InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
51 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 179 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked almost 8 years with the company on 2 different periods. Both great, love my coworkers, I made best friends there. The company is excellent, benefits,401k, paid time off. I would work again without thinking
Really good benefits
No free meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace environment is light and you won't feel any pressure on you. People of any nation are accepted. Different races and culture. Very diverse...
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was excited and I loved my position with ICH. Then I became over worked due to their short staffing. Even so I gave 120% EVERYDAY! I was over worked and under paid. The more I did, the more that was required, with no additional compensation! They treated me like an indentured servant! I have never worked so hard for so little wage and as still unappreciated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is one of the best companies I have worked for and is hating the fact that im going to resign. they really go above and beyond with service
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just disappointed that the the company closed was there for a very long time , thought I was going to retire there. I miss the people and my job , best wishes to all!
Munkahelyi kultúra
IHG is a great company to work. Insurance was great for all. Company movement for advancement was a great option. The work crew (employees) always worked together as a team
Munkahelyi kultúra
The intercontinental hotel was a great place to work! The people and culture were top of the line and the guests at this high end hotel were mostly always pleasant to work for and with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a One Stop Agent can be demanding especially when you’re in the night shift. You’ll be working alone. Shift distribution were unfairly given. Management of staff were terrible.
Uniform & free meals
Kontra érvek
Terrible management of shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job duties consisted of me answering the phones and taking guests information to create a reservation for an up-coming hotel stay. My goal was to up-sell the best hotels, to maximize revenue for that property.
Fun work environment
expensive health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good team, employees are motivated and great management team. New opportunities to learn and grow to next level. Fair & equal opportunities are given to employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at IHG a big brand with lot of hotels around the world has enlightened me to meet people and empowered me to solve day to day issues. The management is one in a million and they will do anything to make the colleagues happy and reach their careers in the hospitality industry. Faced an issue where a guest had requested for an early check in and we were fully booked for the last night.Guest was so furious as his reservation was from last night and he wanted to have the room ready upon arrival.Upon seeing his emotions i listen clearly without interfering,then i empathize with him as if i were in his shoes i would have act the same way.Then i apologized sincerely for the inconvenienced caused.Immediately i spoke to the house keeping colleague we allocated a room for the guest immediately and i offered the pool area for the guest if he would love to change.I provided him with a drink voucher and later i spoke to my manager and we managed to give him a complimentary dinner and he was truly satisfied with the kind and swift way we delivered a solution to his problem. The best part is team outing and bonding.During this time all your stress both work and home are forgotten about we visited the palm Atlantis and one ride could carry all your troubles away.It was just so memorable and finally a drink up and barbecue to end a lovely day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at IHG, it was fun and the training you rec'v daily helps provide you with the tools you need to have a very prosperous day. The company spared no expense when it came to spoiling their employees. We had lunches, breakfasts, DJ's, barbecues, games, talent shows etc.
Pro érvek
They fed us all the time
There are none.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an awesome place to work. The breaks are great. The schedules are very flexible. The benefits are great. They have amazing perks working there. I highly recommend working here if you get the chance.
Pro érvek
great pay, catered lunches, great benefits
Kontra érvek
management can be too hard about stats at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
An enjoyable place to work. I really enjoyed working with people to get them what they want in hotels and service. I learned a lot in my almost fifteen years working here. Overall it was a great place to work with a great working environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Help guest with reservations, learned about different cities in the West Coast. Work Culture is laid back not much pressure, very friendly. Dealing with upset, frustrated customers and having to deescalate a situation.
Pro érvek
food trucks and great manger support
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would clock in and immediately start answering multiple phone lines for reservations and customer service to our guests. I would make reservations, fix date changes, and transfer to the proper person to answer any questions. I learned a short cut every day for making my life easier while helping the persons. IHG had several managers placed in the office to help in any way needed during the day. It was very fun working at IHG, I enjoyed being in a caring environment and having so many people to interact with, including all office personnel. No person was off limits to receive updates and information "the doors were always open" all the way to the top. The hardest part of the job was my wanting to make every guest happy. I am very caring.
Pro érvek
Parties of recognition all the time for everybody
Kontra érvek
I gained weight because of the parties and all the food!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned that IHG is a great company hat helps you reach long term goals within company. They promote from with in and are really all about family. They do events to praise the great work every one does
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is okay working at IHG, I definitely think they need to increase their pay. Stress levels can be a little much and pay should be better for the stress of the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was in Africa.Inter-Continental Hotel is a good place to work. I enjoyed to talk with customer on the phone.I developed a good communication skill.
Free Lunch and free foods
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had nice working atmosphere.i could mingle with lot of customers and improve knowledge.Most enjoyable part of the job is convincing the customers.and ensure good facilities
goodworking time
no sytem for check in
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was not happy here. Granted it was my first desk job, but sitting in front of a computer for eight hours a day, forty hours a week and just listening to guest complain about the smallest things and overall service of the hotel was just not for me in the long run. I discovered that I did not want to grow with the company nor in any hotel industry, so I quit. It is a new hotel, so there are a lot of logistics to figure out about what works and what doesn't. I do feel that it will be a while before they actually fix that problem. Managers were not helpful, were always condescending and speaking to you in a passive aggressive tone. The guest suck as well as internal management was poor.
Paid lunch half hour.