InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Mind a(z) 3 180 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Napi pörgés. Kollégák kedvesek és segítőkészek. Napi forgalom nagyon sok.
finomak az ételek
nincs szünet
Munkahelyi kultúra
working in IHG Company is a blessing. They are going to help you to improved your skills and knowledge. i have been trained with other department that helps me to expand my knowledge. its been a greatful to be part of this team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There were interesting people to work with, and met interesting people such as the King and Queen of Thailand, famous sports people, and famous musicians. I built great friendships through work colleagues and learnt to have a good work ethic, work independently and develop leadership skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work and learn. IHG is a fast pace company which provides a lot of room to grow. Its T&D department is full of new courses in all fields.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked under an Executive chef who wouldn't hardly cook anything from scratch. He was just shady. Overall not a bad place to work. Made plenty of friends. I loved the customers, loved cooking for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG) is overall a good place to work. It is a very diverse company and very collegiate atmosphere. Management is very smart and has positioned the company well to deal with growth and unexpected events. I would highly recommend the company to those seeking opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started training during the day helping the housekeepers cleaning the rooms and gathering items they might need. I was to do that for a couple of weeks and then started on my shift which was the floating night manager of all of the hotels on base. I loved it. Each night it would be a different one and there was 4 of them so there wasn't too much to learn. The main one, which is where I started out at, is the only one with a pool so all of the young soldiers that were staying in all of the hotels would find their way over and bbq, swim and drink and unwind but never got out of hand.
access to all bases
Kontra érvek
honestly can't think of any. I felt extremely safe, because I was on the base, only certain people were allowed on it as well as the mp's, did rounds all night and would stop in for some coffee and check on me
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as Regional director of food and beverage for the conference's palaces and travelled all around the kingdom and outside with officials visit with the king and Crown prince
Great learning experience
Kontra érvek
I did not have to worry about expenses and that was not my forte
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fantastic people to work with but management was constantly shifting which made it difficult to get accustomed to. The job was enjoyable once I got the hang of it and management started to remain consistent.
Free meals, Free gym, Great people
Kontra érvek
Stressful environment, Short staffed (at times)
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good company to work out. There are some really smart and wonderful people working there. Company is now primarily moving into agile work culture which would make it fast paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for when it comes to work-life balance. Company supports diversity for all and very understanding of everyone. Workplace culture is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Intercontinental ist als Arbeitgeber sehr gut. Denn das Unternehmen geht auf die Arbeitnehmer ein. Die Arbeit macht dort sehr viel Spaß da man dort ein großes Team zusammenhalt hat. Hilfsbereitschaft, Zusammenhalt und Ehrlichkeit wird dort groß geschrieben.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast passed well structured ,excellent support and excellent team environment, Friendly and welcoming management team, staff feedback and possible problem solving welcomed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constantly understaffed. Under appreciated for the hard work you put in on a daily basis. Long hours, hard to take time off when management doesn’t approve days
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working in the hospitality industry because I enjoy being helpful to other people. Working in hotels lets you meet a lot of people from a lot of different places, too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a contractor for well over the normal time a company would normally hang on to a contractor ... even had them bump my rate, and they always said they wanted to flip me to an FTE, but there was always a reason not too (no headcount, another re-org, there were a lot of re-orgs, etc.). They also had a weird, first-in, first-to-flip policy for those that did get flipped. They even flipped one with my title, and then laid him off due to a re-org, while I watched and continued working there. My team hired on very few contractors full time. Yet they kept the good ones around and took care of them so they would stay. It is a great place to work as far as respect and work-life balance is concerned. Management is very supportive there. Still they kept extending me and I kept accepting. I leave the company only because of the COVID 19 situation, and I believe they would have me back when all this dies down.
Munkahelyi kultúra
es una empresa muy solida y buena, pero lamentablemente tuve que irme de mi pais.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love my team and I love my job. I’m excited to go back after the covid-19 is over with. No matter how big or small a task is there’s always someone to help out and cover your back
Great helpful team
No benefits for me yet
Munkahelyi kultúra
smart fair management system where i learnt a lot and more about hospitality I got a lot of training during my work with IHG open minded and easy going concept
Munkahelyi kultúra
IHG is strong in room to grow and allow staff to have equality treat and the it provides brand standard to comply to each property to work in the same direction
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always striving for excellence and diligent in all tasks. Not afraid to ask for help and will always remain a team player. Working with many different cultures and ethnicities is a great way to enjoy and have a enriched life experience.
  1. Alkalmazotti értékelések