InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front Desk Clerk/Night Auditor

Munkakör megnevezése
Front Desk Clerk/Night Auditor9 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 168 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
You'll love it if you joined the team, everyone that works here find a home away from home. Management understand work life balance and there aren't many employers who get it.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Messy management and poor leaders. Only one director cared about colleague growth. Front office was not a supportive place. Often gave multiple instructions and failed at correcting errors.
Free lunch
management
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This particular property was one of the first to be acquired from Army Lodging, which was the Army's private billeting/lodging system for years. A typical day (or night, in my case) would include prepping for and running the audit, checking in all guests, handling sensitive documents for military guests, as well as answering phones, taking reservations and messages, some cleaning, some coffee making, some patrolling.
Professional atmosphere
Quick to judge
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was a great place to work at. I work with people that cared about the company. Everyone wanted the company to grow. IHG help me grow. I gain a lot of army experience at IHG.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great job to have if you're a student. It's not physically demanding and you can get your actual job done and still have a couple of hours to kill. Of course, usually, I use those last couple of hours to do homework. It's not physically demanding and it feels good to help out the people who have never been in your area before, so you have something to be proud of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
InterContinental Hotel Groups was a great company to work for. I was able to cross train in multiple areas of the hotel, including Front Office, Night Audit, Banquets and the Restaurant.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't know about all properties but the one I work for makes me feel like my thoughts do not matter and that money comes first and the guest needs second. I understand it a buisness but if we have unhappy guest then why would someone come back and spend their money. Lets Just say I have to do some serious guest recovery several times daily just to make sure we stay in good standing. Plus i feel like there is no room for growth.
Discounted Rooms World wide
Money Hungry, No Room for Growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working their only problem is they are write up happy for everything and you can't get promoted with a write up in your file. Overall I go back in a heart beat if they fixed that.
awesome place to be
Write ups
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked here in 2010, company changed hotel brand, but there was plenty of opportunity.
További InterContinental Hotels Group-értékelések megtekintése