Instacart

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 741 értékelés megmutatása

Okay as a side hustle.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good hustle if you need part time work with a flexible schedule. Not a great full time gig. Pay is low unless there are good tips or there are good promotions available. Hardest part of the job is how monotonous it can get.

flexibility, independence

low pay, boring

Flexible hours

I use to enjoy working for instacart but recently the customer service has been poor. There always changing the checkout process. My card malfunctioned I had to speak with 3 representatives and no one was able to solve the issue. Plus they were rude. Constant navigation errors through app. New customers on EBT don’t tip even when there orders are big. I just did a $500 order hurt my back doing it customer only tipped $10. Order was to big for my car and customer did not help unload order. The family just ignored me as I struggled to unload there extra large order.

Flexible hours

Customer on EBT don’t tip

Remuneración muy baja

Órdenes mal pagadas… millas excesivas y cantidad de artículos excesivos para pagar tan poco.

Fun workplace

I personally really enjoyed working for this company. You get freedom and flexible hours. However the work itself can be very demanding (especially in a busy grocery store) and pay is not that great.

Great pay

Very flexible hours and fun working environment with customers most of the time. The pay can be great with the boost and heavy pay. Only bad thing you never know if you are delivering to a house or apartment.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

My experience with Instacart

The only negative thing I can say is……There are a lot of dishonest people in the world .. My only issue is customers not being honest about receiving their order or the condition of the food at times. Clearly I can’t speak for everyone but I take pride In my performance and always choose the best items for my customers. I also put a THANK YOU note in each and every customers bag. It is just a shame that on occasion I have had people be dishonest so they get their items for free…. I do love working with Instacart though and I know they do everything they can too, to make their customers happy..

gig economy work

these are the basics of working at Instacart. it is gig work. no benefits. self employed. earn as you work on your schedule. if its slow then compensation will be low.

Flexible

Instacart has challenged significally over the last five years I've worked with them, we use to have team meetings at certain store locations, now the pay is low, and some customers will tell fibs saying they didn't get their order, or you've missed something just to mess with your ratings, and there so easy to deactivate accounts. I just do it in my spare time and when I need a jump before my next paycheck.

Pro érvek

Flexible, paid the same day.

Kontra érvek

Less pay because some customers change your tips, can get deactivated easily

Don’t do it

It’s not worth it. Your car will get wear and tear. The company does not care what happens to you or your vehicle. The customers will never tip so I don’t recommend it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

simple enough but challenging at times

the job is very simple. the only complaint I have is that sometimes you get very rude customers or you have a lot of orders that have to find way too many items for the price they pay you.

Flexibility

Low pay. Oversaturated market. Customer service is not helpful at all or consistent. Unfair ratings policy. Very low pay. Very long distance for the work

independence

Can work your own schedule. Get to know your community and help your neighbors in need. The down side is, you never know how busy your day will be. There's days your sitting in your car waiting to shop.

Just Fine

Easy and quick if you need a little extra cash. You get to work your own hours. Sometimes it's tough to get batches with good tips, so money can be slow.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Can work it if you want extra money

Up to you if you want to. I mean depends if you are willing to drive around all day. With the heat and gas prices. I wouldn’t recommend. It all depends on you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not for a full time role

It’s Good for side work but not to depend on for a full time position. Be weary of tip baiters. The ability to choose your own schedule is the best perk.

Great company

I truly have no complaints. The company is solid. Benefits are great. Work is remote. Management seems to care about their teams. I’m happy with my position.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's just another app job

I stalwart is an app job where you use your mobile device and cell phone to complete orders. You have to fight for the higher orders and keep your rating high in order to be able to see them. When they have promotions for driver ex. $extra $25 for completing 5 orders or extra $50 for completing 6 orders. You should expect the app to crash you and a bunch of other instacarters will sit there in the grocery store complaining and waiting for it to start back up. This has happened pretty much everytime.

Pro érvek

You cam instacart while of vacation for a little extra money, no more tip baiting

Kontra érvek

App crashes during promotion, fighting for high order
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

can be done in spare time to full time

mostly a straightforward workflow, with some snags, but overall can be done successfully and appears to have room for growth and efficiency improvements

Pro érvek

no minimum acceptance rates or quotas, reasonable time window to complete batches, no need to buy a doctor note to do sick leave, can work in any town where instacart is available

Kontra érvek

item locations are too vague, by stating category instead of store-specific aisle numbers, each can’t find item incident adds 10 minutes to batch time, customer cancellation workflow in app needs overhaul: if a customer cancels, you can make a wrong turn in the app steps, causing the cancellation to appear initiated by yourself, negatively affecting your own cancellation rate, moving you closer to deactivation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Pretty good if you can keep up

Was averaging $25/hour for a while. It’s not too hard, but with the gas prices now it isn’t always worth it. Sometimes there’s next to nothing to do unless you’re willing to drive ~30 miles round-trip for a $10 order (that has no tip….) occasionally there’ll be a nice $4-700 grocery order and those take 1-3 hours, usually about ~$75-150.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Flexible schedule, but pay for batches not what it used to be.

I love doing personal shopping, but even a year ago I could get a lot more work. With many people flocking to this platform because of the flexibility, and promise of good pay, there is less work to go around. I used to make $700 to $800 a week for maybe 20 to 30 hours of work time, but now I'm lucky to get $300 in a week. The Instacart algorithm decides which shoppers see what orders, and there is no longer a fair platform for those of us who have seniority. This might be a good thing for people looking for part time work. But I don't recommend it for a full time gig.

Great during pandemic

This place was perfect for the pandemic. Mostly because people didn't dare leave! Can't blame them to be honest.Great job for those who love to shop. Easy job. Only complaint is, you are your own boss and if you can't handle that you're not cut out. That and you may travel very far out of you're normal area.

Pro érvek

Freedom, set your own schedule

Kontra érvek

Travel, no longer a viable means of income
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Instacart? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés