InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Guest Service Agent

Munkakör megnevezése
Guest Service Agent100 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
100 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 168 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am currently employed for IHG @ Intercontinental and I do enjoy my job. The work environment is not toxic and I truly feel valued. The growth opportunity is amazing and i look forward to working here
Friendly Environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only care about money not people or the future. No training no help. They run a skeleton crew so you are usually doing two or three jobs instead of just yours and they expect no mistakes or complaining.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As with any customer service job especially hospitality sometimes the days could be horrible if the customers were rude but the team was good. Sometimes understaffed with made things harder to do your required jobs around the customer service but overall a pretty good company to work for
Free Lunches
Understaffing
Munkahelyi kultúra
The winning ways is one of the best thing the company gives and the ability to grow exceeds imagination. Work ethics strictly followed and adhere by everyone.
Food, Transport and Accommodation provided for
N/A
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working in IHG Company is a blessing. They are going to help you to improved your skills and knowledge. i have been trained with other department that helps me to expand my knowledge. its been a greatful to be part of this team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IHG is strong in room to grow and allow staff to have equality treat and the it provides brand standard to comply to each property to work in the same direction
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for some years and loved my colleagues. I eventually had to leave as new opportunities arose. You will definitely have a great experience as you will meet many people from different cultures from different walks of life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This hotel give me a lot of Experienced during the time I'm working with them, they provide a very comfortable accommodation for the employee with fitness gym, transportation and a very nice meal during working hours. The hotel also hosting a lot of gatherings for their employees and also celebrating National Day even in a simple way to show their respect and support for their employee. I have received all the settlement & benefits that I have to get during the time I resigned up to the last minute they are very supportive to me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IHG I have been with you for 20 years. Why can’t you investigate and pay attention to these independent hotels that take the profits for other business endeavors and let the hotel run into the ground? It embarrasses me checking people into rooms knowing that the vinyl recliners have duct tape over the rips.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It looks like a supermarket not a 5 stars hotel, i swear nothing is correct there.. business is going down, so bad reviews but no one care, promotion only for who can cheat and betray the colleagues or to who can make a show, arrogant management, really it’s a disaster environment
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience in IHG was one of the worst. I wasn't treated fairly. Management and staff treat people by their nation , job rank. Canteen , changing rooms are dirty , uniforms smells bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great international company. Nice, friendly working environment. The hotel is going through renovations and is always looking for ways to improve. Employees are always aiming to please the guests and colleagues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees and team managers will treat you like a family and they are willing to help you in every situation. The workplace itself was indeed great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really wanted to like this job. I had to leave after the daily turnover. That is no joke, someone quit every day, it was exhausting. Having to take on extra responsibilities temporally when someone quit i got, but it honestly became permanent as the new hires rarely lasted a few day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned and experienced so many things working at IHG. I am very grateful to have worked with the friendly management team. They always showed us that we are all employees and they never let us feel discriminated. My teammates and the management team always motivated me to keep moving forward.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hospitality professional with deep experience in all aspects. Coordination and event execution looking for position in customized guest experiences and customer service
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aggressive environment, miss communication, bad staff, long working hours, no motivation at all, treating the staff very badly, wont go back at this place!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is more opportunity to grow. it is a fun place to work and get the opportunity to meet people from all background. There is more diversity and people are more friendly.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
All in all working for InterCon Abu Dhabi is good, except for a very low salary and long working hours. Managers are strict. But some are adequate. Collegues are very nice. most of them are supporting when we are new. But the accomodation they provide is worse than a shelter provided for homeless people. Dirty, old furniture, millions of cockroaches, stinks like a dead skunk, congested.
Free lunches
Low salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
I grew as a person and Guest Relations Agent while at this company. The work I did embodied all the that you would basically expect working for the Front Office with unique challenges to which one could rise and excel.
Munkahelyi kultúra
InterContinental Hotels Group is a very good company who looks after not just only to their guests but also to the employees. There is also a life work balance since they provide 30 days vaction leave every year where you can use it anytime.
8hrs a day including breaks and lunch
Kontra érvek
Schedules will be based on rankings