InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Laundry Attendant

Munkakör megnevezése
Laundry Attendant16 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 168 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love this place threw time they gain my heart those people have there for me in more personal matters then one making sure I eat money etc
Be honest
Non
Munkahelyi kultúra
When running a corporation dealing with multiple issues as a manager, supervisor, or lead person should talk to the employees with respect. Being disrespected to people won't get the job done and you won't get the same respect back from them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was very happy to work in IHG brand. It was the first carrier journey for me also. I got many opportunities to learn so i would like to thank the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I was started my work with IHG, I was like fresher slowly slowly I have got training and motivation from my superior.. then I have got promoted as Laundry Supervisor then after that I had handled alone without Manager hold operation trainer I had learned too many things about laundry I had growth my self after few years I had hand
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I enjoyed working for this company. Great atmosphere, management, co-workers and I enjoyed my position. I would have continued to work there had it not of been for one colleague who created dissension among our staff. The hardest part of the job was having to deal with this person on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of the job was reporting to a supervisor who was very hands on and would assist our team if needed. The culture at this location is very friendly and provides excellent customer service.
Pro érvek
Excellent benefits, gourmet lunches and great location
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy collecting laundry from guest rooms. Sorting clothes, washing drying, drycleaning, ironing folding and delivering within the day. Also do stain removal, minor repairs
subsidised lunches
very busy workplace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay was good hours were decent and the employees were nice and hard working.If someone's into find a position to be constantly on their feet and lifting up to 50 pounds or more then this is the job for them.
Great staff
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment. Some what friendly faces. Managers are fair and do their best to come up with solutions to problems you may have during work hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an amazing company to work for. Couldn't ask for better. Great benefits available from day one and the staff was awesome. Only wish I could have stayed longer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working 9 hrs sometime more than that pressing, washing folding type of chemical clothes good to work in intercontinental hotel, good team supporting each other
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my many year of employment if had been up to me i would have retire from that was my job until it was sold not asking me if i want retire from. New people own it threw me out with three line after over fifteen year no serfiveric pay. It wasn't fare but mi help open that hotel up it hurt bad but that was my hotel i just like working there when i thank about it hurt
We were like family
Kontra érvek
This happend when they sold it but The IHG didnt do wright by me
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good shoes are a must because you're walking around and standing on your feet 80% of the shift. The management is pretty good, for they communicate well with employees.
Benefits, Pay-Vacation, Paid-time off
work conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managment works around your schedule. Never had a problem with them. The team work is beyond amazimg and they made sure everything was done in a timely manner and gave great quality not only to guests but to their employees as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this company was in transition from one company to another when I worked there. so I honestly can't say anything about it. there were long hard days and it wasn't fulfilling.
n/a
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is greeting everyone in the morning, then morning meetings, delegating task and the necessary office work that has to be completed daily.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do not wish to post any reviews at this time, because the time was will spent and it's time to move on.
N/A