InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Director of Food and Beverage

Munkakör megnevezése
Director of Food and Beverage24 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 168 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone on board, from the CEO to the line staff treat you like family and you are encouraged to treat your guest, colleagues and vendors the same way.
Benefits were great!!
Kontra érvek
Traffic to Miami downtown was fierce!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as Regional director of food and beverage for the conference's palaces and travelled all around the kingdom and outside with officials visit with the king and Crown prince
Great learning experience
Kontra érvek
I did not have to worry about expenses and that was not my forte
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fantastic people to work with but management was constantly shifting which made it difficult to get accustomed to. The job was enjoyable once I got the hang of it and management started to remain consistent.
Free meals, Free gym, Great people
Kontra érvek
Stressful environment, Short staffed (at times)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing company to work with I was in charge of the entire F&B and Conference and events. This experience help me to grow in my career and the company is perfect
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to get a good experience and you will also learn Arabic. Management is also Normal they take steps for the benefits of the hotel. They good part of the job is your will interact people with different nationalities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in food and bevarge for most of my carreer was exciting and the customer service traing was excellent. as a Director of F&B i was able to give excellent service to our customers, balance a budjet and make a profit for a department that historically ends in the red.
Pro érvek
discount stays at sister proporties
twenty four hour business
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first i was surprise of the culture as a filipino im a liitle bit shock about government rules here at middle east, qatar was not that tight but still strictly following to thier culture, as a first timer to work outside my country i have some challenges on working with different kind of nationalities but as time goes by i learn how to collaborate with thier attitude and work professionaly with any kind of races, i was amazed by people around me and use it as a tool to have an inspiration to help me grow to my carreer, keeping my self on the line, in the know and doing the right things everyday and luckily my hardwork pays with a employee of the month award on dec 2015 and earn my first promotion as a food and beverage captain last 1st september, i was so happy and proud that im a part of ihg company
Free food, free accomodation
Kontra érvek
Long hours, no overtime pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Willard is an institution, but there's a lot in the back aisle, good to work for a small period of time to put it on resume and gain the name as and the experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Taking orders from the guests Serving them in the room The hardest part of the job is to lift and move the heavy equipments and running with the orders most of the time The most enjoyable part is the team and the 5 star hotel
Munkahelyi kultúra
IHG is a terrific company to work for, that is working 'out of the box' to Win in the industry. The company is always on the move, searching for a better way to provide guest satisfaction and owner profitability.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great workplace culture that was fun to be around, managers always pushed for personal development and there were always opportunities to develop skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its nice place to work,High values such as IHG winning ways ,employee engagement,best part is employee engagement survey that really helps the unheard voices to be heard.Multiple growth opportunities for the hard working.
Pro érvek
free food and accomodation, good allowance and managment
long working hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As one of their employee i obey the rules and regulation of the company.I learned how to work under pressure..Im enjoying my job because of the unity of my co-collage as a team..
Free food and uniform
Shift Timing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Suburban property. Very nice conference space. Great Food and beverage and great value A great learning hotel for new people coming into the business
location
brand
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a normal working day, nothing special. During this time I learnt a lot of things. Management is OK. The hardest part of job, we are short of staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company with great opportunities for advancement and retention. Salary and benefits were on point with the competition. loved my job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
day at work busy and always short on staff so had to improvise but once got hold of it and organized my day and staff accordingly it become much easier. in terms of responsibility I had to manage restaurant 100 covers., bar 100 covers, and the function room up to 350 covers and sometimes all these thing at once. The hardest part of this job is people complaining in the restaurant because their room was not good enough but there is a good side to it hotel i was working in had lot of families with kids and they are cute and funny and lets not forget about my team they were amazing and we had lots of fun working there.
staff discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well first of all as a hostess i should be motivated and very pro-active to take care of my guest and able to handle pressure during busy times and work as a team at the end to make the guest feel happy and have a good service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot from my bosses and from the company it self. To be more responsible on the jobs that was assigned to as a department coordinator. From my previous company i was a Bartender and when i transfer to to InterContinental, i started as a Team Member or a Waitress later on i was promoted as a F&B Coordinator.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice company to work for Shame about the staff not welcoming to new staff members and make you feel uncomfortable at work
Pro érvek
It wasn't too far from home
horrible staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have gained a lot of knowledge from working with this company, I like the structure and how employees are reviewed for their work and given chances to develop. The hardest part was when they made changes on the structure of management. I enjoyed manager outings.
Benifits are good