InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cleveland, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Cleveland, OH64 értékelés
64 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 168 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really a good place to work to, they will train you especially if your not familiar with the job, can communicate well especially your managers. workplace culture is good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IHG as a worldwide company is amazing company to be with. I just seems that most of the upper management is out of touch with the lower level teams. They are always changing policy’s an it’s difficult to keep your employees engaged because of it.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constantly understaffed. Under appreciated for the hard work you put in on a daily basis. Long hours, hard to take time off when management doesn’t approve days
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liars lazy back stabbing racist pieces of dung. They are racisy play favorites if youre white you will be alright black to the back. Was worked harder and longer than white males in same position hated this place felt like a slave
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at too many hotel company and I can work flexible hour I can work any positions and also i can work as a waiter because I have server experiences also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with IHG is a fairly fast past work environment,can be a demanding work expience during a high occupancy day. The turn around for mangement has been fast but each manger comes in ready to work and learn. The hardest part about the job is not being fully prepared for your shift because the shift prior to you may have been super busy so all the supplies in unavaliable. Overall an amzaing place to work when coming in contact with many guest from all over the world!
Munkahelyi kultúra
another company to abouse your manual work force and give you nothing :) most companies are the same , nobody cares about workers. everything is prettymuch political (not real politics)
money
life sucking
Munkahelyi kultúra
We received tips/gratuity daily..I’ve been with this company for over 10 yrs ...they are very involved in the community..ihg does diabetes 5k walks, kidney 5k walks
Munkahelyi kultúra
was the fact that i could meet different people from different cultures from almost every position in the hotel as well as at the time learning that i could possibly one day transfer to a position for the company elsewhere when i started job i was immediately recognized for skill and performance where as others were held back not boasting just reflecting that had a surprising affect in me at that time wanting to continue in this business
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to work with a variety of tools and instruments, I learned Pipe fitting and plenty of hands on hvac ,electrical and kitchen equipment experience
Pro érvek
Medical Benefits, paid time off and a non stressful environment
Kontra érvek
Most times advancement depended on if you were in their circle or not
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed this job because I like to do maintenance and work with my hands. I was young when I worked here and did not understand the value of hard work. I would return to this company if offered another position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
New hotel built to the highest standards found anywhere from coast to coast. Built with the finest materials and design for the purpose of supporting the Cleveland Clinic academics as well as non-clinic related hotel business. Top food and beverage facilities in the area.
Pro érvek
New and great with excellent owners, staff and management (IHG). Location was between Downtown and University Circle.
Kontra érvek
Restricted the volume of non-clinic business due to non-profit status made selling out a challenge.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has the potential of being a great place to work, however executive staff makes it difficult to achieved. Executive staff is non-productive in seeing the needs and understanding the colleagues
Location, Cleveland Clinic
Kontra érvek
Lack of daily contact by executive staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there, fast-paced environment. We had rooms and suites, some guest were long-termed, this hotel was used for Cleveland clinic guest and family members. I enjoyed the experience of meeting people from all walks of life. Also met people with alot of different illnesses and just to see the strength of people. Our guest were our top priorities, there comfort was number 1.
Pro érvek
No one watching over you till time to do your room checks
Kontra érvek
Couldnt take food you've paid for out at lunch time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had to clean at least 15 Room a day I have my sign floor I had to make sure all restrooms was full with supplies I serve least five rooms of drink and food to them I love the place so much I would love to go back to work for the customers or patients was very nice and understanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was pm supervisor of the kitchen not a bad place to work but the pay could have been better and if you been in the industry for awhile this would be a b c 1 2 3 if you know what I mean...got boref real fast and the pay is low so duces😂😂😂😂
Free for all
Sorry manager/chef
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for InterCon (mostly at the VIP and front desk). The staff was so nice. I learned a lot, which helped at my sales admin job at the Marriott.
good people
only an internship
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay was good hours were decent and the employees were nice and hard working.If someone's into find a position to be constantly on their feet and lifting up to 50 pounds or more then this is the job for them.
Great staff
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Once you get hired with this company, you will find many people tend to stay with them. Nobody is made to feel like they don't matter and you really feel like part of a team.
$1 employee lunch. Great Discounts on hotels
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review. I always wanted to work in a hospital and being around new learning new things I haven’t did before get better from it. I am heard work when it comes down something important.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the hotel for over 11 years. I made quite a few friends with people that worked there as well as the regular guests. I enjoyed seeing people on a regular basis