Intel Corporation

3,9Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 5 652 értékelés megmutatása

Great place to work, great resources

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I started working here just prior to the split with McAfee, and I ended up going with McAfee security. Both were great places, and I give them the highest stars on everything.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great people to work with

It’s just a job with a big name. No real training. Learn as you go. It’s all about numbers. Shipping is a joke. People act like they’re working but just passing the time.

Lunch

Break to short

Buen ambiente

Es una empresa de caracter internacional, se trabaja de manera fluida de manera constante.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to work, but being on call is not the best part of the job!Some managers are great! Some of thwm, no so much. Benefits are great, especially sabbatical
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Intel is the great place to work, they treated employees equally. You grew while you work. They have the best benefits. Lastly, Intel is customer oriented, It delivered high quality product.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Interesting and challenging

A typical work day will consist of a handful of meetings with your team and the stakeholders of the projects you work on.If you have good management then the number of meetings throughout the week will be fewer than others as your time should be spent developing software.Throughout the week you may be attending or running code review sessions as well as providing new software versions to the testers of your project.There’s never a shortage of work to be done which is good but that can also take away from the quality of work if priorities are not being managed.

Pro érvek

No shortage of work, paid leave, flexible in terms of on-site vs. remote

Difficult work life balance

Not to be trusted

Intel pays well and has great benefits, but they will lie to you, be careful, they are not to be trusted, and that didn’t just affect me, it affected others I worked with! Their focus is the most diverse candidates, not the most qualified candidates! Take all this for what it’s worth, I moved on to Samsung in Austin!

Pro érvek

Great pay, schedule and benefits, a lot of really great people

Kontra érvek

Untrustworthy, a lot of snakes

Contract

Came on as a consultant and was treated like less than during my entire contract. The environment was hostile and demanding. Yelling in meetings acceptable. Management takes credit for work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Process driven stable company with long term project and career

Pros: - Good Salary- Nice Campus- Average Work life Balance- Free Bus pass and Transportation- Free BroadbandCons: - Managers are not technically skilled and don't work. They engage you mostly in meetings. Which will affect productivity of ICs

very active environment

I absolutely love working here, amazing benefits, pay, time off, room for advancement. only downside I can think of is they expect us to learn so many different systems it can get a little overwhelming.

Great Job Culture and different opportunities for jobs

Encouraging work environment with a modern mindset. Also has many opportunities to try different jobs within the company.Did not feel micromanaged and felt my career path was valued.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Unfortunately night shift is poorly managed. Intel is trying to fix that with the implementation of an on shift night manager but that is still very new. The leadership on night shift sucks in my group but that's more of a people problem than that of the company. Overall it is a great place to work with amazing and competitive benefits. My experience alone is not a great reflection of the company as a whole. The culture in my group is very competitive and that's nice most of the time but can get exhausting. Been waiting on a promo for awhile now and haven't received any information contrary to me deserving one so that is an obvious negative in my case.

Great benefits. Productivity.

Kontra érvek

Minimal support for night shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Employee oriented yet focused on job demands

Employee oriented yet focused on job demands. Intel has a well-deserved end result in mind and they rely on its workers to accomplish this and so they provide everything that you should need make you comfortable relaxed tools to get the job done and management who communicates at any level and listens to your ideas and promotes individual progress as well as progress as a team

Excelente ambiente de trabajo

Tienen muy buenas prestaciones y el ambiente es relajado
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Professional handling management based on our feedback.

At Intel there's was so many models of server boards singles boards and combos boards with multiple layers of PCBA. Manage to learn and handling new types of measuring instruments. Managed to learn some latest software programming.

Pro érvek

RM 5 per day, free drinks and free fruit every working days.

Ambiente de trabajo competitivo

Si busca una empresa para crecer o realizar una pasantía Intel es una excelente opción.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work if you like working

Manager was awesome. I had the time and resources to excel in my position. The benefits were great, and the perks were too. Hardest part was being in cleanroom attire for 80% of the day.

Benefits, Co-workers

Cross-Shift communication was lacking
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Of course, don't have expectations with huge companies like Intel.

There will be people who will ask for you to do it a specific way, which is the way they've been doing it for several years (8 yrs+), despite it not being the most efficient. There are people who are very addicted to having control of the work they do despite them having so many meetings and sometimes not having enough time to finalize tasks on time - yet, they refuse to give up those responsibilities in fear of becoming irrelevant.Overall, an okay company but just wasn't the fit for me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Depends on product line or otherwise

Very hectic if on a product line. Otherwise other teams are very relaxed. Compensation is what you negotiate when you enter. Forget great raises once you are in.

cutting edge work

Kontra érvek

poor pay, no raises, winner takes all causes one person to get 10% raise and all others 1%. Wont even beat inflation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Gave the needed boost to my career

Working at Intel makes you feel like you're exploring the bleeding edge and you push the tech boundaries. It's really empowering! For ambitious people, there's no limit. There's always smarter people and smarter teams, so you can go up the career ladder until you can no more. I don't feel like I would get bored anytime soon with all the interesting projects going on. The culture is relaxed and efficient. There's stress, but in good quantities at the right times. There's enough resources to meet deadlines without burning out teams. This, in return, gives them enough energy and time to continuously improve theirs workflows and make use of the latest DevOps technologies.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Best workplace for fresh engineer

Start working as GT, company offered competitive starting pay with good benefit especially when you converted to permanent role. Benefit includes dental, optical and travel if you are using the bridge.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Intel Corporation? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés