In-N-Out Burger Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 211 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a happy, fun, fast paced, working environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, június 18.
After clocking in
•stretches
•wash your hands
• get your drawer (count it)
• greet customers
•take orders
•call back your meat
• hand out orders
•make sure your surroundings were stocked on down time
Free lunch
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you can't take the heat don't go to this kitchen
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indio, CA2018, június 17.
You get great pay here and after working through a seasonal starting position you get pay raises depending on how well you can climb and learn new skills. Very quick paced, no relax time unless its your break. Meals are compensated and once full time employee you receive benefits.
Very strict and can be harsh.
Customers can be very ridiculous sometimes and being an employee there you always have to grit your teeth.
Guarded by security now, before was dangerous with the homeless wandering around.
Pro érvek
Free lunch. Good hours and Great pay.
Kontra érvek
Quick paced, harsh. Uncomfortable work environment.
great atmosphere great people
level 4 / team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, június 17.
Working at In-N-Out is super fun most of the time. The people you work with are like your family. Even though the work might not be fun, you're surrounded by your friends and that's what makes it cool. The company is extremely giving to their associates. They throw parties for your store if you hit yearly goals etc. It's a fast paced job and definitely isn't for your average fast food worker. We focus on quality, friendliness and cleanliness. All associates are hired as a level 1 which is basically someone in the dining room who greets customers and wipes down tables. Level 2- counter order taker, someone who takes done in customer orders. Level 3- drive through order taker. Level 4- "fry guy" or girl. Level 5- board person, the person who dresses each burger bottom (applies spress, tomatoes, lettuce etc). Level 6-cook. Level 7-pre-management. All managers start as a level 1 and work their way up into management. Nobody is hired from the outside for management positions. To answer the original question...it is fun working at in n out. I got a great job and quit a year ago and then came back to work just one day a week because I missed the atmosphere and working with my friends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
fast paced work enviroment
Food Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Turlock, CA2018, június 15.
everyday was fast paced but the energy was always very upbeat and enjoyable. every employee had their responsibilities to uphold and team work was vital to how the day went.
Overall a great job
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburg, CA2018, június 13.
I loved working with this company and if it wasn’t for my personal life needing change then I would t have ever left. Overall it was a great job and an amazing experience to an amazing company
Professional loving company
Journeyman Painter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baldwin Park, CA2018, június 12.
I worked graveyard shifts (4 days a week 10hr shifts) l was just one of the painters who help keep the store's building maintenance with fresh paint. I've learned so much there from painting to operating a boom lift. I've worked with just about every ethnicity of people in my eye we are all the same. I would have to say the hardest part about the job was the graveyard shift hrs. The most enjoyable part about the job had to be just by being employed by them.
Pro érvek
they gave you your own company vehicle
The graveyard shifts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced place to work at.
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salinas, CA2018, június 11.
IN N OUT is a great place to work at for a first job or part time job. It is very flexible with the hours of associates and the pay is pretty competitive compared to other fast good restaurants. However, when a certain level is reached, the progression can be pretty slow and the work load will be unbalanced between each associates. Some associates are forced to work way harder than others.
Free lunch
Short breaks
great place to work
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodland Hills, CA2018, június 11.
this website forces reviews, I am simply filling out the character limit, one of many annoying features of this site, one of the most frustrating job site that exists
derp
derp
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
I love my job
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, június 6.
For the first time, I can actually say that I enjoy going to work. Everyone who works at INO wants to be there and it's very apparent in their work ethic. If you want a job you'll love, and you are ok with working hard and only working part-time, this is the place.
Pro érvek
Fast-paced, pays well, flexible schedule
Part time
High Energy Fun Work Experience
Food Retail Services Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2018, június 6.
In-N-Out is a busy, fast paced, high energy work environment. I enjoy the challenge of both the physical on your feet and quick thinking customer service aspects of this job. Serving the public in this manor is enjoyable. Everyone has got to eat and they come here for quality products, cleanly environment, and excellent customer service. This job is enriching and meaningful to me but i am choosing to move on mainly because of the late hours.
Fun flexible hours
night shifts can go to closing 2 am
High Paced, but payed well
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, június 5.
Always a lot to do but it payed well and the work was pretty easy. Late closing hours kind of sucked. Flexible hours and a lot of promotions. All in all a pretty good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2018, június 5.
I enjoyed my time working for this company, however, hours are not fixed and therefore very difficult to manage. Schedules are almost always out ahead of time though so planning is still doable. I did not like that if your shift was ending, you were required to stay if the managers chose to make you do so.
free lunch
management of scheduling
What I learned was...
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CA2018, június 5.
In a sense you learn about how picky and ungrateful the public can be and how difficult. You're always stressed out because you're either not moving fast enough or whatever. Most the time you work, some of the time harder than anyone else and its occasionally noticed; that is if you don't have a manager that clearly doesn't know what their doing.

BUT on the flip side the shift can be have a fun-loving environment. Everyone would be singing while we work, tell jokes while all working at the same time. This truly is a great company to work for don't get me wrong. They pay better than most fast food places BUT they expect you to work harder also.
Pro érvek
Free food after a shift and stuff every quarter you keep up the store safety rewards. Fun meetings, There are some really cool people you work with that are extremely nice and caring.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, stressful, can cause anxiety
Amazing!
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2018, június 3.
If you could get a job here, do it! It’s the best job i’ve ever had! I’ve been taught great life skills and been taken care of by such amazing people!
Professional and Well Organized
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, június 3.
In-N-Out was one of the best jobs I ever had. They are very organized and very helpful and have a system where you are guaranteed a raise every 3 - 5 months. This is an ideal jobs for young adults and students.
It’s like a good cult
Level 5 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marina del Rey, CA2018, június 3.
No two days are the same. It was a love hate relation for a wonderful company who cares about their associates. Lots of happy people. Hard work but totally worth it.
Pro érvek
Free food, gifts and lots of raises, paid training
Kontra érvek
The customer is always right, short breaks, can be very hectic
Fun and Fast-paced
ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington Beach, CA2018, június 2.
Working for In-N-Out Bruger was an amazing experience but it can be extremely stressfull at times. I loved the upbeat and positive work environment that my coworkers created.
Pro érvek
Great food and excellent people to work with.
Fast-paced and stressful.
Fun Place to work
Cashier, Order Associate, Board Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2018, június 2.
If you enjoy fast paced jobs, this is perfect for. as you all know, in n out is always busy but, makes the time go by very fast. I can't say anything bad about this company
free lunches
they close late
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and fast pace environment
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange, CA2018, június 1.
Great christian based company to work for with room to grow and get into management. Would highly recommend if young and in high school, provides flexibility with schedule and growing opportunity of you are looking to make a career out of it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had so much fun working here!
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redondo Beach, CA2018, június 1.
I basically grew up working here...alll my managers were great people, it was always busy and never a dull moment the entire time i worked there. They offer great pay/great incentives/and they are really big on hard work respect child abuse and family!!!
Pro érvek
1 free burger each day you work, all expense paid Disneyland trips if store goals are reached, annual picnic
Kontra érvek
You must wear a hat/uniform
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: In-N-Out Burger? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van