InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Miami, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Miami, FL63 értékelés
63 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 168 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone on board, from the CEO to the line staff treat you like family and you are encouraged to treat your guest, colleagues and vendors the same way.
Benefits were great!!
Kontra érvek
Traffic to Miami downtown was fierce!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Messy management and poor leaders. Only one director cared about colleague growth. Front office was not a supportive place. Often gave multiple instructions and failed at correcting errors.
Free lunch
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mayor nivel de conocimientos específicos del oficio en los niveles de jefes de departamento. Algunos muy deficiente. Pero en términos de cooperación y actitud muy buenos.
Kontra érvek
Demasiada burocracia a niveles gerenciales
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is a joke. No structure whatsoever. Only good thing about this place is the benefits. Worst place I’ve ever worked. Turnover rate is ridiculous.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Al principio un pokito difícil puesto de k tuve que empesar de cero..y aprender.sobre lo k era ser housskeper
Algunos beneficios
El salario un poco bajo
Munkahelyi kultúra
A family away from home! Managers are always interacting and complementing employees on a job well done. Great recognition programs for employees. Great place to grow within the company. Great location!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked almost 8 years with the company on 2 different periods. Both great, love my coworkers, I made best friends there. The company is excellent, benefits,401k, paid time off. I would work again without thinking
Really good benefits
No free meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management VERY unprofessional. Does not handle questioning situations accordingly. Worst front office managers I’ve ever witnessed. Security, Reservations, and food and beverage departments are okay. Front office is a mess and don’t know what they are doing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lackluster supervision. Overworked positions and inadequately paid. Average benefits. No system in place for job advancement or incentives. Prejudice, discrimination, and gender bias if attempting to reclassify to another department within the Hotel.
Co-workers
Poor Leadership at the Department level
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to make an impact and was supported by my leaders throughout. I lead a great HR team full of passionate and dedicated professionals. I am proud of my work over the many years with IHG.
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a very earlie on my career and my Executive Chef and GM at the time give me the opportunity to advance with the company. Very grateful to the managment team . I Advanced to become the Executive Chef after my Executive Chef move to another hotel in the Caribbean.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Answering phone and greets residents/guests upon entry, responds to requests, questions and any other needs. Document issues or transactions as needed. Develop knowledge of surrounding areas and attractions. Keeps track of activity logs and incident reports. Demonstrating excellent customer service, communication and time management skills. Monitoring Emergency Response System and responds in a timely and efficient manner within hours of notification Monitors and controls Electronic Security Control Systems if applicable. Logging in all packages and tracks them through to pick-up by recipient
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked over there and the whole management especially as servers have a lot of favoritism, and do not respect the seniority and even worst at banquets. They do not give you the right equipment You have to do a lot of things that other have to. The hard workers they push them to the limit and the ones they protect always get the easiest jobs. I ndo not recomenr this place at all to work for!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pros Food, health/life insurance, Cons you have to pay or find out where to park, low salary, they bother a little with a lot standards. (Like you have to walk up 3 stairs, walk thru a long hall and go down again, when you just could go straight by the same floor). Even a shirt under your uniforme could be a problem
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was nice it shows the guest in the hotel that you care and whenever they have any questions you are there to answer the question. You make the guest feel welcomed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hospitality and Operations in Hospitality can get really challenging. I loved operations, I loved helping people and finding solutions. Working long hours in hospitality should not come as a surprise. Operations is a fast pace environemnt and it is for poeple who love what they do, and I did. Management has somewhat been supportive in regards to compensation.. Being left solo to make my own decisions has really developed me to be the person I am today in terms of running the operations and also leading the team . Most enjoyable part of the job was that I get to meet new people every single day.
Networking
lack of Pay, Compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diverse workplace and very hard to grow in the company. Managers are always on site and willing to help. A very teamwork environment. Great hotel just a little behind in innovation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We were all empowered to do whatever it took to make our guest have a memorable stay. If we had a personal problem our managers will come together to see how they could help in any way shape or form.
Pro érvek
All the different ways we can maximize income.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good company it has great benefits, there is a lot of politics involved where they don’t care how hard you work they prefer to promote someone they like
Munkahelyi kultúra
The fact that the setting is a convention hotel was awesome.Dealing with the convention clients and working closely with them on some of the design work was excellent. I enjoy being creative,
People/Perks
Pay/Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is not a bad company to work for but in my experience in the hotel I worked for if you are not goods friends with the top executive of the hotel, your chances of promotions or staying with the company are zero pecent.
Free launches
Kontra érvek
Top executives are not fair with everyone and welcome favortism