InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 3 158 értékelés megmutatása
Napi pörgés.
Kollégák kedvesek és segítőkészek.

Napi forgalom nagyon sok.
finomak az ételek
nincs szünet
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tất cả đều rất tốt, cơ hội thăng tiến cao, làm việc theo nhóm cao, học hỏi cách bộ phận ngoài bếp!
Pro érvek
Chế biến thực phẩm, lên kế hoạch, hổ trợ đồng nghiệp!
Dễ tổn thương!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tolong spa hotel and fitness segera buka kembali karena saya memerlukan pekerjaan itu semoga cepat buka kembali
Sangat profesional
Kontra érvek
Tidak ada kekurangan sama sekali
Munkahelyi kultúra
i like the IHG and i work in doha qatar its so good the people the managers there so good and i hope agine to work in the ihg the team also so helping
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poorly run organization. The union basically controls everything which doesn't allow for any kind of flexibility or freedom for anyone who works there. Great place if you've been there for over 10 years and don't really care to be honest or work hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great pleasure to be working with the staff .
I enjoy the ability to grow within the company. It's a great ability to meet new people and learn.
Teamwork
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was happy there but needed to move on and experience more and try different places. And I do miss the hotel Industry.good experience learning. The flexible hours we got. Nice co worker’s
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love this place threw time they gain my heart those people have there for me in more personal matters then one making sure I eat money etc
Be honest
Non
Munkahelyi kultúra
Todo el trato en el loundry de el hotel fue excelente nunca tuve ningún tipo de conflictos con ese trabajo mi razón por la cual lo dejé fue por motivos de viaje pero no tengo ningún tipo de quejas con el hotel intercontinental es un excelente ambiente laboral .
Pro érvek
Seguro médico para familia, cobros semales
A good place to work
Very helpful management

To be one of the team members at Fairmont best thing

Learning how to make nice items

How to make gust happy
Free breakfast, lunch, dinner
Short break healthcare
● Management
The company is inherently racist. They value certain demographics of clients over others and there’s no consistency.

● Culture

They pick favorites based on who they like. The men in charge act more like mob bosses instead of management. They create an environment Of fear around the employees .

● Overall

Pay is good and I’ve met incredible guests but the lack of communication and support is enough to make the most patient of people go crazy. It’s truly not worth it , the managers were racist . From the top to the bottom.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hotel is beautiful and easy to sell and promote. Upper Management is great and very supportive of the team. Their priority is the well being of their eomployees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Generally a good culture, but company was hit hard by the pandemic. Management doesn't value internal IT, all the focus now is on outsourcing. Company makes little effort to retain good employees. Politics between organizational pillars are very evident now, used to be a non-factor.
Pro érvek
Good culture, generally good people to work with, Management for the most part genuinely cares about the employees
Kontra érvek
Management treats IT employees as interchangeable parts, Still trying to run like they're a pre-internet hospitality company
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Messy management and poor leaders. Only one director cared about colleague growth. Front office was not a supportive place. Often gave multiple instructions and failed at correcting errors.
Free lunch
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone on board, from the CEO to the line staff treat you like family and you are encouraged to treat your guest, colleagues and vendors the same way.
Benefits were great!!
Kontra érvek
Traffic to Miami downtown was fierce!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thing I loved most about this job was the people I worked with, it was challenging at times but there was always a positive environment. It felt understaffed at times and required everyone to pick up extra.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned a lot from management and coworkers.
what you learned

management

workplace culture

the hardest part of the job

the most enjoyable part of the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was very happy to work in IHG brand. It was the first carrier journey for me also. I got many opportunities to learn so i would like to thank the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IHG as a worldwide company is amazing company to be with. I just seems that most of the upper management is out of touch with the lower level teams. They are always changing policy’s an it’s difficult to keep your employees engaged because of it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've learn a lot in my previous work. It's help me to improve my skills. I've been working for 2 years and I will say it's a great experience working in a great hotel like Intercontinental Hotel. The management focus on us and my colleagues are very helpful. We worked overtime and split shift but it helps us to be flexible. I am happy if I had to given a chance work again at Intercontinental Hotel group
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you enjoy something you don't even feel the tired and all you need to do is always enjoy what you are doing and you will fulfill your goals in life
free food