InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Doha

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Doha77 értékelés
77 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 168 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fantasztikusan sokszínű csapat és kiváló vezetőség, akik folyamatosan fejlesztik munkavállalóikat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i like the IHG and i work in doha qatar its so good the people the managers there so good and i hope agine to work in the ihg the team also so helping
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was very happy to work in IHG brand. It was the first carrier journey for me also. I got many opportunities to learn so i would like to thank the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you enjoy something you don't even feel the tired and all you need to do is always enjoy what you are doing and you will fulfill your goals in life
free food
healthcare
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Intercontinental Hotel Group is an hospitality type of industry business, it was my first time to work in this sector of industry ,the professionalism and Experience at IHG is of that high Standards beyond my expectations. The Guest Experience at IHG is highly welcomed and Fulfilled by the brand promise, it is really a nice place to achieve our Goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work and learn. IHG is a fast pace company which provides a lot of room to grow. Its T&D department is full of new courses in all fields.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very challenging all the task but i'm so thankful because i really do those challenges that i experienced in intercontinental hotel. Thank you to be a part of your team waitress. Godbless!
Munkahelyi kultúra
To seek a challenging and responsible position in an esteemed organization where I will have the opportunity to make a positive contribution to business growth and to active personal development and career advancement. I have skill in total operation, maintenance, Manage skills by assigning jobs and follow for completion of jobs with full supports as strong team leader
Munkahelyi kultúra
Self-motivated university graduate with a Bachelor’s of Arts in Secondary Education . Energetic community outreach manager experienced in creating and completing outreach programs in urban communities. Well-spoken property manager with 3 years’ supervisory experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with IHG is not easy... but once you learn hove to be a part IHG its easy. Learnt how to be a great leader and it makes me feel happy. And leading a outlet is challenging thats why I love it..
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
very badly managed hotel and the management is very poor. no job security unless you have someone influential up. too much of politics. the working environment is very bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IHG is one of very few international hotel chains that really takes care of their employees. Though the salaries may not be the best in the industry but one can expect a stable job and one can build career with the company. IHG has many Training programs that help an employee to hone leadership skills and grow with organization. However working conditions also depends on how professional owning company is. I really enjoyed working with IHG.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great pleasure to work in IHG. I had got many opportunities to learn about the Leadership skills. Our working environment was multi cultures. The most things i like about the IHG group is training programs, carrier opportunities and Costumer service etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Give me a lot of opportunity and career growth. As a first timer working in hotel I have learned a lot and it helps me in terms of financially. I owe my career growth in this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice place to work with a lot of support and guidance to be better , i have started here as a minibar attendant and within 3 years i have gor 2 promotions to be an outlet supervisor . i have learned much about team work and how to fit to any team fast regardless nationality,religion or language . the hardest part of my job is we are always busy in the public holidays so we can not celebrate much . but at the other hand when we celebrate we are making our own holiday with too much fun .
free meals, free accomodation
Kontra érvek
one hour break, one day off weekly, medical insurance and 2 minutes away accomodation
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am working with good experience management and good team .and nice hotel industry one of the best company in the world . Intercontinental was good experience with me.
Good food
Kontra érvek
Break time and working hours also flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good hospitality service and good workplace with variety food in cafeteria.Friendly staff with good facility in Gym, Cafeteria and good staff accomaodation
with free midnight snacks
1hour break, 50%discount in F&B outlets, healthcard
Munkahelyi kultúra
plan your day very well adaptation leadership skills team spirit doing a large outside catering for large company and result of a great revenue of the hotel such as family fun day
freem meal
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
InterContinenal Doha the City is one of the best hotel in the word. I was work as a VIP waitres at Club lounge for 1 year an 5 months and I learned a lot since my first time job ever. I learned how to be a responsible person and know how to organized the things and to manage your time, team work is one important thing and communicate all the time to your colleagues.
Free everything
9 working hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Successfully completed 5 plus years bought best Housekeepers award & Highly commended Housekeeper award for this icon property . With team efforts raised the guest , team & quality audit scores . Very happy with all what u had done in this property .
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very funtastic place to work with, good team support from management / co-workers. I had lot of opportunities to learn many new jobs during my stay in intercontinental hotel doha qatar.
FREE FOOD AND ACCOMODATION