InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baguio

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 180 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for InterContinental Hotels Group. Company is great, good culture, and competitive pay. They will also help you to be promoted. They have nice benefits too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work itself is not stressful but the schedule can be a challenge. You get to interact with clients from US, UK, Asia. Training surpassed my expectations. Management team is hands-on. Wonderful colleagues & company culture. Compensation package is fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fun workplace, not so stressful compared to other call centers. Most of the people are very friendly and helpful. Salary is very competitive and lots of incentives.
free food
Na
Munkahelyi kultúra
IHG is not like a call center culture. IHG does not have clients because they are the clients directly. The job was easy. We can just simply talk to the President, her office is just a walk from our stations. The hardest part of the job is to make sure customers are going to make a reservations and the most enjoyable at the same time if you get to book the room.
Pro érvek
hazard pay provided / leave credits
it was not my forte
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IHG have this family culture in them. Like all department are linked and united. The HR department, as to where I assigned, was both educational and fun for me. The employees are nice and the establishment is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
People are great and friendly. It is always fun to go to work. I love coming to work knowing that I will be seeing my friends who are already my family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
you'll get to deal with different people from different country, an opportunity tor learn, management always makes sure that employees are having fun at work
Pro érvek
Free transportation from office to house and vice versa
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a wonderful company to work with. It's the best company I've been...to date. And if I'll choose to go back...I won't have any second thoughts. I met friends I'll consider who are for lifetime. They took a good care of their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provides development both in leadeship and career advancement. Fair and understand what you need as part of the company. Has weekly touch point to line managers. Communication. Fun and family oriented. Allows you to travel.
Incentives
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has a healthy work environment. It also has good pay and benefits. The people are very professional. Expectations are high for each employee but not impossible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IHG is a great company which offers stable job, great benefits and very hospitable HR management. They offer room to grow in all aspects. We ensure that we book hotel reservations for all our guests worldwide in with efficiency and with the best customer service experience that out guests love.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Asides from the perks of being able to stay on hotel properties for free, the benefits medical wise are incomparable to others. They also take pride on hiring really great friendly people. Im glad that i was once a part of it.
Pro érvek
great people to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
All good and you only have to work on 1 system to book rooms. Incentives all good as well and its a fun place to work at. If feeling stressed there's a lunge for employees with internet or you can relax with the massage chair during your breaks. Coffee machines are available as well.
Lots of company activities
Long calls
Munkahelyi kultúra
i have been with IHG for 4 years and they really care about their employees. its a fun work place people are friendly and our managers are considerate and they care about their specialist.
free food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Winning culture and strong leadership makes IHG the Top UK Employer for 2016. I am proud working for the world's largest hotel company where we put our heart to what we do best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent place to work, looks after employees welfare, great facilities,excellent security,flexible hours, great management, great colleagues, lots of programs for employees, professional place to work.
good working environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workload is manageable and the company helps you grow as an individual. However, I do not see myself having this work for the rest of my life since working at a cruise ship is my main goal ever since I graduated during my high school.
Pro érvek
free food during certain events
Kontra érvek
work is consistent everyday which made me feel that there is no personal growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management always provides fun activities to motivate all the employees and perform more efficiently at the same time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work, good environment and friendly colleagues. Best benefits. Salary is higher and will be base on your experience and performance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work load is not very heavy. The most enjoyable part is the person to person interaction with workmates and the calls that we receive
Munkahelyi kultúra
In this job there is really a room to grow. We are given a chance to prove ourselves in terms of sales. It's really challenging especially if you encounter guests calling from different country. Booking in their choice of hotel and satisfying them through their requests is really an accomplishment for us.
Free Transportation