In-N-Out Burger-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

82 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best companies I've had the pleasure to work for.
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, október 15.
In n out is a great company to work for. They are very flexible on working with your schedule. It is a very high speed work environment. It comes with its challenges just as any other job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
It’s a good job
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morgan Hill, CA2017, október 15.
Nice job fun workers. Very flexible hours good pay. Not a bad career. But they just don’t move you up to full time worker quickly. I would recommend this job to a friend
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but fun working environment
Store Associate/Level 4 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2017, október 3.
When working at in n out there are levels. Each level consists of a new job. You reach each level when a manager feels like you're advanced in the new job you have learned from your level. I really liked working at in n out because they treat you really well with all sorts of benefits. All the employees are very friendly and cooperative with one another. I also enjoyed all the skills I've learned. In n Out definitely taught me to be more of a people person.
almost everything
Kontra érvek
Never knew when you were gonna get off work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés
Fast paced environmeny
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, szeptember 30.
I learned how to be a leader and help others in the in n out community. Some days are long, but with being busy times can go by fast. I learned patience.
fast paced
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2017, szeptember 29.
the job required a lot of work for a fast food place. great employees with great attitudes. focused and very customer friendly. great with raises and training
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best places i have ever worked
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, szeptember 27.
I'm a student, so don't take it to heart. The corporate culture is very compassionate, and they provide you extensive training. Managment is great, no complaints. To succeed here, you need to work as a team.
Pro érvek
Free burger for every shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at with really fun, nice people.
Level 4 Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, szeptember 21.
Working at in n out has been a very fun experience for me, I love working with all of my friends there. We keep stressful situations very calm and as stress free as possible. The managers are great and treat everyone fairly. Overall a great company to work for.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 4Jelentés
Challenging, Dynamic, Upbeat Worklpace
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grapevine, TX2017, szeptember 9.
In n Out is a great place to work if you're willing to work hard everyday. If you're not punctual, dedicated, and hard working, don't apply to work here, you won't last. If you do have those qualities, it is a very rewarding job with great, clear opportunities for raises and or managerial advancement.
Free food
Kontra érvek
A lot of work, short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but still enjoyable
Sales Associate/Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, szeptember 8.
Because it was so popular of a chain, there were few instances that I can count as "slow days". The co-workers are the best part of the job though. I know they helped keep me sane throughout everything. You get thrown into the deep end pretty quick, but it's not a bad way to learn. I surprised myself with how quick I picked everything up. All in all it's a great opportunity to grow and learn.
One free meal everyday
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and always hectic.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Best First Job
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Forest, CA2017, augusztus 8.
I really enjoy working at In-N-Out! You meet such great people and create real relationships with customers. It is fast paced but time flies when you're having fun.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 2Jelentés
Fun work place
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, CA2017, augusztus 8.
usually we are always a busy store due to the fact that we are located in the heart of Hollywood. I have learned to not stress out when it busy, to just focus on making the customer happy.
Pro érvek
The people there are so friendly
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
exception and great quality service all around
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, július 14.
in n out burger is an outstanding foundation. they take care of their employees and include many benefits. they care about the quality of their food and service. they are enjoyable people always cheerful, really enjoyable and environment to learn about a business and great experience with customer service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 1Jelentés
Great Company
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  CA2017, június 2.
Pay rates stay competitive and plenty of room for advancement. Transfer to other locations possible. High set of standards for all associates to meet. Constant feedback.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Best Job Ever!
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, május 31.
Working at In N Out has been an incredible experience, I have met the best people and gotten the chance to work in one of the fastest paced work places there is out there. You will never have a minute to rest (except on your breaks) and it is thrilling and rewarding!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced workplace with fun people
Store Associate (Level 3) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davis, CA2017, május 22.
Expect taking a lot of orders, smiling, having excellent communication with your staff and doing everything fast. Everyone (even managers) starts at Level 1 and moves up, therefore don't expect to cook on the first day - not scary.
Free burger
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Fast-pace
Level 6 Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, május 17.
Very fast-paced. Great first job, but definitely don't recommend working there long term. Management is not great and you do work hard, but it looks great on resumes and is great customer service experience.
Free food
Short breaks, bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced company with plenty of room to grow.
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2017, május 15.
Great opportunity for growth. In 3 years of working there, my outside endeavors became a reality. They work really well with your school schedule and communication is the same across all levels, including management. The management tries their best to accommodate to your needs including time off. Nothing to take advantage of but it is there in the case of sickness or vacation time. The relationship between your co-workers is as good as you want it to be. Communicate well and talk to your managers. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work with people that make the job fun. There is always something to do.
Advancement is competitive and encouraged. The hardest part of the job is learning new positions and dealing with difficult customers but at the end of the day, the customer is the number one priority.
Pro érvek
Free meal every day you work, free company events, rewards for store accomplishments
Few full time positions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Fast paced & Up beat environment
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oro Valley, AZ2017, április 17.
My overall experience at In-n-Out was good; for my first job I learned a lot of valuable customer service skills. I am now able to work efficiently in any fast-paced environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Crazy busy
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vacaville, CA2017, április 16.
If you like a fast paced work environment, look no further. This place is open until two in the morning and always has a line. The burgers are great and so are the fries.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great place to work!
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, április 15.
Management was great and opportunities for growth are endless. Only problem was the work and life balance or lack there of because working hours take their toll.
Opportunity for growth, Compensation, Job Security