In-N-Out Burger-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

46 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kettleman City, CA2017, november 15.
Great work environment. Very family oriented company that encourages you to promote and learn. Super clean store and the food quality is like no other.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of my favorite jobs as a young person
Top of the line customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tustin, CA2017, október 19.
I worked at In-N-Out for a year back just when I was out of high school. It was such a fun job! I loved the people I worked with, I was always smiling, the days went by super fast, and I was guaranteed to have lunch at every shift. The leadership and management was amazing and always set their staff up for success! If you stay on your game you have a lot of room to move up and can even have management or ownership opportunities. Awesome job!
Free Lunch when you work
No Discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Stressfull yet motivating
Coordinator/Kitchen & Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fullerton, CA 928322017, szeptember 20.
This job is not for an average person looking for a daytime job. This job creates competition but also motivation to go further and to work hard. It creates a good atmosphere between the associates allowing a family to be created as well as further job opportunities.
Pro érvek
free food every shift, good pay, pushed you.
Kontra érvek
hard physical work, long days, inconsistant hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace to work.
Customer Service Rep/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  National City, CA2017, augusztus 27.
Great work environment to work you are always busy doing something and your shift goes by fast. Need to work on giving new employees more working hours.
Pro érvek
Free meals everyday you work, great work environment.
Kontra érvek
Not enough working hours for new employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pays well. Flexible hours.
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2017, augusztus 3.
In-N-Out Burger is a wonderful company to work. Great pay. Great benefits. Flexible schedules. Offers a lot. Would recommend to everyone. All associates and managers are welcoming and loving. In-N-Out takes good care of your needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and friendly environment
Portrayed excellent customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elk Grove, CA2017, július 21.
I am currently a level seven at In N Out which is one step under management. I am able to run the shifts with a manager present and handle money and associates. I am detail oriented and work well under high pressure situations while multitasking.
Pro érvek
Learned how to be a manager
Income
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment based entirely on customer service and the quality of our products.
Provide customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Canoga Park, CA2017, július 17.
Working at In N Out Burger has been an overall great experience. I have been able to move up fast in the short year that I've been working there. In N Out teachers you to be passionate about the quality of their products. Great customer service is key anywhere and is something that In N Out lives by.
flexible hours, great associates
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great work environment to work in.
Cahier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cerritos, CA2017, június 2.
A typical day at work is sort of different every day depending on what position you're working. In N Out does everything in our capability to satisfy the customers needs. I love that we keep the culture consistent and do things that other companies wouldn't because we just want to the customer to be content. We have been keeping the same great habits since 1948. Its a great work place, there are many people of different age ranges. Not only does the company care about their employees but as well as the managers. They will try their best to also keep their associates happy as long with their customer. What I dislike about the company is the hours. They are open till 2:30 am, I personally don't think people should be working till that time. Most enjoyable part of my job is the friends that you meet and they become more than just your coworkers.
Pro érvek
Paid vacation and sick days, major holidays off, provided health insurance, 401k, company picnics.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, working late nights.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
fun
Customer Service/Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Addison, TX2017, május 5.
fast paced work
stressful
short breaks
repetitive work
easy way to move up in the company and increase your salary/hourly pay
very strict work ethic
great environment
free lunch, great environment
Kontra érvek
short breaks, strict work ethic, stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Fast pace
Ca - Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Upland, CA2017, március 31.
Very fast pace environment and if you do not work in a sit in In-N-Out it can feel kinda stuffy but if you are ok with small work spaces then this is the place for you. Only con for me was that they don't offer fulltime hours only part time so bringing in more money was hard.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place, with camaraderie among associates and managers, potential for advancement in company
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westwood Village, CA2017, február 14.
The job is very fast-paced, which has taught me a lot about multi-tasking and working efficiently in order to manage my time most effectively. We have various goals to meet and get rewarded with parties and free merchandise for meeting those goals.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
customer service, Cashier,
food handling and customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carlsbad, CA 920082017, január 10.
I take orders,collect money and give change back,host in the dinnering room,hand out drives,interact with customers,coworkers,management.putting a smile on customers face.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
High energy and Friendly work space
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hesperia, CA2016, augusztus 1.
Generally, as soon as either any of the other associates or the managers arrived onsite there was always a Hello and a smile. Everyone was committed and proud of the work they accomplished throughout the day, and eagerly greet each and every customer that came. I found the staff to be extremely friendly and very easy to work along side, no matter how tedious or stress the activity became.
