In-N-Out Burger Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 333 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work in, always happy
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, szeptember 2.
it was a good and productive place to work in. I had a great time there and the managers and co-workers are always fun and happy. You easily fit in there no matter who it is.
Pro érvek
free lunch, flexible hours, vacations, meetings
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced fast food restaurant
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ventura, CA2018, szeptember 2.
In-N-Out Burger provided me with experience working with others as a team with the goal of making food fast, cashiering, and delivering their order in a timely manner.

It was a great place to work with friends and the hours went by really quickly.

Great place for a young person to work for their first job.
Fun working with others
Very fast paced work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it's a great company to work for
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2018, szeptember 1.
I have worked for in n out burger for 7 years now and during that time I have learned not only so many critical thinking skills And how to best interact with customers; buthow to cook miraculously tasty looking burgers and serve the best quality in a timely manner.
Reward parties and gifts. Free meals. 401k. Many career choices
Kontra érvek
It's a great job but not long term career
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productive & clean
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2018, augusztus 31.
They definitely have a set way they like to do things, however they would often schedule too many people in a day and it would affect the productivity. Often you would be scheduled to do something only to find out someone else is already doing it, leaving you with a less favorable duty for that day.
Pro érvek
free lunches, quick to promote, frequent raises
messy scheduling, clique-y
High pace fun environment
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nevada2018, augusztus 31.
Very high paced and stressful. Some managers unbearable, some are great managers. Good benefits and pay. Customer service jobs always have the angry customers though which can get difficult because you are asked to stay in a positive energetic mood for the customer.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, vision and dental
Short breaks, stressful environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work for a foundation
Clean-Up Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2018, augusztus 30.
I've been working there for little under three years and they are a team oriented work place. They value employees, training them, and seeing them progress. They also love, and I mean love, reliable associates that show up. Or call out on time. What you need to understand about working here is that they are usually relaxed, they deal with teenagers and older people all the time and know how to approach teaching them the ropes. The first week is going to be hectic if you've never worked in the stand, or done produce before but they will take the time to teach you.
Pro érvek
Extremely discounted lunch, 30 minute breaks, 10 minute breaks, unlimited free drinks
Kontra érvek
if you don't think you can keep up, ask a manager. They'll usually help. Some people don't have the drive to work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
cool, fun, learning environment. Meet a lot of different people. Get to understand what quality and customer service is.
La Puente - Associate level 4 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  La Puente, CA2018, augusztus 30.
A typical work day is a well paced day, constantly moving around and doing different tasks. you learn a lot about working together as a team to achieve your goal.
Pro érvek
Easy interview process. easy to move up. great pay.
Kontra érvek
Not much one on one time with boss.
In-N-Out Burger
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medford, OR2018, augusztus 30.
Great place to work, everyone knows what they are doing, especially the managers. The environment is challenging in a good way - it promotes growth. Good pay and well-organized environment. Would recommend.
In n out
Customer service, Handing Money, level 5 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxnard, CA2018, augusztus 30.
Great 1st job to have . You learn a lot about handling angry costumers and how to handle it. Learn a lot about handling money. They work with your schedule if you are still in school.
Felixabile hours
Closing at 3 Am
Not As Good As Everyone Makes It To Be
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 28.
When I first started working for In-N-Out it seemed like a good place to work. The hours were flexible, the managers were okay, and the employees were very nice. Once I started to be there longer, the worse it got. I don't recieve hours anymore, the managers are becoming rude and ugly to employees. The whole work environment revolves around favoritism and I hate it. And the employees start to become either rude or stuck up. It's sad it pays well
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
No hours, bad management, rude employees/managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun, teamwork oriented environment
Hostess/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temecula, CA2018, augusztus 28.
If you are great at multitasking, being kind to customers 100% of the time, proactive, respectful, and work well in a fast paced environment then this would be a great job for you. It pays very well and also includes awesome benefits.
fast paced environment
Level 7 Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Hollywood, CA2018, augusztus 28.
very fast paced, competitive, fun, great benefits, great compensations for reaching goals. move up at your own paced.
flexible for part time workers who are going to school.
Good place to work.
General Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Union City, CA2018, augusztus 27.
In-n-out really strives to make their associates feel that they’re important and cared for. They make sure to work with you if you want to move up. They will always make sure to work with your schedule. It’s very customer service oriented. They have very high standards.
Good pay, good hours.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, you can only move up so much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for when out of high school. Great Part time starting pay
Cashier & Customer Service Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redondo Beach, CA2018, augusztus 27.
I thought it as a good first step into learning how to actually work with a team. I performed excellent, and I did my job to the best of my ability in a great respectful manner. I enjoyed working at In-n-Out with their flexible hours.
Free Lunches
Short breaks
A typical day at work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canoga Park, CA2018, augusztus 27.
Working at IN-N-OUT allowed me to multitask in a crowded environment. Before my shifts, I was always physically and mentally ready for a busy day. Although busy days can get you quite exhausted, it keeps you occupied and concentrated. I enjoyed every moment of working at IN-N-OUT.
Always occupied
Productive and high paced
ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Covina, CA2018, augusztus 25.
Staring off the day with putting away delivery early in the morning.
As the rush increases so does the difficulty
Fellow Associates are always willing to help with whatever you you need
Your never left alone
Compensation is very fair
Fun work environment
Closing late
Fun place to work
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, augusztus 23.
INO is a very fast pace environment and very competitive, the more you move up the more you get paid so you are always hungry to move up. Management is not the best at handeling all the drama that happens within teenagers though and the vibes at the work place lack.
free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shift Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, augusztus 22.
Just looking for a set schedule to spend more time with my kids and wife.This company gives us opportunity to work with others also be able to guide others in their careers. It gives us opportunity to train and give associates a reason to come back to work. We truly care about our associates and our customer. Our customers are most important asset.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, great employees, fun environment
In-N-Out Associate/Store Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Barstow, CA2018, augusztus 21.
Overall a great place to work with, I highly recommend it if you have enough time for your shift because they will keep you longer than your shift. Overall, great place though.
Great environment and staff
Kontra érvek
Kept you longer than the scheduled time
Fun face paced job
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avondale, AZ2018, augusztus 21.
Great job! Fast paced fun job. The people are great customers are great employees are great. I can't complain I just had to relocate because of my situation but it was a great job while I was there.
Fun fast paced.
None.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: In-N-Out Burger? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van