In-N-Out Burger Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 939 értékelés megmutatása
Productive and fast pace
Lead Clean Up Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  La Verne, CA2017, november 8.
Typical day, start early in the morning at 5am, breakdown a work order pallet of supplies that is needed for throughout the day. Clean and prep the food kitchen for the day shift. It was only two people who started this early until the managers or shift leader who would showed up later and then they helped very little, prep for the rest of the day. Its a fast pace, race against time work culture. The hardest part was being behind schedule, once you fall behind it messes up the rest of the shift that starts after you. The best part was that every year, the company does a company picnic and they had great prizes given away like candy.
Free burger a day
Kontra érvek
short breaks, sent home if its a slow day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
productive work place
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2017, november 6.
friendly and fast paced. very task oriented. I worked in the morning before opening the store. usually involved working alone clean certain sections of in n out while another associate did the other parts. Delivery days were a bit hectic at times
free burger
in n out
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Low Hours
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cerritos, CA 907032017, november 4.
You will not get more than 10hours a week until you reach a level 5, So in like 8months-1year
Not worth it

Managers are usually chill
1 Free burger every working day but no discounts at all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 5Jelentés
Fun Fast Paced busy
Level 4 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2017, november 1.
In n Out was great. I would clock in Stretch and the hit fries or any other positions needed. I would take orders give orders hand out food, and do Inventory. As well as cook fires as needed.
Environment, Managers
Kontra érvek
To many employees, stores are to crowed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, supplies all tools and supplies
Painter/Maintenance Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baldwin Park, CA2017, október 31.
Provides work vehicle and supplies needed to complete work. Management and pay need to be addressed. Besides that great company to build a career with.
Full benefits job security
Kontra érvek
Pay graveyard hours travel alot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun Place to work
Level 3 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morgan Hill, CA2017, október 30.
This place is fun and cares about its employees. They do have some issues with advancement for some positions. Other then that they care about the employees and have a great team environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Job but not what it seems on the surface.
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Sacramento, CA2017, október 30.
For kids in high school and young people its a great place to get work experience however there is A LOT of favoritism and unfair treatment that goes on behind the scenes. Managers choose who gets good hours, training, and positions daily based off of who they do and don't like. if you find yourself working a not-so-good position often with your request for next level training being rarely if ever approved, theres a good chance the management team doesn't like you. People will smile in your face and then try to get you fired behind you back, my advice, if you're going to work here, don't make friends. show up, work and go home, only way to stay drama free.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Very Fast Paced
Level 6 Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santee, CA2017, október 27.
Very high demanding, when you clock in you are always moving. I learned how to always be on my feet. Management is not the greatest, definitely needs to become more of a Leader type roll and not a Boss type. The culture can be very negative at times since we are always doing something. The hardest part of the job would be the negativity towards the workers when things became difficult. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the friends you make and the customers you help.
Manager
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Sales and customer relason
Fresh Foods Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2017, október 26.
I doing my best when I got job in here how to move sales and good reason with customer and what company gogl have followed in tram work I have work experiences in Saudi Arabia and bechalor degree in market in USA major marketing awards of best employees in sales
Sales
Kontra érvek
Cheeck expri products and rotet planogram date
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
great
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indio, CA2017, október 22.
i truly enjoy working at this company. It has provided so much for my family. It has provide me with training i need to move up with the company and be successful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work. Great for students
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, október 22.
Excellent job for a first job and for any students. Hours are really flexible and the pay is really good. Start off as being part time but you can work your way up. Favoritism.
Pro érvek
Pay, flexible hours, free burger when you work, advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and up best place to work at. Friendly coworkers. Flexible work hours.
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2017, október 21.
Very busy and productive.
Very hands on.
Interactions with costumers all the time.
Managers and coworkers are nice to work with, like a family.
Positive environment.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, flexible work hours
Shortbreads, hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and exciting work place
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2017, október 20.
was a great place full of opportunity and great co workers and and management that really wants to see you grow. not everyone will be on your side and will want to see/help you grow even managers but you have to just jump in and get the training and show them that your ready and your epic. It is a good challenge and it will help you grow as a person and realize potential that you never thought you would have plus you gain a family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, fun, fast paced
Front End Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, október 20.
No better team of management out there in my experience. Fantastic people, very fast paced, and working alongside and often bumping into others, tight areas.
Pro érvek
Culture, fun, good quality food
Short breaks, fast pace
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with flexible hours
Mid-level Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, október 19.
This is the perfect place for college students to work. Very fun fast-paced environment that is supportive of your long-term goals in life. This environment makes the work days go by quickly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of my favorite jobs as a young person
Top of the line customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tustin, CA2017, október 19.
I worked at In-N-Out for a year back just when I was out of high school. It was such a fun job! I loved the people I worked with, I was always smiling, the days went by super fast, and I was guaranteed to have lunch at every shift. The leadership and management was amazing and always set their staff up for success! If you stay on your game you have a lot of room to move up and can even have management or ownership opportunities. Awesome job!
Free Lunch when you work
No Discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Fun job
Level 5 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington Park, CA2017, október 18.
in n out was my first job it was a fast paced job always provided 100% customer service. you can move up fast in the company it was so fun working there
free activities
Kontra érvek
no insurance for part time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best companies I've had the pleasure to work for.
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, október 15.
In n out is a great company to work for. They are very flexible on working with your schedule. It is a very high speed work environment. It comes with its challenges just as any other job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
It’s a good job
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morgan Hill, CA2017, október 15.
Nice job fun workers. Very flexible hours good pay. Not a bad career. But they just don’t move you up to full time worker quickly. I would recommend this job to a friend
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés
Fast paste
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburg, CA2017, október 13.
Customer service based. Food handling, managed crew member to there highest abilities. Training persons on new and upcoming policy and procedures. Flow up on those new policy's and making sure they are implementing them on a day-to-day basics.
free lunch