InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Sydney NSW

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Sydney NSW34 értékelés
34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 168 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was happy there but needed to move on and experience more and try different places. And I do miss the hotel Industry.good experience learning. The flexible hours we got. Nice co worker’s
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to learn and progress. Highly recommended to anyone wanting to travel and learn hands-on experience in top hotel industry. They are efficient and friendly people with unlimited potential.
Progressive and efficient
Need travelling and relocating
Munkahelyi kultúra
As I am from hospitality background ai always love to serve people and help them in every needs to fulfill their demands and needs in hospitality way. I hope to give best efforts and practises.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience in IHG was one of the worst. I wasn't treated fairly. Management and staff treat people by their nation , job rank. Canteen , changing rooms are dirty , uniforms smells bad.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in InterContiental Sydney is a great opportunity to learn and gain more experience. The work culture is excellent and the leaders are very open and try to treat everyone equally in this diverse work environment. Highly recommended to start working in this company because they teach you to provide the highest quality standard to the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diverse cultural background with focus on your career advancement! Friendly management, Hotel work experience, Hotel discounts, FUN team building activities, your small efforts are recognized and awarded!
Pro érvek
People and Amazing FOOD!!!
complicated administrative procedure
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great team to work with and we used to enjoy every shift giving it all we had and providing the best guest service. It was a really good experience and I got to learn a lot about the hospitality industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learning high class level of service and understand how its is to work as a team and understand how to work well under pressure. Taking care of VIPs and understanding what are brand standards. As well as having an amazing and understand team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good work that the Managers, supervisors and team leaders put in creates a productive and motivating work environment. There is always something to learn in every shift in work. Great service accompanied with a great team of food and beverage attendant. Constantly got each other back. Our managers, supervisors and team leaders constantly strive to fight for the colleagues.
Pro érvek
Motivating, productive and self improvement
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy collecting laundry from guest rooms. Sorting clothes, washing drying, drycleaning, ironing folding and delivering within the day. Also do stain removal, minor repairs
subsidised lunches
very busy workplace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Need to meet the requirement of the guest and monitor all the equipment of the hotel. best mixed of talent in our department, wherein you can learn or upgrade your skill
free uniform
shift work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hotel is an elegent in stay or meeting space Flexible set ups accomodation The hotel has heratige elegance to urban chick for travellers with discerning tastes It's always getting awards Staff is happy and loveable and pleasent to work with Everyday you meet different clients trravelkers and learn new things in culture and everyday life You enjoy the atmosphere full of life and harmony smiles of staff and clents happy to be there The hardest thing for me was when Icould not make someone happy eg price, award, or they were not happy with stay at Intercontinental Everyday you will find staff or clients with a bad day but I always gave my best to put a smile
Flexible supportive work schedule
Kontra érvek
It's hard to get big decisions made
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for! Still could not find myself there with the staff. Hoped to work at some point in the front desk but was for six month in the back office. I would say I became more comfortable using phones, but now I am scared off going back in the front even when this is what I am used to. I would say my confidence I can do better and reach higher ,... was not really possible.
great staff rates!
Kontra érvek
limited contract because of visa
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the worst place I have ever worked for. Managers were terrible and hygiene standards were the worst I have ever seen! This is a 5 star hotel! I definitely expected more. I am a highly trained and experienced hospitality professional, yet I was treated as though I knew nothing. Hygiene: plates have egg scraps left on them due to not being scraped down properly and not being allowed to due to time restrictions. Teaspoons are handwashed behind the bar! WITHOUT DETERGENT!! Management is terrible and I felt like I couldn't talk to them - no open door policy. My trainers made me feel like a preschooler and would talk 'dumb' to me and made me feel as if I didn't know anything. The staff here don't even know what is 'entree' fork and what is 'main' fork! They call them big fork and little fork! I definitely expect higher standards from a 5 star hotel and have seen higher standards in a café I used to work in. Absolutely terrible. And to end with my manager offered to send me feedback of my time there and said I could use her reference to apply for another hotel chain - I never heard anything back from her even after multiple emails! It's highly unprofessional to lie to your employees. Definitely a disgrace to the Intercontinental brand and I can't describe how disappointed I was to work here. Horrible
Free meal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of people from variety nations to learn more about hospitality in the field. Such a good management in F&B areas. Good place to work and learn more skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Estube durante siete meses viviendo en Australia. En este tiempo estudií inglés y trabajé como recepcionista y terapeuta Spa. Fue muy gratificante a nivel personal y profesional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy sometimes quiet It's very flexible the hour the management it's good Helping each other the hardest if short of staff but because the staff are multi skills and the end of the day the job are done?
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
They look after the staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in this place is really wonderful will full of supporting friend, helpful members. As i have started i have no any single second to say this place as a bad workplace. I enjoy working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day is interestingly busy attending to and serving hotel guests in the conservatory, the conference rooms, the restaurants and the bars. Everyday very pleasant and polite interaction with hotel guests. Colleagues here are all wonderfully nice and supportive. We worked productively and delivered top quality service at all times. No hard part of job. Enjoyed every shift because of our terrific team of very nice colleagues.
Great work environment
No cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are surrounded by many chefs that each has their own role. You will not have much chance to do anything too special but you can always sharpen you basic skills.
Free lunch
Angry Chef
Munkahelyi kultúra
hardworking, easy to learn new things, polite I'm available 5 days to work, Monday-Thursday and Sunday. I have school Friday and Saturday. Also I can start from 9:00 am