In-N-Out Burger-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

69 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 1 140 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indio, CA2018, április 4.
working at In - n - out Burgers was a fast and stressful place to work, due to it being full and busy all the time. The breaks were enjoyable , because they provide you with a free daily delicious burger.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Collaborative, great team work.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marina Del Rey2018, március 11.
It can be a lot of duties to handle if you love fast paced environments. But overall I loved the people. There were so many friendly people, tourists also. I felt I was of great use to our guests.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
High volume of people to deal with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and would relaxing.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hurst, TX2018, március 3.
Learning different things to do. From proper hand washing to taking orders on the headset. All the managers and customers are very nice. Clean environment. Hardest part is working safely through the rush. I learned to be safe and how to deal with customers and keep a smiling face. The best part of my job was having fun times with my associates and making everyone happy.
flexible with work schedule
Kontra érvek
10 min breaks not enough time to eat a burger.
professional work environment
Order Taker/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indio, CA2018, február 22.
Everyday at in n out is a new opportunity for growth in the business and to learn more about becoming a more productive employee. I have learned to multitask a lot quicker than I use to before I begun working for the company.The management is exceptional the ones with such positions are more than well prepared and qualified for the responsibilities it takes to be a manager. The hardest part for me is multi tasking although it has become easier it is still challenging for me. I enjoy how professional the work environment is and that there is room for growth in the company.
room for growth
Kontra érvek
the amount of hours are few in my case
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced environment. Always something to do.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laguna Hills, CA2018, február 20.
Great for people looking to work hard and have fun. Greet the guests, take/call/hand out orders, inspect the dining room area, wash dishes, prep food, check the restrooms every 15 minutes, window cleaning.
Free food
Scheduling issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, február 7.
In N Out is a very enjoyable, great company, flexible schedule, good benefits and pay, and management is very kind. Very considerate of its associates and their lives outside of work.
free lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Super Fast Paced and Great Management
cashier and multi-role employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Allen, TX2018, február 7.
honestly one of the best places to work, they taught me so much on how to manage my time and helped me grow in areas such as customer service, management, and always being productive. Probably the biggest thing is you have to hurry, your constantly moving and getting things as it is a fast pace environment
Pro érvek
free meal, great pay, good hours, great co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast working environment. Never get a break. But always remember to smile
Cashier, Pay Window, etc., (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union City, CA 945872018, február 6.
Love working here. Try to keep my attitude positive since it is one of the most busiest fast food business. Managing could be a bit better. Level of respect from coworkers could get better.
Pro érvek
Free meals when you work.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks. You don’t get your first break until the 5th hour sometimes later.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great co workers
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Lorenzo, CA2018, január 21.
Everyone that worked at in n out store 222 has the best and nicest workers out there in the world. Not only do they work as a good team but they treat everyone like family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my favorite first job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  2770 W Peoria Ave, Phoenix, AZ 850292018, január 10.
This job taught me how to move at a fast pace and still keep my composure. I learned how to work in a small kitchen with a bunch of people that are constantly moving. They get super busy so i had to deal with customers in a timely matter and be fast and ready fir anything. They treat their employees so well.
Pro érvek
Lots of benefits, great pay, they do a bunch of employee appreciation stuff for you and your family
Kontra érvek
Long hours, super fast pace
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Quick Paced
cashier services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange, CA2018, január 7.
In N Out is an amazing company to work for. They have many great benefits and a variety of opportunities. I loved In N Out as my first job, it has taught me a lot.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great job
Cashiers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2018, január 3.
This job throws different task at you to see how you work and how well you can be at working these positions great place for hands on work and great work inviorment
Flexible hours
fun and exiting
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lebec, CA2017, december 21.
in n out has the best associates , always fun caring people , no matter where your from everyone is inviting ! good environment to work in!!i recommend this job to anyone!
free lunch
no piercings
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
fun and fast paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ventura, CA2017, szeptember 18.
I loved working here its a great place to work and plenty of room to move up great benefits and friendly co-workers fast paced so time goes by fast! loved the managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2017, augusztus 23.
everyone has there days but when it going good and we have burgers up we all celebrate. having up laughing making jokes. I could honestly say you will learn a lot while working here. our management I must say is pretty awesome they help a lot with tanning making sure we get our brakes overall best. hardest part is maybe you're already having a stressful day.
free food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 6Jelentés
In-N-Out Burger
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Colony, TX2017, július 14.
Best job I've ever had in my life. So sad to have had to leave. Managers are great and the company is a great company to work for.
Super clean and ALWAYS friendly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced with many challenges and goals to overcome
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Elsinore, CA2017, június 27.
I started as a level 1 associate which was just prepping the veggies. Next was level 2 and that was to learn how to take the customers orders. Level 3 was taking drive thru orders. and level 4 was cooking the fries. I learned communication skills with my fellow associates, leadership skills and proper customer interaction. Management was always on site and always put the customers needs first while at the time making sure the associates were safe and OK. Work place culture is very traditional, just like when they first opened in 1948. Hardest part would probably be when the rushes came, but it was nothing I and fellow associates couldn't handle. Most enjoyable was the that everyone working was like a second family to me.
Great pay, Moving up quick
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
easy to move up and very fast paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, június 25.
My typical day was working the dining room, cash register, pay window, and drive thru. It was a lot of multi tasking and was very fast paced. It had a very positive work environment and very friendly associates
Pro érvek
free lunch, easy to move up
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Good place to work.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, június 23.
Good place to work. Good team support. The most enjoyable experience was interacting with customers, and meeting new people. The culture was fun, and everyone worked well in a team. Our manager was good and trained us well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Nice environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alameda, CA2017, június 22.
I loved the type of relationship that the workers all have together. It shows the customers that the job is not only fun but you can feel at home while working with them
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: In-N-Out Burger? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van