InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Assistant Front Office Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 179 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hospitality and Operations in Hospitality can get really challenging. I loved operations, I loved helping people and finding solutions. Working long hours in hospitality should not come as a surprise. Operations is a fast pace environemnt and it is for poeple who love what they do, and I did. Management has somewhat been supportive in regards to compensation.. Being left solo to make my own decisions has really developed me to be the person I am today in terms of running the operations and also leading the team . Most enjoyable part of the job was that I get to meet new people every single day.
Networking
lack of Pay, Compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work for. I cannot think of any cons, especially in the property I was in. I had to quit due to relocation purposes as I had an opportunity to join another property within a great market.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Directors are some of the worst I have seen in years. They are really good at looking busy but nothing ever changes which shows what actually goes on. The staff has no confidence in management and end up doing their own thing which creates a chaotic environment. Middle managers barely stay 1 year due to poor leadership. Hours are insane and work and life balance is all about work and very little to do living.
Great employees
Awfull Directors
Munkahelyi kultúra
10 years of success and learning new things and challenges, great spirit helped to enhance my leadership and management style. in total 10 years with InterContinental "IHG group"
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in Front office its all about challenge and fun , managing the team while they under pressure and meeting guest expectation , this makes me feel confident , self motivated .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company, great way of working and great people. IHG has a very large loyalty program and value wining metrics which can measure how hotel operate in the area as well as with competitors and sister properties.
Pro érvek
Great meal for all employee and others benifit
Kontra érvek
very good health care and amazing employee lockers and bedding for split shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to start an amazing path to a career in hospitality. I had the pleasure to worked with guest going to Cuba,cruises and conferences and even guest missing there flights.
Free parking, nice cafeteria
Kontra érvek
little training, no growth opportunity
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment, Room to grow! Its challenging and you received all the support you need from Human Resources and the executive team.
- Great place to grow in the company - Wonderful Management Team
Pro érvek
Room to grow, Room to be yourself
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hotel is brand new and innovative. It is a great place to work.
meal, good benefits