InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 3 168 értékelés megmutatása
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Napi pörgés. Kollégák kedvesek és segítőkészek. Napi forgalom nagyon sok.
finomak az ételek
nincs szünet
Munkahelyi kultúra
Generally a good culture, but company was hit hard by the pandemic. Management doesn't value internal IT, all the focus now is on outsourcing. Company makes little effort to retain good employees. Politics between organizational pillars are very evident now, used to be a non-factor.
Pro érvek
Good culture, generally good people to work with, Management for the most part genuinely cares about the employees
Kontra érvek
Management treats IT employees as interchangeable parts, Still trying to run like they're a pre-internet hospitality company
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Messy management and poor leaders. Only one director cared about colleague growth. Front office was not a supportive place. Often gave multiple instructions and failed at correcting errors.
Free lunch
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone on board, from the CEO to the line staff treat you like family and you are encouraged to treat your guest, colleagues and vendors the same way.
Benefits were great!!
Kontra érvek
Traffic to Miami downtown was fierce!!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thing I loved most about this job was the people I worked with, it was challenging at times but there was always a positive environment. It felt understaffed at times and required everyone to pick up extra.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned a lot from management and coworkers.what you learnedmanagementworkplace culturethe hardest part of the jobthe most enjoyable part of the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job has its busy times but has a great development plan that they offer to employees. I started at a line-level position and with the support of all my managers, now work as a department head to this day. I’ve been offered opportunities to help out at different hotels including one in a different state and have greatly enjoyed it. I’m definitely looking forward to continuing my journey with IHG!
Pro érvek
Advancement, pay, discounted room benefit
Can sometimes be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was very happy to work in IHG brand. It was the first carrier journey for me also. I got many opportunities to learn so i would like to thank the company.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
IHG as a worldwide company is amazing company to be with. I just seems that most of the upper management is out of touch with the lower level teams. They are always changing policy’s an it’s difficult to keep your employees engaged because of it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've learn a lot in my previous work. It's help me to improve my skills. I've been working for 2 years and I will say it's a great experience working in a great hotel like Intercontinental Hotel. The management focus on us and my colleagues are very helpful. We worked overtime and split shift but it helps us to be flexible. I am happy if I had to given a chance work again at Intercontinental Hotel group
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you enjoy something you don't even feel the tired and all you need to do is always enjoy what you are doing and you will fulfill your goals in life
free food
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am currently employed for IHG @ Intercontinental and I do enjoy my job. The work environment is not toxic and I truly feel valued. The growth opportunity is amazing and i look forward to working here
Friendly Environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has the largest area covered includes the series of new hotels opening in China and Asia region. It's sharply rising with best brands. In Dubai we will be some of the new hotels coming.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am totally thankful and fearful and honored to be part of this great company. My success and development professionally and personal has alot thank to been part of this great company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excelente ambiente laboral mucho compañerismo siempre se trabaja en equipo
Excelentes beneficios
Kontra érvek
Abdorven mucho la vida del personal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buen trato hacia el personal con muy buenas garantias
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mayor nivel de conocimientos específicos del oficio en los niveles de jefes de departamento. Algunos muy deficiente. Pero en términos de cooperación y actitud muy buenos.
Kontra érvek
Demasiada burocracia a niveles gerenciales
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working there, got laid off because of Covid. People were always helpful. I would recommend this company to anyone. Team outings were great, tons of free food and refrigerators with lots to drink.
Great diversity
Slow elevators
Munkahelyi kultúra
Una excelente experiencia con toques de adiestramiento en todas las áreas
Ser más proactivo
Transporte
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is a joke. No structure whatsoever. Only good thing about this place is the benefits. Worst place I’ve ever worked. Turnover rate is ridiculous.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is great to get the chance to meet a lot of people from different parts of the world, also you learn customer service pretty quick. Overall a great experience