InterContinental Hotels Group
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

InterContinental Hotels Group-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dubai Marina

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 180 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company caters for the welfare of the staff. The staff Is the number one priority which leads to a happy service to the guest. I would love to work there again because it has job security.
Pro érvek
You get to be liked by other competitors.
Kontra érvek
Overwhelmed at the end of the day by the bussy work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Completing all the task and assisting FO and Sales. Lots of reports. Lots of excel. Limited growth. Great place to work for entry level. Get to work with amazing people all around the world.
Great Boss
Limited Growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to balance your work and social live. Ample of opportunity to grow within the company . Supports employee development through training programs and orientation .
Food, housing, medicals
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very good experience as i was working with Intercontinental Dubai marina from pre-opening. I have learnt the preopening preparation and the implementations, installations. My manager thought many things in and off the operations and was very supportive in all aspects.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work the management team are conducting a lot of training that is very beneficial to the employees. The company goals is to motivate and help the staff to grow their career by giving them trainings and seminars. I have been working for this company for more than 8 years in three different hotels.
Pro érvek
Beautiful Accommodation, tranportation meal on duty and employees discounts on Room rates
Munkahelyi kultúra
one of the best hotels I've ever worked with. Proud to be part of the Pre-opening team. Facilities are great, colleagues are taken care of, excellent accomodation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot in clerical and administrative work, i know how to deal in different kind of nationalities, Management are great also, they also think first about their staff, hardest part when its pre opening hotel you will do everything by yourself. Enjoyable part would be i gain many friends, I learn lot of things.
good management, great boss
low salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
* At first its really difficult because its a new open hotel , too many work and I need to start to do all the task by myself only. *I learned how to be proactive, there's a lot of improvement on my knowledge in this work, learn how to communicate well to other person, improvement to create email, do calendar works and other clerical works. *I'm very friendly, so its very easy to deal with other people even with different nationality *hardest part of the job may be is from the start because to much work to do , and its my first time for engineering work, but I get used to it, its a learning process, I learn to be patient and enjoy all the task gave to me. *The most enjoyable part of my job is improvement, I'm really happy that I really learn a lot of course with the big help of my boss, I'm so proud of myself that I came on this far.
Free Accomodation / Food-
low salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoying with Management and Colleagues. Learning new atmosphere. Nothing seems like hard easy going atmosphere. Busy day enjoying with work and guest dealings.
Free meal and Accomadation