InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Atlanta, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Atlanta, GA234 értékelés
234 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 168 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice work environment. The hospitality transpires throughout. I was amazed how nice people were and my director was very supportive and took time to explain processes to me as I was new.
Excellent Support
Munkahelyi kultúra
Generally a good culture, but company was hit hard by the pandemic. Management doesn't value internal IT, all the focus now is on outsourcing. Company makes little effort to retain good employees. Politics between organizational pillars are very evident now, used to be a non-factor.
Pro érvek
Good culture, generally good people to work with, Management for the most part genuinely cares about the employees
Kontra érvek
Management treats IT employees as interchangeable parts, Still trying to run like they're a pre-internet hospitality company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned a lot from management and coworkers.what you learnedmanagementworkplace culturethe hardest part of the jobthe most enjoyable part of the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am currently employed for IHG @ Intercontinental and I do enjoy my job. The work environment is not toxic and I truly feel valued. The growth opportunity is amazing and i look forward to working here
Friendly Environment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working there, got laid off because of Covid. People were always helpful. I would recommend this company to anyone. Team outings were great, tons of free food and refrigerators with lots to drink.
Great diversity
Slow elevators
Munkahelyi kultúra
Transformation For Growth reorg initiative transformed the org but not in a good way. Removed people but added workload to those who remained. Unrealistic expectations of work that could be produced with limited staff. Promises of an end to the reorg were made for 2.5-3 years but was never ending
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love IHG and my job! I appreciate the technology, management at all levels & a real heart for the employees. A leader in the hospitality Industry, we strive to do better & more all the time. A company that mirrors my personal values of integrity, Work with excellence, trust & honesty.
Pro érvek
The people at IHG, and my job!
70% of us were furloughed 6/6/20
Munkahelyi kultúra
People know your name, celebrate you for big events/milestones in your life and career, you always have direct access to your manager. You are well recognized within the company when your work is good.
WFH Days
Munkahelyi kultúra
People and Upper Management is extremely friendly. Great benefits and salary. Company is always committed with the community and employees well being.
Pro érvek
Diversity, inclusion and growth opportunities
Kontra érvek
Too many changes in Corporate strategy and organizational structures.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
not so fun not enjoyed work no job security i learned few things from fellow developers but too much hire and fire culture leads you to job insecurities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Autonomous, entrepreneurial environment. Even though many are remote, team members become caring friends. The team truly cares about the quality of the learning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a good company to work for. I enjoyed it. good people to work with. good work/life balance. very fulfilling role. learned alot. would go back if opportunity presents itself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent place to work and very flexible working environment.. Teams are very friendly and good working environment.. Allow you to grow professionally
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for. Friendly professional work environment. I would recommend this company to professionals. Very modern and diverse. Advancement opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Organized, caring peers, keeping up with changes in process and management was not always easy, very competitive environment, values younger work force over experience, typical corporate structure with competitive pay and benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Scrum teams are distributed with on-shore scrum master and product owners and off-shore developers. It has been a challenge but we were better prepared that some others to work completely remote during Covid 19.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there for almost 13 years they lay off every 3 years and you are always wondering will you be in the cut. Very stressful poor managers with very little leadership guidance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG) is overall a good place to work. It is a very diverse company and very collegiate atmosphere. Management is very smart and has positioned the company well to deal with growth and unexpected events. I would highly recommend the company to those seeking opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good company to work out. There are some really smart and wonderful people working there. Company is now primarily moving into agile work culture which would make it fast paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for when it comes to work-life balance. Company supports diversity for all and very understanding of everyone. Workplace culture is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a contractor for well over the normal time a company would normally hang on to a contractor ... even had them bump my rate, and they always said they wanted to flip me to an FTE, but there was always a reason not too (no headcount, another re-org, there were a lot of re-orgs, etc.). They also had a weird, first-in, first-to-flip policy for those that did get flipped. They even flipped one with my title, and then laid him off due to a re-org, while I watched and continued working there. My team hired on very few contractors full time. Yet they kept the good ones around and took care of them so they would stay. It is a great place to work as far as respect and work-life balance is concerned. Management is very supportive there. Still they kept extending me and I kept accepting. I leave the company only because of the COVID 19 situation, and I believe they would have me back when all this dies down.