InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Miami, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
64 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 179 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at InterContinental Hotels Group is good.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at InterContinental Hotels Group are fair.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at InterContinental Hotels Group, I think above average.ManagementIn general, managers at InterContinental Hotels Group are effective and efficientCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at InterContinental Hotels Group is formidable!OverallMy experience working at InterContinental Hotels Group, one that I will treasure my entire career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Me considero trabajadora responsable hago mi trabajo sobre los requisitos y nesecidades al guest son nuestra razón de trabajo .
Munkahelyi kultúra
This a workplace for someone who is studying hospitality. Serve hotel guests with every desired need. Somewhat friendly eviroment and very serious work place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depend what type of job you have, you can do a lot of work or you can do less work. Anyway, you can not grow up in this company and it is not a lot of opportunity to do this. Salary remain the same even if you work for many years, but they require to be perfect.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company, well recognize property excellent working environment very diverse culture excellent benefits good benefits very good and solid mission statement take good care of employees
ALL
NONE
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lie on your resume for the job you want. They don't check or care, they just need a body. I can go on a rant but there is no point, management will keep people who want to climb from the bottom at the bottom. The people smart enough to skip that step get all the money and promotions.
NO room to grow. Hours and work ethic = 000
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned a lot about selling products, and being part of a team I gained knowledge and was able to meet the needs of clients and have them satisfied with great customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The InterContinental Miami Hotel by far, one of the best Hotels to work for. Great caring leadership. Long lasting associates. Voted best employer in Miami. The ownership invests in the up keep of the property.
Pro érvek
Well established and very busy.
Kontra érvek
Very busy and can have some long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to start an amazing path to a career in hospitality. I had the pleasure to worked with guest going to Cuba,cruises and conferences and even guest missing there flights.
Free parking, nice cafeteria
Kontra érvek
little training, no growth opportunity
Munkahelyi kultúra
Es quiza el empleo donde he gozado de los mejores colegas, era un ambiente muy agradable y siempre proactivo. Lleno de energias y determinacion por hacer cosas nuevas.
Descuentos en hoteles.
Kontra érvek
No tenia prestaciones ni seguros.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice company to work for with a lot of benefits and friendly people. This place receives a large amount of business and the people work well together. overall, this is a really nice place that cares for its employees
lot of benefits
always short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hospitality is tough. Gather up the right team and you will conquer it all. With the wrong team...Well, things get tough. Intercontinental is a great corporate company with all the right intentions but the front office management needs some work. Weave out the bad ones... There is so much potential but there is a lot of turn over. So, be prepared to work long hours!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day of worked included my associate setting up the lounge for breakfast. Then I would come in to help finish this task, and prepare paperwork for the day. I learned to interact with hotel staying guests, check them in and out of their rooms, inspect room for VIPs, take inventory of liquor and fountain drinks. My manager/director gave me the chance on this position due to my food & beverage background. My co-workers were the butlers, the housekeeping crew, the maintenance team, and the housekeeping group. The hardest part of the job was to wake up early. The most enjoyable part of the job is to get to know cultures and establish relationships with both internal & external guests.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, free parking, medical benefits, COBRA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked for IHG for over 6 years and have had the opportunity to move into different roles including my most recent role, leading a virtual team of 11.
Family atmosphere
75% travel
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy from the momento i clock in trough to the end because the satisfaction of the acomplished job . Every day i go to work i learnd something new that helps me do a better work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
InterContinental Hotels is a great company to work with. They have several areas to excel in and multiple chances to advance. With thousands of locations around the world you possibilities are endless.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lot of experience, very professional executives team, friendly envirement
Munkahelyi kultúra
always woke up looking forward to go to work because it was fun to be there everyday
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Intercontinental helped season my MOD experience from previous hotel experience. Management there furthered my knowledge of global hotel standards. Management was always around excelling to improve overall service. Being part of the IHG family was great, all coworkers were enthusiastic about their respective positions and excelled at everything. I would rarely come across anything that needed to be reported through my nightly MOD walk through such as something that needed the engineers attention, nor was there many noise complaints either. Intercontinental has a sleep well policy they take serious and as such the walls are not thin at all. The only challenge was the random last minute influx of many distressed passengers due to us being an airport hotel, which was new to me, but taught me how to better handle and prepare for last minute shifts from low occupancy to very fast paced rush of check ins as well as food vouchers all being used simultaneously after check in since we took room service orders too. Typically front desk doesn't usually put in room service orders, so this helped cultivate employees that could handle multitasking.
Pro érvek
Free parking, promotions from within, commissions, they put effort into training there employees.
I can't think of any.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people were easy to work with and I loved the interactions with customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As the banquet setup supervisor of the Inter-Continental Miami I am responsible of setups for meetings and events. I manage a team of houseman that setup the conference rooms. A banquet event order is issued to each houseman explaining the setups. A setup can be conferences, u-shapes, theaters, stages, etc.