InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: New York, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
New York, NY28 értékelés
28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 168 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hotel is beautiful and easy to sell and promote. Upper Management is great and very supportive of the team. Their priority is the well being of their eomployees
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer care at this place is no existent. It's a nasty, toxic atmosphere ingrained in every part of the company. This company is a lost cause, and I don't know what could save it now.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I grew as a person and Guest Relations Agent while at this company. The work I did embodied all the that you would basically expect working for the Front Office with unique challenges to which one could rise and excel.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the Intercontinental San Juan haves been one of my favorites experiences. One day can be an amazing unforgettable day with the guests with receive on a daily basis.Another day can be complicated because of different situations we may have. However if you have passion for what you do everyday will be a day of learning and growing.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work In NYC. Banquet servers are good. Management was ok. Houseman can be tough at times. It was a fun place to work fast pace environment.
Good Training
too many hours
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot working for this company and they are quick to promote from within. The culture pushes you to bring your best and be your best and multi task a lot which I appreciated very much because I loved helping my co workers and those staying at the hotel.
Pro érvek
Productive workplace, busy environment that prides itself on excellence and service, Made great relationships there, Management is supportive
Kontra érvek
Starting salary should be higher, There really should be a chair to sit on at the front desk behind the computer when servicing guests, Not necessary/considerate to stand on the feet an ENTIRE shift plus overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
IHG gave me a chance to learn Purchasing after I was caught up in the economic downturn. I had a great experience, but I am looking to relocate and opportunities for me to transfer are limited to departments that do not match my career path.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great. working at the intercontinental was great. there was a lot of pressure but other that that it was great. the pay is great especially in NYC.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Directors are some of the worst I have seen in years. They are really good at looking busy but nothing ever changes which shows what actually goes on. The staff has no confidence in management and end up doing their own thing which creates a chaotic environment. Middle managers barely stay 1 year due to poor leadership. Hours are insane and work and life balance is all about work and very little to do living.
Great employees
Awfull Directors
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no room to grow in this particular hotel. There is no accommodation when it comes to having days off. We are not acknowledged for our good work.
free lunch
worst health benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
•     Invoiced and collected all revenue owed to the hotel in an accurate, timely manner in accordance with accounting policies and procedures. •     Assisted Controller in directing the financial activities of the hotel, safeguarding the assets, and preparing all financial reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and IHG Hotels and Resorts Standards. •     Sorted and verified accuracy of Night Audit work (primarily receivables aspect), including reconciliation of banquet check extensions, coding of banquets at cost, review and route sales and chargeback with back-up. •      Record department administration phone calls and inform Controller of any potential concerns.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working for IHG for over 7 years. I am very proud of working for such an incredible brand. Working from the opening of the hotel had giving me the opportunity to learn from other departments. Starting at the front desk and transferring to the housekeeping department has giving me the opportunity to not only grow in the company, but also continued to work and assist in both department with better understanding and communication. I definitely see myself growing further in my career within this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great day-to-day culture, but overall little opportunity is provided for advancement. Takes on average two years to get any sort of promotion or pay raise, and pay is not great to begin with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was fun and I loved to work for the company. We worked as a team and helped each other out. A typical day at work was good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a concierge or being a Front of House associate, one has to understand every guest from the start. They will have an impact on their overall experience. With that being said, you have to be approachable and be able to connect with your guest.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing team work and environment. Hotel has been closed for renovation , will be reopen soon autumn 2015. Easy to reach city major touristic attraction. Great benefits and fair salary.
Pro érvek
in the city, nearby turistic points, easy transportation
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hotel is closing this month to renovate for a year or longer, otherwise I still would be working there. got along with almost everybody, 20 years there, never lost a master key, or left guest door open, or been suspended, or any other bad stuff. What I miss about the most is my co wokers and friends, know them for long time and see them on the floor almost everyday.
Pro érvek
everything was good, uniforms, cafeteria food
Kontra érvek
not much to complain about this
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace nice co-workers good management excited to work everyday learned how to be confident with my job hardest part of the job when several staff are out and i have to cover for some people although i still can manage to finish what i have to do
freelunch
job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
They show they care, great benefits, as well as compensation.
- Great place to grow in the company - Wonderful Management Team
Pro érvek
Room to grow, Room to be yourself
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace was great and my day flew by but overall compensation was lacking.