In-N-Out Burger-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Associate

278 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 1 206 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for your first job. Might be a little intimidating and stressful at first but pay is Good
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, július 12.
If you’re in college or high school this is a good place to work especially for the Pay because it’s the best you will probably be able to get as a student. No piercings had to take my nose one out but it’s worth it for the pay. My shifts were usually 5-6 hours sometimes 8. They always keep you longer than they scheduled you which sucks because they don’t even ask if it’s ok. You will rarely ever get out on time. I’m under 18 and had to stay till 1 am one time! Is that even legal???? Also only one ten minute break if your shift is less than 8 hours which sucks. But you do get a free meal every 4 hours you work. Most employess are friendly but others aren’t. They can be very rude. I started in April and 3 months later and I’m already a level 3! They do promote very quickly as long as you’re a hard worker!!! Don’t be lazy just do your job. That’s something I like a lot. Being new to the job is very stressful because you don’t really get too much 1 on 1 training you just watch about 7 hours of video and they expect you to remember everything and just do it. They also don’t explain everything in the videos and you’ll get in trouble if you do something wrong even if no one told you what’s right and wrong. Also not enough lockers it’s firdt come first serve and I still don’t have one.... other than that it’s ok only thing keeping me is pay to be honest and some nice people
Pro érvek
Great pay, benefits, short hours sometimes, promote fast
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, keep you longer and don’t ask, no discounts when not working
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast food isn't enjoyable.
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  1970 Crater Lake Hwy, Medford, OR 975042018, július 12.
Working here was mind numbing. Very simple repetitive work. Customers talked to you as if you were not a person. Management cared more about the customers than the employees. Not enjoyable experience, but pay was good enough to keep you there until you finally can't take the lack of brain function occupation.
Pro érvek
You get a free meal while working.
Kontra érvek
No downtime, rude customers, cleaning bathrooms, under appreciated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very stressful but super fun!
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 7.
best managers I’ve had so far and such friendly coworkers, I love working there. It’s very high paced and stressful at times, but they are good at picking people who can handle it
Pro érvek
a free meal per shift, quick to advance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and exciting workplace, with a family feel.
Cleanup Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Covina, CA2018, július 5.
Being a cleanup associate for In N Out Burger is a fast-paced and often times stressful position. However, these stresses don't come without reward! In N Out takes great care of associates from the bottom to the top, more than competitive wages, the culture of the company induces positivity throughout the workplace and its employees. This company maintains an extremely close family feel that can't often be replicated.
Pro érvek
Free meal each shift, paid holidays
Kontra érvek
no health option for part-timers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Fast paced environment to work in
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fremont, CA 945382018, július 3.
I liked this job it was my first occupation and I think working here set a very high standard for my other jobs , after leaving this position for a better paying one i realized that the pa raise wasn't worth the environment I was leaving
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working for the company
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, július 3.
I truly loved being a part of the In-N-Out family. Sadly had to relocate but, I would recommend the job to anyone. It was very fast paced in which I thrived, and it brought such joy to me being able to provide great customer service to my customers.
free lunches
Fun and fast paced
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middle UT2018, július 1.
In N Out has been an amazing place to work. The In N Out culture is a thing that every employee embraces which is centered around community involvement to enhance the local community. One of the main ways that In N Out ensures that is by keeping a friendly place for anyone to be at. It is fast and physically demanding. Everyone is constantly moving and trying to maintain quality, friendliness and cleanliness.
Food, friendly co-workers, 401K, and health benefits
Physically demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2018, június 27.
Was a great place to work people are nice and pays very well for fast food. Always got free lunches and worked well around personal life. Management was good and very understanding.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Lots of younger people working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and and fulfilling
ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, június 26.
It's true that this company pays more than the minimum wage, by about two dollars. They make it up however by ensuring that you are working every minute and are staying busy. It's crazy busy in the summer time around lunch and dinner time. I work at the one where there is a water park down the street so we get pretty slammed first thing in the morning. It definitely makes you feel proud to work here, at least that's how I feel. I take great pride in my work and I hope that management shows appreciation for the hard work I put in. Sometimes however it is over looked and I question whether it's worth the effort some days to work as hard as I do. I put a great deal of care in my work because I understand that this is a great company to work for. I did custodian work here for about eight months before I felt like I was a little under appreciated. I moved back to being a regular associate to have more opportunities to get raises.
Pro érvek
Free burgers! benefits for part timers
Kontra érvek
only one ten minute break in a five six hour work day, overworked
Pros and Cons
In-N-Out Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2018, június 24.
In-N-Out was a cool place to work. It taught me diligence, teamwork, and communication. The funnest part was working with people I enjoyed being around. The hardest part, in my opinion, was doing multiple things at once when it got busy.
Cool co-workers
Stressful environment at times
Excellent
ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Petaluma, CA2018, június 21.
This is one of the best companies to work for. If you’re in High School or college and need a great, flexible, part-time job or if you’re looking for a career in management, In N Out is the place for you!
Pro érvek
Free lunch, great pay, benefits for part time and full time, advancement opportunities, fun environment, a company that cares
Hours can be crazy, if you close you can work until 3am
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Stressful but pays well
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, június 18.
It's a quick-paced and somewhat stressful place to work. They don't train you that well before you work a position - you're kind of thrown into it to learn as you go. It gets very busy, and the orders can get really complicated/specified. However, they pay very well compared to any other fast food job I've heard of. They also give opportunities to advance at get 25 or 50 cent raises as you go. When I worked there it paid $2 above minimum wage.
Overall a great job
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburg, CA2018, június 13.
I loved working with this company and if it wasn’t for my personal life needing change then I would t have ever left. Overall it was a great job and an amazing experience to an amazing company
I love my job
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, június 6.
For the first time, I can actually say that I enjoy going to work. Everyone who works at INO wants to be there and it's very apparent in their work ethic. If you want a job you'll love, and you are ok with working hard and only working part-time, this is the place.
Pro érvek
Fast-paced, pays well, flexible schedule
Part time
High Paced, but payed well
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, június 5.
Always a lot to do but it payed well and the work was pretty easy. Late closing hours kind of sucked. Flexible hours and a lot of promotions. All in all a pretty good job.
Amazing!
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2018, június 3.
If you could get a job here, do it! It’s the best job i’ve ever had! I’ve been taught great life skills and been taken care of by such amazing people!
Professional and Well Organized
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, június 3.
In-N-Out was one of the best jobs I ever had. They are very organized and very helpful and have a system where you are guaranteed a raise every 3 - 5 months. This is an ideal jobs for young adults and students.
Fun and Fast-paced
ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington Beach, CA2018, június 2.
Working for In-N-Out Bruger was an amazing experience but it can be extremely stressfull at times. I loved the upbeat and positive work environment that my coworkers created.
Pro érvek
Great food and excellent people to work with.
Fast-paced and stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and fast pace environment
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange, CA2018, június 1.
Great christian based company to work for with room to grow and get into management. Would highly recommend if young and in high school, provides flexibility with schedule and growing opportunity of you are looking to make a career out of it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had so much fun working here!
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redondo Beach, CA2018, június 1.
I basically grew up working here...alll my managers were great people, it was always busy and never a dull moment the entire time i worked there. They offer great pay/great incentives/and they are really big on hard work respect child abuse and family!!!
Pro érvek
1 free burger each day you work, all expense paid Disneyland trips if store goals are reached, annual picnic
Kontra érvek
You must wear a hat/uniform
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: In-N-Out Burger? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van