In-N-Out Burger Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 205 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work. Good family atmosphere
Level 6 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2018, május 27.
The managers always look for the best for their associates. The company really takes care of their associates all together. Always plenty of hours to work.
Everyone gets along
Kontra érvek
Hours suck sometimes when you have to close than open
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive work environment and an exciting place to work at!
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frisco, TX2018, május 27.
Working for In N Out Burger for almost 5 years. I’ve met many great leaders, mentors, and also made relationships with people I call friends! In N Out Burger coaches you hard work while projecting a positive attitude. They teach you about the In N Out culture and the long history it has for quality while also taking pride for being California’s first drive thru. It’s great to work at a place where everyone provides an uplifting environment that makes it great to come back for both associates and customers.
Great pay
Level 5 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasant Hill, CA2018, május 26.
Great pay, can be intense job depending on the location of the store. They treat the full timers great! The medical benefits offered are definitely top of the line. They also offer great family orientated summer picnics for their associates + a guest and even a Christmas parties for those associates who have kids.
Pro érvek
Free burger everyday you work
Kontra érvek
Some managers can bet dufficult to work with
Love working here!
In-N-Out Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2018, május 26.
Best first job any person can ask for very supportive flexible schedules a positive work environment. Really makes you grow as a person and want to better your self and challenge your self everyday overall great place to work
Free lunches great pay
Only part time
didnt like working there
Cashier / Food Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, május 24.
if youre a tom boy go for it ! that job wasnt for me at all and you are under pressure the whole shift. working at in n out showed me more about the real world
Fast Pace
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Panorama City, CA2018, május 23.
Very Fast Pace, Everyday was different. I learned how to deal with different types of people. Standing for 6 hours was the tough part. It was a humbling experience.
Free Double Doubles
Short Breaks
In-n-out experience
In-N-Out Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Millbrae, CA2018, május 19.
In-N-Out is a good company to work at if you like being stressed and rushed all the time. People there are like family to one another however everyone hates you so you have to give them a reason to like you other-wise you will be going to work to stand up and smile with no one on your side. Which is boring and very stressful.
Money
Life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Costa Mesa, CA2018, május 19.
i worked here while i was going to school and after. Its a great job. i recommend working here to everyone. It taught me the costumer service skill i have today. 5 stars all around for this company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast-paced and a fun place to work at
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018, május 18.
In a typical work day, you'll be pushed to do a lot. There will be no downtime from when you start to shift to when you finish; there will always be something to do. The work environment is great and you'll become great friends with your coworkers!
free meal
no down time
Fun Workplace
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  California2018, május 18.
Flexible hours
team working enviorment
pays well
great first job to learn a lot from
a great company to work for they reward their employees very well
kiss up
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Utah2018, május 17.
its all about kissing up to those around. I agree to always be nice and respectful to everyone especially those you work with however if you are not fake you will never make it in the company.
Productive and Fun
Level 4 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Covina, CA2018, május 17.
In-N-Out is an amazing place to work. The managers care about each individual and your co-workers become your second family! The culture is goal oriented, so no matter what you are at Level you are you will always be learning something new! In-N-Out also provides opportunities to serve and give back to the community, most managers are flexible with your schedule and care about your future. You will learn valuable skills that you can take with you and apply them through life! You will love it!
Pro érvek
Burger provided for your lunch :)
Kontra érvek
Very fast paced, come in with a great attitude and an open mindset
fast paced
Level 6 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2018, május 17.
Fast paced environment, if you cant smile or get along with people this is not the place for you. The customer is always right, and just give them what they want.
flexible schedule
work can be strenuous
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and stressful but fun environment
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburg, CA2018, május 17.
Every shift always had me on my toes. I never really had time to relax, but my co-workers and I always found a way to lighten the mood and make things fun. I enjoyed working there, even though I was stressed beyond belief trying to work and go to school at the same time. I learned how to give great customer service from my amazing managers and helpful co-workers. The hardest part of the job is when there's a small amount of staff on hand so we have to step up and multitask, especially when it gets busy (and it's almost always busy). But the most enjoyable part is knowing that I can count on my co-workers to lighten the mood and make the environment fun and bearable.
free burger every shift
Kontra érvek
never really have time to relax
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2018, május 17.
This is a great company to work for and I feel like it is the best job to have for first time jobs. It teaches you great work ethic and responsibility.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Time away from family
hard work
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, május 16.
It is hard working at In-n-Out but gives you great experience.My boss said I was really good at customer service and did not need to be in fast food. I loved working with customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great First Job
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Placerville, CA2018, május 16.
They really drill the essentials of customer service into the people they hire, which helps mold each person into the perfect associate, allowing them to use their skills in better career fields.
Free Burgers, part-time benefits, 401k plan
Stressful, busy, fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
Huge growth potential and fast paced work
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westlake Village, CA2018, május 16.
I would recommend working here to everyone because of it being an interesting work place with high growth potential for pay and responsibilities. I don't have any complaints about working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always a positive atmosphere and everyone working together to reach the same goal.
Customer service oriented (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Encinitas, CA2018, május 15.
Long lines of customers with the associates greeting and helping them. Management is always helping the associates. Everyone is always busy doing something but everyone helps each other when in need.
Pro érvek
free burger and fries the day you work, great relationships with associates and customers
Fast-paced, fun work environment
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, május 15.
INO is a great company to work for. They really care about their employees. It is a very fast-paced job, that pays pretty well. I wish it was easier to get full-time, but it is not, INO is mostly a part-time job. As you learn how to do different positions, you level up and get a raise, which is cool. The harder you work ,the more likely you are to move up the ladder. INO is definitely a company you can grow in/move up the ladder, and become a manager of your own store one day, it all just depends on how hard you worked.
Pro érvek
Vision, dental, and flexible with hours
Kontra érvek
Part time, on your feet all day, frequent multitasking
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: In-N-Out Burger? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van