In-N-Out Burger-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

76 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 1 242 értékelés megtekintése
pays well
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, július 31.
always be on time because even if you’re 3 mins late, you’ll get in trouble. there is always going to be rude costumers, especially here since it’s a very famous burger place but no matter what people say, just hit them back with kindness because then they’re not going to know with what to say and feel bad later on and it prevents any bigger problems. ((:
good payment
busy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work, the company cares about their employees.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2018, július 23.
Overall it is a good place to work and the pay is really good to start off. Each level when you get promoted you get payed a dollar more. Always fast paced but you get used to it and you always have something to do. Most of the managers are nice.
Pro érvek
Free meals every day you work, 401k, Dental, benefits, good starting pay, advancement opportunities
Kontra érvek
some managers have their favorites, fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced fast food stressful demands
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, július 5.
Working in n out is overrated it is very hectic and always packed. What I found to be the most discriminate is they do not allow tattoos or piercings. IT'S JUST A FAST FOOD PLACE not a 5 star restaurant and they expect to treat it like one. Everybody's different but for me it was not fun whatsoever I like to express myself with body art, piercings and jewelry and they take that as being a lower quality person? Nah
Animal fries
Policy, pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work excellet job integrity and culture
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA2018, július 3.
Does not take shortcuts, trains workers to be leaders, maintains quality in food as well as service. Family oriented work environment. Takes care of employees.
Pro érvek
moving up is easy and encouraged
ending times for shifts varies between 4 to 6
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a happy, fun, fast paced, working environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, június 18.
After clocking in
•stretches
•wash your hands
• get your drawer (count it)
• greet customers
•take orders
•call back your meat
• hand out orders
•make sure your surroundings were stocked on down time
Free lunch
Short breaks
Fun Place to work
Cashier, Order Associate, Board Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2018, június 2.
If you enjoy fast paced jobs, this is perfect for. as you all know, in n out is always busy but, makes the time go by very fast. I can't say anything bad about this company
free lunches
they close late
Face paced place.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, április 26.
A typical day at In N Out for me is greeting every customer with a smile, friendly conversation, and offering assistance to enhance customer experience and buying opportunities.
Free lunches, Pay rate
short breaks and lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indio, CA2018, április 4.
working at In - n - out Burgers was a fast and stressful place to work, due to it being full and busy all the time. The breaks were enjoyable , because they provide you with a free daily delicious burger.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Collaborative, great team work.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marina Del Rey2018, március 11.
It can be a lot of duties to handle if you love fast paced environments. But overall I loved the people. There were so many friendly people, tourists also. I felt I was of great use to our guests.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
High volume of people to deal with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and would relaxing.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hurst, TX2018, március 3.
Learning different things to do. From proper hand washing to taking orders on the headset. All the managers and customers are very nice. Clean environment. Hardest part is working safely through the rush. I learned to be safe and how to deal with customers and keep a smiling face. The best part of my job was having fun times with my associates and making everyone happy.
flexible with work schedule
Kontra érvek
10 min breaks not enough time to eat a burger.
professional work environment
Order Taker/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indio, CA2018, február 22.
Everyday at in n out is a new opportunity for growth in the business and to learn more about becoming a more productive employee. I have learned to multitask a lot quicker than I use to before I begun working for the company.The management is exceptional the ones with such positions are more than well prepared and qualified for the responsibilities it takes to be a manager. The hardest part for me is multi tasking although it has become easier it is still challenging for me. I enjoy how professional the work environment is and that there is room for growth in the company.
room for growth
Kontra érvek
the amount of hours are few in my case
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced environment. Always something to do.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laguna Hills, CA2018, február 20.
Great for people looking to work hard and have fun. Greet the guests, take/call/hand out orders, inspect the dining room area, wash dishes, prep food, check the restrooms every 15 minutes, window cleaning.
Free food
Scheduling issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, február 7.
In N Out is a very enjoyable, great company, flexible schedule, good benefits and pay, and management is very kind. Very considerate of its associates and their lives outside of work.
free lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Super Fast Paced and Great Management
cashier and multi-role employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Allen, TX2018, február 7.
honestly one of the best places to work, they taught me so much on how to manage my time and helped me grow in areas such as customer service, management, and always being productive. Probably the biggest thing is you have to hurry, your constantly moving and getting things as it is a fast pace environment
Pro érvek
free meal, great pay, good hours, great co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast working environment. Never get a break. But always remember to smile
Cashier, Pay Window, etc., (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union City, CA 945872018, február 6.
Love working here. Try to keep my attitude positive since it is one of the most busiest fast food business. Managing could be a bit better. Level of respect from coworkers could get better.
Pro érvek
Free meals when you work.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks. You don’t get your first break until the 5th hour sometimes later.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great co workers
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Lorenzo, CA2018, január 21.
Everyone that worked at in n out store 222 has the best and nicest workers out there in the world. Not only do they work as a good team but they treat everyone like family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my favorite first job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  2770 W Peoria Ave, Phoenix, AZ 850292018, január 10.
This job taught me how to move at a fast pace and still keep my composure. I learned how to work in a small kitchen with a bunch of people that are constantly moving. They get super busy so i had to deal with customers in a timely matter and be fast and ready fir anything. They treat their employees so well.
Pro érvek
Lots of benefits, great pay, they do a bunch of employee appreciation stuff for you and your family
Kontra érvek
Long hours, super fast pace
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Quick Paced
cashier services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange, CA2018, január 7.
In N Out is an amazing company to work for. They have many great benefits and a variety of opportunities. I loved In N Out as my first job, it has taught me a lot.
Great job
Cashiers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2018, január 3.
This job throws different task at you to see how you work and how well you can be at working these positions great place for hands on work and great work inviorment
Flexible hours
fun and exiting
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lebec, CA2017, december 21.
in n out has the best associates , always fun caring people , no matter where your from everyone is inviting ! good environment to work in!!i recommend this job to anyone!
free lunch
no piercings
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: In-N-Out Burger? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van