Inmar

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 294 értékelés megmutatása

Decent

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
This was a good company to start my career with. I started as a intern and stayed there 3 years as a intern. They had the flexibility to allow me to work almost whenever I wanted part time then. When I came in full time I bounced through multiple roles and was able to find my place. The people were nice. Some managers were better than others.

Ok workplace

Not much to say. It's ok for the most part. People I worked with were friendly, management ok, but allowed certain things to go on without doing anything about it.

Discrimination on all levels
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The supervisor and just the worst to work with very poor management and unbalanced work environment, I just regret very working here supervisor are so rude to the employees

Unrealistic Expectations

You are expected to be exceptional at a job with no training, no scope of work and no employee review/feedback, unless, you aren’t meeting the expectations that were never given to you. Turnover is high. Terrible place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

High expectations for low compensation

Although it's an easy job it's still doesn't pay well for what you do. While other companies are paying $16 an hour, this place only pays its employees $12. While there are other benefits, it does not compensate for what you get paid and the insurance prices are ridiculous. You get free Healthcare for yourself but pay almost 500 a month for a spouse and if you have a child, you pay even more.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

House of Cards

Over spending on acquisitions to show increased revenues with no accretive growth. Manically focused on a public event. No employee confidence in the CEO or Exec team. Corporate morale is deplorable.

Work from home

Kontra érvek

Poor Leadership. No defendable technology.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Management could do a better job

Management could do a better job of getting involved with their workers if there is a problem they do not listen to all side and make a educated guess and the turn over rate is terrible

Stay away

Field Account ManagerTerrible management from the top down, chaotic training and onboarding, unrealistic sales goals, no backup or help, long days/nights and catchup on the weekends, archaic systems/programs, unhappy customers that you will inherit. I could go on and on. I knew this was a high turnover position, but I thought I was different. ) I will end by saying that I never met anyone that was happy working there and if a good work-life balance is important to you, stay away..

Pro érvek

Decent benefits, and 4-weeks of vacation that you will never have the time to take.

Everything else.

Great benefits terrible management

Benefits are very good. Management is very poor. No opportunity for advancement,. Fosters a system of favoritism, corporate politics and the good ole boy network

Pro érvek

Benefits

Kontra érvek

Nothing stands out

Not a great culture. Management heavy. Left-hand does not know what the right is doing. Unfair practices. Poor at integrating new companies and employees. Sales not in alignment with developers. Poor culture. A lot of politics.

Nice building

Poor work life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you like being taken advantage of...

Just don't. JUST DON'T. From temp to permanent workers, manager to temp loader, everyone was expendable. If the client, who worked in the same office building, wasn't happy humiliation was in-store for everyone in some type of way. If you get hurt, too bad so sad for you. If you don't mind being taken advantage of, used till you have no energy left, trying to meet unrealistic team goals, and having benefits that are useless for doctor's visits and the like, then this is the place for you. They WILL make you hateful.

Everything.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Decent easy job but repetitive

Really easy job, if u just want a sitting job, and to make easy money apply here. Occasionally they send you to help in sorting. For me after so long it got repetitive so I left, but they do give opportunities for u to do other positions, as long as your attendance and numbers are good. Weekends pay more.

Easy

Gets Repetitive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Its an alright job for experience

I worked in receiving and man people either quit or leave the company within days or a couple of months. They also forced everyone to applaud a 50 cent raise to a $10/hr job

Diverse, good people.

Kontra érvek

Extreme lack of personel for work

Production food

Fast scanning and easy. Friendly employees and nice management staff. Low pay sometimes get a box of items to take home. None smoke free places so we get cigarettes breaks.

Easy job only work mornings Monday through Thursday sometimes Friday

Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Easy work but people are to much with drama.

Love and hate relationship. Working at the company was easy but to much drama. I learned a lot here though not useful stuff. Each day is the same gets boring

Easy work

Drama
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good culture, constantly pushing to grow or improve or to run at a lower cost. Sometimes the new leaders that come in push for change to quick before learning the environment or reasons why things are done the way they are.

Family feel

Low wages
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

not a fun atmosphere to work in.

pretty stressful work enviroment. were managers spend more time fighting each other then pulling togetheir and working as a team. sever lack of management

Pro érvek

good amount of pto time.

Kontra érvek

poor health care, bad management. employees are a load to chose what they want to do and not do
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great associates in all departments. Solid company always looking for growth opportunities in multiple markets

I enjoyed this company very much. The work is challenging and management and team were supportive of hard work and team work. Very nice facility in downtown Winston-Salem and the corporate culture seemed healthy and also fun.

Good company & management. Not glamour job

I liked the company as they have benefits, 401(k), 4 day work week, casual attire & understanding management. Management actually cares about their employees and work with them if they have outside issues. They aslo buy lunch and ice cream on hot days. Co-workers are ok, some drama from time to time. Job itself was easy, but boring and not very challenging. Not much room for advancement. Pay could have been better.

Managers, benefits, 3 day weekends

Kontra érvek

can be dirty, cluttered during busy times, low pay

Great PTO

Management is lacking. Pays not too bad. Pretty good about working around things you need time for. Definitely they show favoritism to their favorites.

Pto

Gossip, toxic environment

Productive Workplace

I love working for Inmar! I love the people and the positive energy! I learn something new all the time. I love what I do. There is something great happening within our company.

Great people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Inmar? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés