InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Saint Paul, MN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Saint Paul, MN11 értékelés
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 168 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great pleasure to be working with the staff .I enjoy the ability to grow within the company. It's a great ability to meet new people and learn.
Teamwork
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awful experience! I will never work at an IHG property again! I am passionate about the hospitality industry, but would never recommend this to an employee trying to be in the industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has offered me a chance to grow and do new things in the Cooking world. I am now the Cafiteria Sous Chef where I plane daily meals and also do menu planning on a weekly basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working as a host i wish i wouldn’t of left it was really fun at times we was like family because we see each other as much as we seen are real family
Lunch
Kontra érvek
We had to pay for parking
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot the house keepers were complaning about them being treated un fairly. The job was ok could have been a little better with communication I just dont like being on call due to bills etc.
FREE FOOD, NICE HOTEL
SOME PEOPLE FEEL THEY WASNT TREATED FAIRLY
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at intercontinental hotel was fun and cooperative with others. serving the customer and make them happy was my first priority. I was very flexible when the company need me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Are we have morning meetings they are fun there talk about what we are day is going to be in we exercise daily before starting we have fun meetings games and exciting things to do in the meetings and good food I mean it's just a nice place to work bad days good days you know the hockey kids come in the tear it up so we know that that day March Madness will be one of the hard days of work but we get it done and on time love it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the union makes it diffcult to deal with some people because of their seniority attitude. other than that it is a great place to work because of the union benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
able to have a very good team that can produce large scale events. We have been able to cultivate a kitchen of teamwork that can accomplish amazing things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
started at 11 am, checked both reservations dinning room and hotel check in, made inventory list and stocked bar, maybe had one or two lunch customers, waited for 3:00 pm check ins
Pro érvek
free meals great benefit package
2 hour commute 3 to 4 hours of down time at work every day
Munkahelyi kultúra
IHG is a good global company with many great people working for them. They also gave many beautiful and wonderful properties in the collection. If you are considering working for them be sure to investigate and ask enough questions about the management firm overseeing that property. Ask to talk with current employees from a variety of departments before accepting you position. Find out if they are responsive to employee and department needs. The HR department at each property is also important. Have they been responsive to the needs of the property and done all they can to promptly fill open roles? Ask why the roles are open - why is this available? Person moved on? Was terminated? Newly added position? The InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront in MN is a great newly renovated property. Sadly, Graves Hospitality is currently the management company the property owners have hired and they do not have a strong background in running a hotel of this size and style. They haven't shown that they are very interested in doing the job they were hired for or doing right by the the property or the employees. Be wary of them. They are mostly concerned about themselves and the other projects they are working on. I would never in a million years hire them for my business or ever do business with them again.
Pro érvek
Generally good coworkers, many people who do care, employee lunch/dinner provided and reduced parking costs for employees
Kontra érvek
Benefits are not much, some have to wait one entire year for one lousy week of vacation, no short or long term disability insurance available even to purchase on your own, current bad mgmt company overseeing the property