Infosys

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 15 022 értékelés megmutatása

Benefits Were okay

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
The interview process is quite easy, the training is two months. The training will be really tough for those who aren't skilled in any kind of programming languages. If you have the fundamentals down, you should be fine. The training is not an indication of whether you will be fired or not so do not worry about that portion. The benching is when you should study as much as you possibly can, so that you can move on to a better company. Work culture isn't the best.

Nice

Nice work culture. Opportunity to learn new things. Nice work environment and balanceLearn new modulesWork from home. Hybrid culture. Good management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Stressed and low salary hike

Stressful workplace and low salary hike but learnings are very good special unit for learning and reskilling employees good only for freshers.if you need higher salary then move on

overall bad

seems ok at first, but the longer you stay, the more problems emerge, and it really makes everyone miserable at the end of the day, because no opportunity for advancing further at all
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fun to work with.

Feel like next home. Comfortable, fear free. Excellent work culture. Opportunity to learn more and grow with. Clean and great Infrastructure. Fair management. Supportive and friendly staff. Happy and great place to work with Infosys. Leave good memories for life time.

Pro érvek

Clean and good Infrastructure and good health care

Short breaks

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Bad management

The job was simple, very static I may say. But somehow was stressful for no reason at all. Too bad, I hope they change and be more inclusive with people, as some, or I'm afraid to say, almost all... are not oriented... I feel bad for those who stay there. Give your mental state a favor and don't apply for this. Anyway best luck to all of us looking for a better place.

Kontra érvek

Do the most and be prepared to be drained

Great for career growth

Great to get your foot into the engineering world. Great career growth potential and they have a large collection of online courses to learn and grow. Management was unhelpful at times.

Productive and fund place

Nice company to work and definitely chance to grow your technical career. Great benefits inside the campus and offered many internal courses. I would recommend it

Productive and fun workplace

Good company to have work life balance.Learning opportunities are less, salary is lesser, hike is lesser too.Training is good if you are joining as fresher

2023, február 3.
Thank you for your review. Infosys is certified as a “Top Employer” as well as a “Great Place to Work” across geographical locations. We are thrilled to hear you feel the same way. We are grateful to have you as part of our team!

Good culture , lots of onsite opp , job security

Pros : Lots of projects Lots of onsite opportunityJob security Lots of learning opportunityCons Too much process Low payWork life balance depends on project requirement

2023, február 2.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company. Your feedback is extremely important to us, and we will review it as we seek to improve. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members at Infosys, and we are sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with your experience. Please take advantage of our internal resolution hubs, such as HEAR, to voice your concerns.

Ok place to start

Ok place to work, job security I guess. But the way of working I believe would depend upon the manager and what project you are on. Though benefits are not that great...

2023, február 2.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Please know that we value your feedback. At Infosys, we do our best to provide competitive pay and benefits for our team members, including both monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry if this compensation has not met your expectations. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company. We are continually working to improve at Infosys and hope you can continue to grow with us.

Like working here

Optional OT pretty much whenever and upward mobility if you want it. There is paid training but I think it is ineffective training, you will learn on the job though

2023, február 2.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please know we value every review we receive. We are passionate about providing a great experience to all of our team members. We are so glad you’ve enjoyed working with us, and we appreciate having you on the team!

Average MNC experience

Can be summed up as an average experience in terms of learning curve, working atmosphere and management. Don't expect a lot of learning but can expect stability.

2023, február 2.
Thank you for leaving a positive review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, so we are thrilled you had a good experience with Infosys. We appreciate your feedback and will keep it in mind as we seek to improve.

accept to work much more than they pay

Pay is very low with the amount they pay. They expect to work much more and can change the technology at any time. There are some seniors who are ready to help but deliverables are too high.

Pro érvek

all you can eat when you are in office

low pay

2023, február 2.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please know that we take your feedback seriously. At Infosys, we aim to reward our team members generously for their hard work. Our total rewards package includes monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry if the compensation has not matched your expectations. Please know that our variable pay is determined by a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. We wish you the best of luck in the next steps of your journey. Once an Infoscion, always an Infoscion!

Great place to work with less salary

Per me, the start pay is too less. The management thinks that they will pay less and don't do layoffs during the recession. Additionally, there is zero work-life balance. I think instead of making life miserable daily why not pay well and value employees.

Pro érvek

Free night shift bus of no use

Never ending

2023, január 30.
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Your feedback helps us to understand what we can do to be better. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members at Infosys, and we are sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with your experience. Thank you for your time with us, and we wish you all the best for your future.

Nice but boring job . no growth and can be here for job security. nice place for improve personal technical skills but no room for changing projects j

2023, január 30.
Thank you for your kind and honest words! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. We are so glad you’ve had a great time working with us, and we can’t wait to continue working with you!

Friendly Management, standard office job

What I expected from an Office job. A decent period of paid training and friendly management are a bonus. OT pays well, if you’re looking to earn a lot of money and have the time it’s worth it. Clientele can be difficult to deal with sometimes but that’s to be expected of any job

Approachable Management

Very performance statistic based

Alright

Alright if you’re looking for a stepping stone in to tech, but definitely not a career company. Company will train and then outsource you to other companies, lack of communication,

2023, január 29.

Good place less salary

Everything is really good pay isnt completitive enough. I have stayed here for 4 years, have work like balance and great team and good work where i can leaen but the pay isnt competitive enough with the market

Good place to work.

Best place with job security, there are more opportunities to learn in Infosys and they have many more learning programs, cultural activities and Bangalore Electronic City compus is the best.

2023, január 27.
Thank you for your kind review! At Infosys, we hope all team members feel confident and supported in their work and know that we are invested in their long-term growth. We are happy you felt a strong sense of job security with us. We wish you the best in your future career!

Nice company

Nice company to work bit compensation is less comparative. But facility was awesome.For fresher amazing.If I get chance I am ready to work in infosys.

2023, január 27.
Thank you for your review. Infosys is certified as a “Top Employer” as well as a “Great Place to Work” across geographical locations. We are thrilled to hear you feel the same way. We are grateful we had the pleasure of working with you. Good luck in your future endeavors!

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Infosys? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,8/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Infosys
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?