In-N-Out Burger Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 206 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fast-paced, fun work environment
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, május 15.
INO is a great company to work for. They really care about their employees. It is a very fast-paced job, that pays pretty well. I wish it was easier to get full-time, but it is not, INO is mostly a part-time job. As you learn how to do different positions, you level up and get a raise, which is cool. The harder you work ,the more likely you are to move up the ladder. INO is definitely a company you can grow in/move up the ladder, and become a manager of your own store one day, it all just depends on how hard you worked.
Pro érvek
Vision, dental, and flexible with hours
Kontra érvek
Part time, on your feet all day, frequent multitasking
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun working enviroment
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Escondido, CA2018, május 14.
Everyone knows eachother, great fast paced place. Be ready to join a team of hard working people who looked forward to making you thrive in a workplace where you can easily move up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cordova, CA2018, május 14.
It was fun and rewarding to work at In-N-Out. It was nice to get to know my fellow associates and get to know the ways of the company. However, I had a manager that was not my favorite, so that was the main reason that I left.
i loved in n out
Cashier/Food Runner/Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Gate, CA2018, május 11.
i would love to go back to working at in n out its a very fast enviernment so it prepares you for sense of urgency in other jobs. Its something new everyday and i love that everyone was so friendly and ready to help one another.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good environment, happy people, Good pay
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, május 10.
Working at In-N-Out you learn how to be quick, have patients, good communication skills, and multitask. It was my first job and I have been there for almost three years now. I enjoy working with this company because it is such a happy environment, and the pay is very good compared to most places.
Pro érvek
Good pay, free meal while working, can transfer locations
Kontra érvek
Can get crazy busy, some managers can be tight with rules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Energetic environment with a structured work day.
Level 4 Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2018, május 9.
A typical day at in and out would be starting on time, talking over for whoever is about to end their shift and maintaining that position for 2 hours until your break. After your break there is usually time for training on the next level you are trying to obtain. Normally level 3 and higher are on the more difficult positions. The hardest part of the job is making sure everyone is communicating about what is coming off, what needs to be made or re packaged or re cooked, and making sure the customer leaves happy. The most enjoyable thing about working there is learning good work habits and customer service skills that I use in my every day life.
free food
young group of people
Best Job
General Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Costa Mesa, CA2018, május 9.
My store I worked at really gave me to opportunities to thrive and grow in a work place. I was uncomfortable being on the counter before but after a week or so they made me comfortable.
hard work but worth it
Level 6 Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2018, május 9.
I love my job except when we're understaffed. We get paid well and treated well. I don't really have complaints. It helps being good at my job too! Also I love who I work with and the customers.
Pro érvek
free meals, friendly environment, nice pay
busy, stressful at times
Favorite job to date
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brentwood, CA2018, május 4.
I have no complaints about this job at all. Great people, great pay, great job culture. So many benefits are given to employees and are treated with great respect. Opportunity to move up in the company is available for everyone!
Pro érvek
Free lunches, great pay, great benefits, flexibility to move up
Very stressful at times
Fast paced environment.
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2018, május 3.
You catch up to the rhythm. It is very fast pace. You have to alway be smiling. There needs to be a sense of professionalism from every worker. Glad to have worked there for awhile.
free food.
great place
level 6 cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, május 3.
This is a great company to work for, great team oriented atmosphere and very fastpace. Company appreciates your hard work and rewards the associates a lot and hard work is very recognized.
Pro érvek
Great rewards. vacation time, good pay.
Kontra érvek
hard work, tired after work, smells like burger and fries
Fast-Paced, Enjoyable Place
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, május 3.
I love working here! The coworkers are like siblings I never knew I needed. Time usually goes quick when working due to the fast-paced environment and constant multitasking. You get a raise every time you master a certain level of training. They have a good starting pay for being fast food.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace, friendly environment and good pay
Level 4 associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2018, május 1.
Working at INO taught me great customer service and how to work at a really quick pace and under pressure. Management was good sometimes hectic my store experience a lot of frustrating shifts because the managers were always under pressure and didn't always know where to place the workers on busy days. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with customers and handling a lot of pressure all at once. The best part of the job is getting to eat a free meal during your breaks and having all the co-workers enjoy each others presence and all the prizes the company offers for each store.
Pro érvek
Free lunches and free INO events
Kontra érvek
May be stressful and frustrating for some
Smile Factory
Level 4 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA2018, április 30.
The most enjoyable part of working for In N Out, is getting to put a smile on people's face all day long. The company has a huge reputation that brings a steady flow of guests all day long.

We have the wonderful opportunity to brighten their day by not only providing them with delicious, high quality food, but goin the extra mile to make them feel like they are a part of our company family. They seek to go above and beyond every opportunity they get!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work inviroment with judgmental co-workers and theifs
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, április 29.
I didnt mind the fast paced inviroment. It was more so the fact that the co-workers constantly had mouthed one another and was always judgmental of people (even customers). I dont really think I would have left tho had my phone and money not been stolen from my locker by another co-worker.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Not to many hours due to over flow of staff
fun workplace
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Inglewood, CA2018, április 28.
Management is amazing and our work environment is very fast paced and we are always working to make our customers happy. I learned how to work with others and be professional.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Face paced place.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, április 26.
A typical day at In N Out for me is greeting every customer with a smile, friendly conversation, and offering assistance to enhance customer experience and buying opportunities.
Free lunches, Pay rate
short breaks and lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job can become stressful
Level 6 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Simi Valley, CA2018, április 26.
Very fast pace, its hot, stressful. Has moments of being fun but you have to hustle to have fun. Cleanliness to the extreme, men must be groomed a certain way and girls need to put their hair in a tiny hat, not impossible but annoying. Also gets very hot a sweaty.
Best job
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2018, április 26.
Such a fun work place. Amazing coworkers and management. Store was always very organized and prepared for the busy day. Never slow so workday flew by and was fun
fun place
Level 5 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, április 24.
great high school job or great job if you have a flexible schedule, they will work with you along with provide good benefits for you. there is big room to grow and gain customer experience.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: In-N-Out Burger? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van