development program and very fast growing company. Supporting management team, a lot of opportunities for growing career within the company
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Here we have a great job culture. The company is geared towards its customers as it should be. The focus is on great service and great experience. In my time here I have learnt a lot because you are given tasks and challenges and opportunity to create and manage yourself.
development
salary, days off
Munkahelyi kultúra
good working atmosphere,good staff meals,good medical facility.traveling convenient on duty.Career development,good training programs,good motivation.
great place