InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 3 168 értékelés megmutatása
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Napi pörgés. Kollégák kedvesek és segítőkészek. Napi forgalom nagyon sok.
finomak az ételek
nincs szünet
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love IHG and my job! I appreciate the technology, management at all levels & a real heart for the employees. A leader in the hospitality Industry, we strive to do better & more all the time. A company that mirrors my personal values of integrity, Work with excellence, trust & honesty.
Pro érvek
The people at IHG, and my job!
70% of us were furloughed 6/6/20
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here and it was a fantastic company to work for. You can learn so much and really progress. Some people have worke there for many years. They pay well and have great company benefits too.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
Al principio un pokito difícil puesto de k tuve que empesar de cero..y aprender.sobre lo k era ser housskeper
Algunos beneficios
El salario un poco bajo
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ambiance agréable. Culture d'entreprise très bonne.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A family away from home! Managers are always interacting and complementing employees on a job well done. Great recognition programs for employees. Great place to grow within the company. Great location!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company caters for the welfare of the staff. The staff Is the number one priority which leads to a happy service to the guest. I would love to work there again because it has job security.
Pro érvek
You get to be liked by other competitors.
Kontra érvek
Overwhelmed at the end of the day by the bussy work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very nice experience for me in last 4 year in Intercontinental Doha the city love to work in IHG it was a very good environment of work chance to be growth of carrier very friendly nature, good moral support by colleges and management as well.
Pro érvek
Meal Are included within duty hour and non duty hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for InterContinental Hotels Group. Company is great, good culture, and competitive pay. They will also help you to be promoted. They have nice benefits too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to grow your career with job security and benefits. Friendly environment to work. Training is provided before leaving you independently to work on your station . Higher management is very friendly and helpfull. Very flexible wit your preferred shift .
Good salary and benefits
Kontra érvek
Shift as per senority as its unionized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place Human Resources Team have to be the best in business. They go above and beyond and treat you better then family. GM RD management know every employees name and actually care and work with your supervisors to help solve any problems an employee may have.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's always feel great to be the part of one of the great Hospitality industry and the company always provide positive atmosphere for the employees and their customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is new life and I am happy joining wonderful teams from different departments and I gain a lot of experiences dealing with them with my experience in my fields and the cooperation from the managers and respects
Munkahelyi kultúra
As with any customer service job especially hospitality sometimes the days could be horrible if the customers were rude but the team was good. Sometimes understaffed with made things harder to do your required jobs around the customer service but overall a pretty good company to work for
Free Lunches
Understaffing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Completing all the task and assisting FO and Sales. Lots of reports. Lots of excel. Limited growth. Great place to work for entry level. Get to work with amazing people all around the world.
Great Boss
Limited Growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
People know your name, celebrate you for big events/milestones in your life and career, you always have direct access to your manager. You are well recognized within the company when your work is good.
WFH Days
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not caring at all about its employees. Really bad treatment and used for tasks that does not suit the job, luggage porter...catering help, etc. Absolutely lack of respect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
j ai travaillée plus de dix ans pour le groupe et je le recommande
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lo mejor de trabajar en esta empresa es que a pesar de la presión los compañeros y la jefa de mi departamento formàbamos un gran equipo, siempre apoyàndonos. Creo que deberían subir in poco el salario y que los kpi's sean màs realistas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
People and Upper Management is extremely friendly. Great benefits and salary. Company is always committed with the community and employees well being.
Pro érvek
Diversity, inclusion and growth opportunities
Kontra érvek
Too many changes in Corporate strategy and organizational structures.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolutely loved working there great pay your supervisors and team leaders actually listen and they work with you as best as much as I can and are pretty flexible