In-N-Out Burger-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

53 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2017, augusztus 23.
everyone has there days but when it going good and we have burgers up we all celebrate. having up laughing making jokes. I could honestly say you will learn a lot while working here. our management I must say is pretty awesome they help a lot with tanning making sure we get our brakes overall best. hardest part is maybe you're already having a stressful day.
free food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 6Jelentés
In-N-Out Burger
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Colony, TX2017, július 14.
Best job I've ever had in my life. So sad to have had to leave. Managers are great and the company is a great company to work for.
Super clean and ALWAYS friendly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced with many challenges and goals to overcome
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Elsinore, CA2017, június 27.
I started as a level 1 associate which was just prepping the veggies. Next was level 2 and that was to learn how to take the customers orders. Level 3 was taking drive thru orders. and level 4 was cooking the fries. I learned communication skills with my fellow associates, leadership skills and proper customer interaction. Management was always on site and always put the customers needs first while at the time making sure the associates were safe and OK. Work place culture is very traditional, just like when they first opened in 1948. Hardest part would probably be when the rushes came, but it was nothing I and fellow associates couldn't handle. Most enjoyable was the that everyone working was like a second family to me.
Great pay, Moving up quick
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
easy to move up and very fast paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, június 25.
My typical day was working the dining room, cash register, pay window, and drive thru. It was a lot of multi tasking and was very fast paced. It had a very positive work environment and very friendly associates
Pro érvek
free lunch, easy to move up
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Good place to work.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, június 23.
Good place to work. Good team support. The most enjoyable experience was interacting with customers, and meeting new people. The culture was fun, and everyone worked well in a team. Our manager was good and trained us well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Nice environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alameda, CA2017, június 22.
I loved the type of relationship that the workers all have together. It shows the customers that the job is not only fun but you can feel at home while working with them
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced fun hard working environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2017, június 18.
It was a fun fast paced job where you have growth quickly if your learn quickly. The job is militant but fun to work with a team to common overall goal.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Youre always busy!
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2017, június 5.
In n out is a good place to work at. You're always busy. and they give you a chance to grown within the company. Great environment, and they are pretty flexible with your schedule.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Great First Job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tustin, CA2017, május 21.
A great first job; high expectations from the company to provide excellent customer service and an expectation to uphold their history of great customer service. There's also the need to pay attention to detail and always be aware of supervision.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Growth potential
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburg, CA2017, május 12.
This place is great to work at. If you don't want to stay a regular employee all your life this place offers potential to become a manager and get paid decently.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked this place it was fun and quick
Handout/Drive-Thru (Volt alkalmazott) –  Centerville, UT2017, április 30.
This job i liked but it had its ups and downs depending where u worked. Overall great pay and great shifts and job. The shifts were kind of long but you just had to pick what best fits yours. They are good and flexible.
Free meal every shift
Not enough breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Great job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, április 17.
Loved working here, great staff and friendly management. Overall no complaints, they are really good about training and making sure you know your job and how to do it.
Great staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
very fun work envoirment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, CA2017, április 14.
love the people you work with. its a fast paste job and you will love it. you can still live your own life as of your job its a good balanced. the pay is great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
a great job to experience
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, április 6.
personally when it comes with in n out it really helped with my attitude, i was really afraid to look at customers or take there orders, it was a challenge but im happy i embraced my attitude and became a better worker.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and very engaging work environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Folsom, CA2017, március 31.
In N Out is very committed to providing amazing customer service and taking care of their employees. There are many procedures set in place to make sure that the employees know how to properly take care of the guests, but it is such an enjoyable workplace that associates are always happy and ready to help.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and great work environment.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westchester, CA2017, március 14.
People at these work facilities are very happy and love to help one another. I love yhe customer service and have nothing bad to say about there service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
great place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2017, március 8.
loved working at in n out burger. Great team and environment to work for. alway willing to work with you and learn a lot about running a fast food bussiness and working with customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company. Everyone's always energetic and always there to help you learn new things.
Order Taker/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2017, február 10.
I've made lots of friends while working there. Learned many new things and how to always move at a quick pace and always keep a smile on my face.
Free Burgers
Short Breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
love
Level 4 Cashier/Fryer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kettleman City, CA2017, január 24.
I learned a lot i love working here till this day this is the only fast food place i will ever work or eat they are amazing they really take care of the employee and the trips and prizes are always a plus
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Very fast pace.
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange, CA2016, december 6.
Loved every minute i worked there. Everyone got along with each other. Great place to work for. Constantly working on your feet. Never a dull moment. Learned a lot of new things.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés