InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Miami, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
64 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 180 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at InterContinental Hotels Group is good.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at InterContinental Hotels Group are fair.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at InterContinental Hotels Group, I think above average.ManagementIn general, managers at InterContinental Hotels Group are effective and efficientCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at InterContinental Hotels Group is formidable!OverallMy experience working at InterContinental Hotels Group, one that I will treasure my entire career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is not a bad company to work for but in my experience in the hotel I worked for if you are not goods friends with the top executive of the hotel, your chances of promotions or staying with the company are zero pecent.
Free launches
Kontra érvek
Top executives are not fair with everyone and welcome favortism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work. I appreciate all knowledge and training excellent relationship coworkers and managers. a typical day work everybody work as a great team
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not too bad,but the Culture Environment very difficult to manage and adapt. Manager is not very supportive in handling Culture Resolution. Once again Culture was very difficult to manage and adapt during my tenure at this Location. Supervisors are not trained well enough to be Fair and to implement Company Policy to all in a Fair way.
Free Uniform
Pa
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I come in get my stuff from the lady's go to the floor I will be walking on and fix up my cart . start going into rooms to clean and freshen up the place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the intercontinental hotel is a place where i had have a lot opportunity to get experiences professional about the server i worked in diferent areas
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as on call banquet server, and it was great I worked as much as a full time employee, and my co workers were great, It was sad I was let go do to down sizing,
pay
it was not full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
En este hotel creci como persona y trabajadora aprendi muchas cosas
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good part about the job was the experiences and the practices. It was a safety work environment, good opportunity, and a great company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management. Productive and fun workplace. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people everyday and making their stay a memorable one.
Great Staff
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Small rent a car place, it does not exist any more. This place was a nice place to get cheap cars and the service was excellent. Good people and the owner was really nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
quick pace, inflexible hours. too many supervisors that you don't know sometimes who to listen to. so many managers looking at you that you don't know what to do.
pizza sometimes
many
Ambiente agradable Beneficios buenos. Mucha cultura
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only have amazing things to say about InterContinental Hotel group and all the professionals that make it happen. Probably the most amazing professional experience I have had.
Career advancement
long working hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work day was ok the training was quick and not well prepared. Management is awesome,but some managers are just rude not wanting to speak to you because of their title. The hardest part of the job is scheduling and parking. If you get off at 11-11:30 you will most likely miss the train.
Lunch Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job, but I really think is time to do something different than the restaurant industry. I am working toward my goals, and I am going to achieve them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is by far the best company I've had the pleasure of working with. The management gives credit where credit is due, gives constructive criticism without being disrespectful and works with you on making time for personal events.
Pro érvek
free lunch (overnight), benefits, paid vacation and personal
Kontra érvek
low pay, long busy events, inconsistent schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra
in charge of the Banquets kitchen the whole operation learn to be better leader management poor or lack of decisions to make their cooks grow diversify culture high volume very demanding brand have everything done with out single issue
learning envirorment
travel
Munkahelyi kultúra
Intercontinental Miami is a cool work space. You meet and work with some of the best people who can become lifelong friends. Management in the department I worked for could be improved.
Benefits, commission, employees
Kontra érvek
No free lunch, crazy managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for this company! Lots of room to grow and they know how to keep their employees happy. Employee benefits are great as well. Management are great and care about employees.Intercontinental Hotel have the most wonderful employee and very hard working
IHG: Very friendly, stress free
Kontra érvek
I don't see any negative points about this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, as with most places, communications is lacking sometimes. The people you work with are GREAT, very open and forgiving environment. Management can be great or not so great. Basically just do you best, learn as much as you can and if you don't move positions every 1 - 2 years, move on. This hotel is called the managers training ground for a reason. It challenges you and makes you better. Build a tough skin and gret ready to learn.
People, benefits, overall environment
Kontra érvek
People(some), management can be a bit challenging