InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: New Orleans, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
New Orleans, LA34 értékelés
34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 168 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love this place threw time they gain my heart those people have there for me in more personal matters then one making sure I eat money etc
Be honest
Non
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Intercontinental Hotel does not pay much and is not a place you want to work long term. Two people I knew where overlooked for higher positions that deserved them and a lot of favoritism was going on right out in the open.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working in the hospitality industry because I enjoy being helpful to other people. Working in hotels lets you meet a lot of people from a lot of different places, too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not alot of understanding but definitely compensated for your work. Great benefits and pay! Awesome customers that are always willing to surprise you in different ways!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You'll love it if you joined the team, everyone that works here find a home away from home. Management understand work life balance and there aren't many employers who get it.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here! Amazing managment. Teamwork. Good trainers. Management open to suggestions. Great benifits. Opportunity to move up in rank. Etc..................
Munkahelyi kultúra
i don't want to give a review. This place was not a great place to work for during those years. management had favoritism and never had a weekend off.
lunch was good
Kontra érvek
management treat you like garbage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very rewarding. Awesome people. I wanted to move on to other challenges in my career. The rebuild of the mechanical areas was fun and energy efficient. The ROI was 4 years (Not bad) I loved it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Particularly after a very extensive renovation, the InterContinental was an amazing place to work and entertain clients. The hotel is very successful, from a group and Business Travel perspective.
Great hotel
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working and growing at IHG. They invest in their people. They provide many classes and training to build the IHG culture. They also provide good benefits.
many
Work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours were distributed according to “Seniority” is something I had to learn in the hard way in the hospitality business. Also learning the ropes of OPERA can become difficult when there’s no one train you to learn the system .
Very nice coworkers
Terrible inflexible hours /poor management
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved to work for the Hotel. It used to have great employee benefits and management was very helpful and professional. I've heard things have changed since then. Good memories
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here. Everyone is like a family. However, there is not many opportunities of job advancement. The employee rate is awesome. I also get to travel a bit for training opportunities.
$1 lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management and staff. Staff at that time work as a team and were like family. We knew each others spouses, children, pets! We worked had and did very well. General manager was wonderful, benefits were very good.
Staff
parking
Munkahelyi kultúra
A modern hotel in an historic city. Ideally located for conventions and visitors to the French Quarter. A local favorite to the established community.
Pro érvek
Feature and facilities were very nice. Reputation locally and nationally is excellent.
Kontra érvek
Most visitors want to be in the French Quarter which but the hotel is within a few blocks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love to interact with guest. Check guest in and out. Apply purchase. Give directions and recommendation. Have pot lucks. We are offered free meals at night.
Lunch for $1
Need longer breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great day to day work environment. For the person who seeks not to advance rapidly, this can be a great place of employment. Major point of contention between this specific property and myself is that upper management has imposed political views upon staff. Also the accounting department unfortunately does not seek to hire from within. Therefore, I am seeking other employment.
$1 lunch, employee rates are fairly decent
Kontra érvek
Downtown parking is pricey, not much advancement opportunity
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very poor management skills. Never hears the other side of anyone's story besides the ones the doing the telling. They believe he say she say . Management talks about other managers.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
PBX Operator/Dispatch can be easy job with the right Management. If everyone in that Dept. assists each other, no one can or will fell overwhelmed. I learned that regardless of obstacles, your performance must never suffer. I like to work hard and smart. I complete all assign tasks in timely manner.
Free lunch
Unpaid Parking
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day if no events are going on throughout the city everything is pretty smooth calm and collective. Your on a shift with another officer while one officer is in the office another officer is monitoring the floors, then after 2 or 3 hours you rotate.
Pro érvek
provides uniform and clean them
always new management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my many year of employment if had been up to me i would have retire from that was my job until it was sold not asking me if i want retire from. New people own it threw me out with three line after over fifteen year no serfiveric pay. It wasn't fare but mi help open that hotel up it hurt bad but that was my hotel i just like working there when i thank about it hurt
We were like family
Kontra érvek
This happend when they sold it but The IHG didnt do wright by me