In-N-Out Burger-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

90 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced environment filled with highly coordinated team effort.
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tustin, CA2018, január 27.
A typical day involves a high amount of customer interaction through ordering food, transactions, and helping out customers in need. Food preparation, cleaning, cooking, and drawer counting are the skills that are done on a daily basis.

I learned how to cook and craft burgers and fries, prepare a variety of produce, clean various equipment, interact with customers in a professional and friendly manner, how to operate a register and count drawers, and leadership skills.

Management can be micro-management at times, depending on how your manager behaves. Calling days off is rather lenient, it works as a first-come, first-serve basis. Hours to work have to be requested, and are usually flexible.

The workplace culture encourages high energy, positive vibes, a large amount of teamwork, and high-alert work pace.

The hardest part of the job is that mishaps can happen , and this can affect morale and the speed at which the restaurant operates. While we are suppose to be fast and friendly, meticulous work is demanded to ensure that we do not process an order incorrectly.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that the work is highly enjoyable. While a fast-pace unpredictable environment is not suitable for everyone, it's a challenge that can be fun for those who wants to push themselves to be skilled workers. The people are all friendly who work cohesively and are encouraging to each other.
Pro érvek
Free meals, flexible hours, fun work environment, raises based on initiative
Kontra érvek
can be fast-paced, closing shifts gets you off at 2 am, employees tend to call in 'sick'
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced job with fluctuating foot traffic.
Store Associate (Level 6-Cook)  (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2018, január 20.
A typical day at work will have you working quickly and having to communicate constantly with your shift team. You will definitely develop a grounded work ethic and good set of communication skills. Management personalities can vary from store to store, but generally always encourage and motivate associates to push themselves and achieve daily goals. The workplace culture holds itself to a high regard compared to most fast food restaurants. But they definitely express that hard work pays off (wage, free meals, company events). The hardest part about the job is how physically stressful it can get. But the teamwork and positive attitudes help you go through the motions. The most enjoyable parts of the job are company held events that allow you to unwind and have fun with your coworkers.
Pro érvek
Free meals, company events, reasonable wage, benefits
Kontra érvek
Constantly standing, difficult customers, carpal tunnel
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment and serve customers with a smile.
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, január 19.
A normal day at work is expecting to smile and be fast faced. I learned how to food prep foods such as vegetables, cheese, and potatoes. The workplace culture was like a high school environment because everyone was so young and full spirited. The hardest part of the job was not getting the uniform dirty because we were wearing all white. The most enjoyable part is serving customers at the register.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fast-paced but fun place to work.
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  National City, CA2018, január 16.
First coming into the store is a little overwhelming due to the fast pace and the rules that are made to help efficiency,but after it becomes easy. The breaks are only ten minutes for a four, five or six hour shift, regardless of the position they are in. The pay is really good but everyone is expected to put in their best and mistakes happen but they stick to a competitive discipline, always trying to go as fast as possible with the best quality.
Pro érvek
store picnics, salary, great people
Kontra érvek
only get 10 min break fr for a six hour shift, regardless of extraneous work. Three to four shift managers at a time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
fun working
Store Associate (part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gardena, CA2018, január 15.
Overall a good job, hours were very inconsistent due to over employment. I learned how to be a hard working individual in a fast paced area. Management was not so good, however, some managers were fair. The culture overall was great. Hardest part of the job was working kitchen and dining room at the same time. Most enjoyable part of the job was the employees and the customers.
Pro érvek
free lunches, great benefits, and friendly work environment.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, management, and shifts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A pretty great place to work. Great people with great attitudes
Store associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fremont, CA2018, január 7.
In n out is a fantastic company. I've worked at other fast food places and none of them care so much about their quality as much as In n out does. Its fun, fast paced, and you can advance up their ranks quickly if you can show them your skill and dedication. Management is usually great as its a meritocracy. The hardest part of the job is how physically demanding it is. You're basically standing and moving around all the time so much so I've actually lost weight working here. My fellow employees have also complained of back issues from improper body mechanics. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with their positive and outgoing employees. The pay is also pretty great for fast food. I'd recommend In-n-out to anyone that wants a career in fast food or just a job on the side during school.
Pro érvek
