InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Mind a(z) 3 180 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Napi pörgés. Kollégák kedvesek és segítőkészek. Napi forgalom nagyon sok.
finomak az ételek
Kontra érvek
nincs szünet
Munkahelyi kultúra
Te preguntan todo respecto a ti y tu vida profesional que has llevado acabo se interesan en el área y un sueldo competitivo para ofrecerte
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent place to work and very flexible working environment.. Teams are very friendly and good working environment.. Allow you to grow professionally
Munkahelyi kultúra
Racist, management are the only priority, customers well being as well as minority employees are not. Selfish lousy pay. Wont help and minorites will never advance here
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for. Friendly professional work environment. I would recommend this company to professionals. Very modern and diverse. Advancement opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
From the moment I started I loved it I felt the need for change and felt the fire of passion for cooking again I felt motivated by my peers and self motivated to push to be a chef and unfortunately because of the virus I was left out of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Organized, caring peers, keeping up with changes in process and management was not always easy, very competitive environment, values younger work force over experience, typical corporate structure with competitive pay and benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Scrum teams are distributed with on-shore scrum master and product owners and off-shore developers. It has been a challenge but we were better prepared that some others to work completely remote during Covid 19.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good culture company, friendly and nice environment to improve my hospitality skill.There are also have a many chances that i can gain more culinary skill.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I get a friendly environment ,my supervisor is always there to train us new creativity . My manager gave me opportunity for to share ideas . The team also introduced local ingredients in the menu . A times the hotel is very busy such that you can even do double shift though it will be recovered when business goes down . My best time in the kitchen is when I was given the opportunity to go work in other outlets when they are overwhelmed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company with fantastic people. The culture is very collaborative and they place a big focus on getting the right "fit" of person. Good benefits. Would recommend,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bon environnement de travail et flexibilité. Beaucoup d'avantages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay isn't as competitive as industry leaders such as Marriott, but I love the strides the brand (Crowne Plaza specifically) is making within the hotel world.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn’t work there again. Staff pick and choose how they wish to treat you depending on what they want done. You’re denied many holidays without explanation and if your not in some form of high position your opinion doesn’t get accounted for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there for almost 13 years they lay off every 3 years and you are always wondering will you be in the cut. Very stressful poor managers with very little leadership guidance.
Bonne entente Bonne expérience pro Bonne brigade en cuisine
Brigade jeune
Kontra érvek
Rémunération
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working for Holiday Inn Exspress and suites my team was always there to help if needed and the manger and GM manger were Awesome to work for and really enjoyed the customers as well
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for almost 5 years in a reservations center as reservation specialist and as team manager. I learned great knowledge in hospitality industry.
Pro érvek
Good people i worked with, good atmosphere, career opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I left the Fairmont Hotel to start my career in Restaurant Management career. My training in customer service, product management, and more was in-depth and a great learning tool.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Brought in somewhat late to the game to create API documentation, management gave me the flexibility to take the ball and run with it, Developers were exceptionally sharp and helpful, Agile Development strategy was implemented very effectively, Program Management and team management were exceptionally competent. Having worked with several other well known (and much larger) software companies I would actually rate IHG's Development teams/process as one of the best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to work and learn together. I have been working here since March 2018 and learnt a lot so far which helped me to improve in my personal and professional both life.
  1. Alkalmazotti értékelések