Infosys
3.9 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Infosys Alkalmazotti bírálat

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 14,013 értékelés megmutatása

Worked remotely

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Worked remotely - did have any problems with travel and supervision. Dynamic company allowing you to succeed. Staff all participate well together and of great assistance

Job was too stressful

All they cared about was making money and not there workers and there mental health it was such long stressful hours mainly getting abused and shouted at on the phone off older people for you not being able to fix there WiFi right on the spot for 10.20 it isn't worth it and the trainers were nice but the management were very stuck up and we were just thrown in the deep end onto calls training should of been longer

Kontra érvek

Long hours barely could book days off

Hard work for low money

Technical support at infosys was a difficult role for even the most intelligent and quick thinking person , training wasn't relevant to actual work , lots of micromanaging, your average call center job

Community feel

Sometimes stressful

Good company

Infosys was my first company. Back then it used to be good but now its not been the same. HIgh attrition rate beacuse people are not satisfied with the company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good workplace, ample opportunities to grow

Good workplace, ample opportunities to grow for an individual. And it really helps individuals to find different opportunities and take it to next level

Meal pass

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Very nice company

Amazing work culture and supportive. Work balance is good. But needs to work on employee feedback. Work life balance is good. Employee benefits are good.

Pro érvek

Lots of benefits and leaves. Lots of cultural activities.

Kontra érvek

Long working hours. Lots of work sometime.

Productive fun at work

It's really good company where you can learn alot and every employee is good. You will get best support from your peers . Bangalore electronic city office is heaven.

Infocion

Good company,reputed brand and clients.A collobartive team and team leads.every quarter good team lunch ,and team insta awards.Team management are very cooperative and understanding women's difficulties.

Pro érvek

Work life balance, awesome campus, dv functions and supportive hrs.

Kontra érvek

Pay and hike not par with industry.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall the company is amazing, the learning opportunities are abundant

Overall the company is amazing, the learning opportunities are abundant but the only issue that I felt was the alignment of the employee's goal with the companies vision.

Lavish buildings,Gym, Fun place

Getting project is difficult. Huge Food courts, Bicycles are there for wondering.Need to give multiple client interviews for getting projects. Switching projects is difficult.

Gym

Kontra érvek

working hours are tracked.

Low salary

Not recommended for someone who has a strong hunger for success. A good company to start your career but not to stay forever. Projects in service companies are mostly for support and maintenance.

Kontra érvek

Low Salary, may not get projects as expected
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Best company with job security. But need to manage wlb. Good managers, good people and good working environment. Great talent people are working in infosys.

Job security

Wlb
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Friendly environment, good work ethics, global work culture

Joined fresh out of college and worked there for 11+ years. Very friendly environment. Managers are very approachable and helpful and help a person grow within the organization.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good for learning and career progression

A good place to start off your career. Large number of opportunities to learn and adapt to latest trends in technology. Managers and HR personel can be frustrating at times. Overall a good place to work. Low salary and benefits bring down morale at work.

Pro érvek

Learning and career development.

Kontra érvek

HRs are not coperative or understanding. Salary is low compared to industry standards.

Absaloutly terrible

Terrible and stressful and all the added on work bye call back and complaints not fun they just throw u in after the first 2 weeks which is a pure waste of time and the girl in charge of use was useless

There is none

There is none
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Best Organization for Freshers.

Best place for freshers as the there is huge scope of learning new technologies/ acquiring new skills from their impressive setup of training facilities. Growth/Salary hikes are there in some unit except Testing due to maximum number of employees in unit.

Learning Opportunities

Salary and Flexibility
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good worklife balance and nice campus

- good work life balance- opportunity to work direct with client- onsite opportunity- fun events which depends account to account- opportunity to work in different domain and skill set

2022, január 13.
Thank you for leaving a review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. Thank you for being a valued team member at Infosys!

Good for learning new technologies

Very good for learning new technologies and managers are supportive and collaborative environment but salary is low.Good to join with good package.

2022, január 13.
Thank you for sharing your experience of your time at Infosys. We are happy to hear that the learning experience, managers, and environment have been positive aspects of your work experience here. Thank you for your feedback about compensation as well. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. We hope you can bring up your concerns with your HR manager or through our various resolution hubs available at the company.

good to work ,just pay is less

stress less work hourslearned new techmanagement was goodworkplace culture is goodthe hardest part of the job was to adapt new tech according to projectsthe most enjoyable part of the job was flexible timing

work life balance

pay

2022, január 13.
Thank you for sharing your experience. At Infosys, we hope all team members have a positive time at the company, and we are thrilled that you have enjoyed the work-life balance, learning opportunities, management, and workplace culture. We also appreciate your feedback regarding technology in projects and pay. Please know that we take your feedback seriously. We encourage you to contact your manager or use our internal resolution hubs, such as HEAR, to resolve your concerns. Thank you!

Great company to work for

Infosys is a really good company if you join as a fresher. They provide world class training for approx 4 months. Compensation is on a lower side than market.

2022, január 13.
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are grateful for your input. At Infosys, we strive to provide exceptional training, and we appreciate you sharing your experience about our training procedures. We have implemented Infosys LEX, a training feature that can be used for "learning anytime, anywhere" through mobile devices and laptops. Thank you for your feedback about compensation as well. We aim to provide competitive pay and benefits for our valued team members, including monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry we have not met your expectations with compensation. We wish you success in your future career.

Campus is great

It is hard to get a good project where you can actually learn something useful. If you get a support project then please try to move to another project as soon as possible.

2022, január 13.
Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at Infosys, as it helps us improve. One of our main priorities is the growth and development of our team members, and we are sorry to hear you have not been impressed with the projects you have received. Infosys will always have a green channel for you, and we wish to see you back with us. Once an Infoscion, always an Infoscion!

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Infosys? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

3.8Céges kultúra
  • Vállalatok
  • Infosys
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?