Free burgers everyday, essentially unlimited fries. Fast paced work environment.
Kontra érvek
stressful, physically demanding, hours can sometimes be limited
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
great
Cashier/ Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Azusa, CA2017, december 12.
• Responsible for the operation of store equipment such as slicer, dicers, computer terminals, fryer, grills.
• Accurately handled correct change, demanding mental basic math skills.
• Proved to have the ability to adapt and follow instructions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work. Great for students
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, október 22.
Excellent job for a first job and for any students. Hours are really flexible and the pay is really good. Start off as being part time but you can work your way up. Favoritism.
Pro érvek
Pay, flexible hours, free burger when you work, advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best companies I've had the pleasure to work for.
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, október 15.
In n out is a great company to work for. They are very flexible on working with your schedule. It is a very high speed work environment. It comes with its challenges just as any other job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
It’s a good job
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morgan Hill, CA2017, október 15.
Nice job fun workers. Very flexible hours good pay. Not a bad career. But they just don’t move you up to full time worker quickly. I would recommend this job to a friend
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but fun working environment
Store Associate/Level 4 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2017, október 3.
When working at in n out there are levels. Each level consists of a new job. You reach each level when a manager feels like you're advanced in the new job you have learned from your level. I really liked working at in n out because they treat you really well with all sorts of benefits. All the employees are very friendly and cooperative with one another. I also enjoyed all the skills I've learned. In n Out definitely taught me to be more of a people person.
almost everything
Kontra érvek
Never knew when you were gonna get off work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés
Fast paced environmeny
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, szeptember 30.
I learned how to be a leader and help others in the in n out community. Some days are long, but with being busy times can go by fast. I learned patience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
fast paced
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2017, szeptember 29.
the job required a lot of work for a fast food place. great employees with great attitudes. focused and very customer friendly. great with raises and training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best places i have ever worked
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, szeptember 27.
I'm a student, so don't take it to heart. The corporate culture is very compassionate, and they provide you extensive training. Managment is great, no complaints. To succeed here, you need to work as a team.
Pro érvek
Free burger for every shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at with really fun, nice people.
Level 4 Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, szeptember 21.
Working at in n out has been a very fun experience for me, I love working with all of my friends there. We keep stressful situations very calm and as stress free as possible. The managers are great and treat everyone fairly. Overall a great company to work for.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 4Jelentés
Challenging, Dynamic, Upbeat Worklpace
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grapevine, TX2017, szeptember 9.
In n Out is a great place to work if you're willing to work hard everyday. If you're not punctual, dedicated, and hard working, don't apply to work here, you won't last. If you do have those qualities, it is a very rewarding job with great, clear opportunities for raises and or managerial advancement.
Free food
Kontra érvek
A lot of work, short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but still enjoyable
Sales Associate/Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, szeptember 8.
Because it was so popular of a chain, there were few instances that I can count as "slow days". The co-workers are the best part of the job though. I know they helped keep me sane throughout everything. You get thrown into the deep end pretty quick, but it's not a bad way to learn. I surprised myself with how quick I picked everything up. All in all it's a great opportunity to grow and learn.
One free meal everyday
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and always hectic.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Best First Job
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Forest, CA2017, augusztus 8.
I really enjoy working at In-N-Out! You meet such great people and create real relationships with customers. It is fast paced but time flies when you're having fun.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 2Jelentés
Fun work place
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, CA2017, augusztus 8.
usually we are always a busy store due to the fact that we are located in the heart of Hollywood. I have learned to not stress out when it busy, to just focus on making the customer happy.
Pro érvek
The people there are so friendly
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
exception and great quality service all around
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, július 14.
in n out burger is an outstanding foundation. they take care of their employees and include many benefits. they care about the quality of their food and service. they are enjoyable people always cheerful, really enjoyable and environment to learn about a business and great experience with customer service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 1Jelentés