InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Banquet Server

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 179 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love my team and I love my job. I’m excited to go back after the covid-19 is over with. No matter how big or small a task is there’s always someone to help out and cover your back
Great helpful team
No benefits for me yet
Munkahelyi kultúra
No te ven como empleado,más bien eres visto como esclavo,no hay ambiente cordial más bien es un ambiente de terror hacia el empeado,muchos abusos por parte de los jefes.
Kontra érvek
Poco aprecio hacia el empleado
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked over there and the whole management especially as servers have a lot of favoritism, and do not respect the seniority and even worst at banquets. They do not give you the right equipment You have to do a lot of things that other have to. The hard workers they push them to the limit and the ones they protect always get the easiest jobs. I ndo not recomenr this place at all to work for!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The benefits here truly varies from location to location. While some offered a focus on the business with little to no attention to the employees, others offer the opposite.
Pro érvek
There are no pros to speak of
Kontra érvek
The cons found in here are tremendous. Essentially, while everyone is hanging out, you are working.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the intercontinental hotel is a place where i had have a lot opportunity to get experiences professional about the server i worked in diferent areas
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as on call banquet server, and it was great I worked as much as a full time employee, and my co workers were great, It was sad I was let go do to down sizing,
pay
it was not full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a Banquet server, since it is located in my home country most of the staffs are Filipinos. We do shifting schedules depends on the events that we need to cater.
free meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have had a great experience working at ICB. I have cross trained in many departments and worked my way up through the kitchen to overflow server. The atmosphere is friendly and management always makes you feel welcome
Munkahelyi kultúra
First of all i am from Ethiopia,i am working at Intecontenal Addis Hotel as Banquet staff.I learned at f&b service. Hardest is when we serve 3000 pax.
free lunch, Breakfast
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Setup rooms for conferences and other events Management is different under different people Lots of physical work and energy Handle customers' needs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work, a Fantastic company that really looks after its people and guest, we work together towards our goals, excellent medical benefits, local 2 members
Munkahelyi kultúra
My coworkers are absolutely fun to work with. They provide us with food and benefits. I come into work with a positive attitude. The management could be a little better. They need to be more positive with their employees because they work very hard.
Free Lunch, Fun environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned so much dinning experience working in a fast but demanding service. Management was always very precise on customer service and knowing your events throughout the day. The hardest part of the day sometimes was to smile. The enjoyable part of the day was the different event and amazing people to come to the conference center.
Pro érvek
enjoy meals gifts, and all around fun experience
more hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a busy banquet function and catering environment, serving, clearing tables, general keep up dining area. Setting-up all the necessary thing for the event and clearing up after.
Free Food and Transportation
Long Hours of Work
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an excellent company to work. And they are extremely compromising to employees and customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Prepare, set up and serving functions such as wedding celebration, birthday party, company luncheon - dinner gathering.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love working here, no day is the same. I get to meet amazing people and experience so many different cultures.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job is to be on your feet for 7 hours. However the staff that you work with make it worthwhile. Everyone, including management team is always very positive and up-beat. You do get to eat the good food that the Hotel makes when you get the chance to have a break. The most enjoyable part of the job is to meet different people and to be able to serve them in the best way you can. When customers are satisfied then it reflects on the working staff. I have learned to properly set up tables in different functions, I have also learned to use my strength when carrying heavy plates and trays. My time management skills are enhanced since each function consisted of specific time periods of when to serve and to clean.
Pro érvek
great management, decent pay.
Kontra érvek
not enough hours to work.
További InterContinental Hotels Group-értékelések megtekintése