InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Administrative Assistant

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 179 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management isn't perfect but it always makes sure to make the employees feel appreciated. It's been my second home and my colleagues especially my fellow managers have become my second family.
culture
schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
I easily adapt with the environment and the people around me even though we are in different diversity. My Manager gave me enough time to learn and be familiarised with the new task and new job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We were all empowered to do whatever it took to make our guest have a memorable stay. If we had a personal problem our managers will come together to see how they could help in any way shape or form.
Pro érvek
All the different ways we can maximize income.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical work day was making sure team had all the supplies needed. I learned how to do Forecasting and Budgeting with Directors. Management was difficult at times to work with but it allowed me to see different management styles. workplace culture was quite stuffy at the time. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the needs of multiple Directors as well as a Vice President. The best part of the job was learning more about Finance.
Expreince in Finance
Inadequate pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
one of the best corporate environments I have worked with; professional yet friendly; interesting colleagues; they do a lot for staff ; always something going on.
Pro érvek
great in house gym; hotel discounts
Kontra érvek
salaries could be a bit better but generally good employee benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Provided project management support to the team and the director of Technology • Provided professional assistance to Director of Technology • Raised purchase orders for InterContinental Hotel Group • Maintained Global Technology AMEA’s customer contacts and vendor lists.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I found out that some line managers are conflicting. He would say, I'd have flexible time and then give me warnings for changing my shifts, albeit with prior approval. It's my first time to encounter this and was unable to cope. The too high expectations but with lack of proper instructions took a toll on the relationship. I enjoyed working with the IHG folks. It was a diverse mix and was always interesting to get to know everyone.
Pro érvek
Life insurance, retirement plan, leave days, free fruits.
Kontra érvek
Toxic commute from home to office and vice-versa.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Thirteen years total service provided me with a great learning environment. Highly recommend InterContinental Hotels Group, to anyone presuming a career in Hospitality - Archtecture - Design - Customer Service.
Great Benifits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at IHG and learned alot about working as a team and with a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good place to work and room for advancement. I enjoyed working there but I left due to even a better job with a company that I really wanted to work for.
great people and benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work if you are just getting started. Fun place to be if you want a routine type job. Not much of a challenge unless you want a career in the hospitality industry.
$10 weekly mealcard
turn-over rate high
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a fun place to work. Job growth and security.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at the intercontinental. It was fun and i woud not hesitate to ever go back. The company was very good to me. I enjoyed working with my co workers. As with any secretarial position a typical day varied in my duties but they were never boring.
Pro érvek
room for advancement and on the property of the cleveland clinic
limited parking