Pro érvek
Free Lunch, Positive Work environment, supportive management, Easy to stay focus on task
Kontra érvek
High traffic, small parking lot, Irrational customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fast Pace environment
Cook/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2016, június 9.
In N Out Burger is an enjoyable place to work. They treat their employees very well by providing decent compensation and flexible schedules. They also provide extra gifts when each store hits their target goals. These gifts can be in the form of store parties or free company merchandise. The company also hosts several sporting events throughout the year that are only available to employees.

The job is very fast pace and the company expects a very high level of customer service and quality food preparation. However, they do a good job of training new associates to meet their standards. Overall, it is a great place to work.
Free lunch, flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, unstable hours during the slow times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fast Paced and Stressful
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Canoga Park, CA2016, március 17.
When managers are on the floor I cook burgers. This means that I have the responsibility of the stores flow on my shoulders. When they are not on the floor, then I delegate jobs to associates in order to keep the flow going smoothly and diligently. I have learned how to talk to others and that each person responds to different types of motivation. Due to this environment, I have learned to not shy from stressful situations, but rise above and be the person that people can look to, to delegate the tasks and keep the business flowing. But this stress can cause communication problems between other coworkers. It is very easy to take things the wrong way and depending on other peoples moods, it can dictate their response to your authority.
Hardest part of the job is dealing with the younger kids that work there. Because this is a good starter job, many high school kids work there and I sometimes forget that they are kids, and they still have attitudes. The hardest part is also the most enjoyable. I work with some great people, and I have made lifelong friends from this job. I have also had the opportunity to meet great customers that are regulars and know me by name when they come in.
Pro érvek
Free food, great benefits, and good pay
Physically draining, mentally draining
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job with great opportunties for growth.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salinas, CA2016, március 14.
I really enjoyed working for this company. This is a very professional company that takes a lot of pride in being the best at what they do and serves excellent quality food and customer service. This job offers a bright future with many benefits.This job has taught me how to deliver great customer service, how to work well under pressure, how to properly manage my time, how to cook a good quality product, and how to properly handle cash flow. Although it is difficult to leave work at work with this company because it demands much of your time so I felt the need to pursue a career in a different field.
Pro érvek
treats every associate like family. Christmas gifts, holidays off, free food, annual company picnic, gifts for being accident free, health benefits.. etc
Kontra érvek
No home life. Little to none, time off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Amazing Company
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westwood, CA2015, december 4.
I love working here! It's amazing and you can also get benefits when you are part time! This is a job for those 16-24 and after that you can move up in the company. Everyone starts at the same level aka level 1. so don't think you have a degree in management that you're gonna be a manager that's not how it works! Which I like because we all start from the bottom and build from the top
Pro érvek
free meal when ever you work, paid picnics, fun work gifts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Associate, Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2015, szeptember 29.
A typical day at work is greeting all my fellow co workers with a smile and sincere greeting. The management is great and they allow me to grow in many ways. The have taught me how to train others professionally and caringly. I really enjoy the customers that come in every day and the challenges I face. The hardest part I guess would be how busy it can get, but It just makes me all the better!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quality food. Fast paced environment. Team work. Satisfy customers.
❸ Always showing exceptional customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles2015, szeptember 8.
I enjoy the environment as soon as I come in and clock in. As soon as Im on the clock its strictly good vibes from my fellow associates. Productive management which makes the shift run smoothly. A lot of team work, we all do our best to set high expectations for our customers as they eat and leave here with complete satisfaction. A lot of multitasking, communication skills are set, smiling is important. We do our best to provide the best quality in our food, everything is proper and fresh. I learn a lot from working here that has made me a leader and train the levels below me. I enjoy many things working here that has made me the person I am today. Time is flexible, many of us go to school or just have another job and management gladly puts the schedules we desire. Hardest part of the job sometimes is having a customer being unhappy with their food. Overall, its a great place to work and develop great customer service skills, build friendships, train to be the best, and just simply represent In N Out Burger well.
free food
Kontra érvek
Short breaks for partime workers, closing shifts on the weekends, dealing with drunk people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
fun and hard work
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, az2015, augusztus 25.
worked there in my senior year high school and my first few years of college as part timer, great food, good pay but very hard work, but helped me get through the month and pay my bills
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés