In-N-Out Burger-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

54 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 1 211 értékelés megtekintése
Overall Experience of In-N-Out
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, California2018, július 7.
It's a great place to work, the people are nice and it's a fun atmosphere to be in. In-N-Out does a lot to make the employees feel at home, the only issue I've encountered is the amount of hours I am allowed. As well as, the amount of time it takes to even be considered for full time.
Free lunches, awesome events
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good environment to learn new skills
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocklin, CA2018, július 2.
In n out was a much better place to go and learn than in a mall store. It teaches you teamwork skills and it is the perfect situation to help you make decisions under pressure.
Pro érvek
free burger after every shift
not a lot of hours
hard work
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, május 16.
It is hard working at In-n-Out but gives you great experience.My boss said I was really good at customer service and did not need to be in fast food. I loved working with customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always a positive atmosphere and everyone working together to reach the same goal.
Customer service oriented (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Encinitas, CA2018, május 15.
Long lines of customers with the associates greeting and helping them. Management is always helping the associates. Everyone is always busy doing something but everyone helps each other when in need.
Pro érvek
free burger and fries the day you work, great relationships with associates and customers
Productive & competitive environment
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alhambra, CA2018, április 2.
Everything is amazing except for at my store our manager would hire excessively & wouldn’t train us well enough to know everything. So we were new & we weren’t fully trained when there was already someone else she had to go & train.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-Paced environment with flexible hours
Cook/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodland Hills, CA2018, március 5.
In-N-Out is a great company to work for, especially for those who are in school. It is a very fast-paced, but fun environment. The pay is very competitive compared to other entry level jobs, and there is so much room for advancement within the company. Managers for the most part are very accommodating to their associates needs for hour flexibility.
Pro érvek
High pay, flexible hours, fun environment
Kontra érvek
shorter breaks and open late
Ok
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Pedro, CA2018, február 5.
My experience with In N Out was ok short but good. Reason I had to go was family problems. But the work environment was great and joyful. The workers were very nice.
Great place
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rohnert Park, CA2017, december 8.
If you are good with fast paced this is the place for you. Each shift you get a free burger. If you meet the company goals you get to go to something. I have gone to Great America, Waterworld, baseball games, and a dinner on a cruise.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kettleman City, CA2017, november 15.
Great work environment. Very family oriented company that encourages you to promote and learn. Super clean store and the food quality is like no other.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of my favorite jobs as a young person
Top of the line customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tustin, CA2017, október 19.
I worked at In-N-Out for a year back just when I was out of high school. It was such a fun job! I loved the people I worked with, I was always smiling, the days went by super fast, and I was guaranteed to have lunch at every shift. The leadership and management was amazing and always set their staff up for success! If you stay on your game you have a lot of room to move up and can even have management or ownership opportunities. Awesome job!
Free Lunch when you work
No Discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Stressfull yet motivating
Coordinator/Kitchen & Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fullerton, CA 928322017, szeptember 20.
This job is not for an average person looking for a daytime job. This job creates competition but also motivation to go further and to work hard. It creates a good atmosphere between the associates allowing a family to be created as well as further job opportunities.
Pro érvek
free food every shift, good pay, pushed you.
Kontra érvek
hard physical work, long days, inconsistant hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace to work.
Customer Service Rep/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  National City, CA2017, augusztus 27.
Great work environment to work you are always busy doing something and your shift goes by fast. Need to work on giving new employees more working hours.
Pro érvek
Free meals everyday you work, great work environment.
Kontra érvek
Not enough working hours for new employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pays well. Flexible hours.
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2017, augusztus 3.
In-N-Out Burger is a wonderful company to work. Great pay. Great benefits. Flexible schedules. Offers a lot. Would recommend to everyone. All associates and managers are welcoming and loving. In-N-Out takes good care of your needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and friendly environment
Portrayed excellent customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elk Grove, CA2017, július 21.
I am currently a level seven at In N Out which is one step under management. I am able to run the shifts with a manager present and handle money and associates. I am detail oriented and work well under high pressure situations while multitasking.
Pro érvek
Learned how to be a manager
Income
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment based entirely on customer service and the quality of our products.
Provide customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Canoga Park, CA2017, július 17.
Working at In N Out Burger has been an overall great experience. I have been able to move up fast in the short year that I've been working there. In N Out teachers you to be passionate about the quality of their products. Great customer service is key anywhere and is something that In N Out lives by.
flexible hours, great associates
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great work environment to work in.
Cahier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cerritos, CA2017, június 2.
A typical day at work is sort of different every day depending on what position you're working. In N Out does everything in our capability to satisfy the customers needs. I love that we keep the culture consistent and do things that other companies wouldn't because we just want to the customer to be content. We have been keeping the same great habits since 1948. Its a great work place, there are many people of different age ranges. Not only does the company care about their employees but as well as the managers. They will try their best to also keep their associates happy as long with their customer. What I dislike about the company is the hours. They are open till 2:30 am, I personally don't think people should be working till that time. Most enjoyable part of my job is the friends that you meet and they become more than just your coworkers.
Pro érvek
Paid vacation and sick days, major holidays off, provided health insurance, 401k, company picnics.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, working late nights.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
fun
Customer Service/Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Addison, TX2017, május 5.
fast paced work
stressful
short breaks
repetitive work
easy way to move up in the company and increase your salary/hourly pay
very strict work ethic
great environment
free lunch, great environment
Kontra érvek
short breaks, strict work ethic, stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Fast pace
Ca - Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Upland, CA2017, március 31.
Very fast pace environment and if you do not work in a sit in In-N-Out it can feel kinda stuffy but if you are ok with small work spaces then this is the place for you. Only con for me was that they don't offer fulltime hours only part time so bringing in more money was hard.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place, with camaraderie among associates and managers, potential for advancement in company
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westwood Village, CA2017, február 14.
The job is very fast-paced, which has taught me a lot about multi-tasking and working efficiently in order to manage my time most effectively. We have various goals to meet and get rewarded with parties and free merchandise for meeting those goals.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
customer service, Cashier,
food handling and customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carlsbad, CA 920082017, január 10.
I take orders,collect money and give change back,host in the dinnering room,hand out drives,interact with customers,coworkers,management.putting a smile on customers face.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: In-N-Out Burger? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van