In-N-Out Burger Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 242 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Very Fun Place/Company To Work With.
In N Out Burger Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, július 28.
In N Out Burger Is A Great Company To Work For, Everyone Gets Treated With Respect and Its a Very Friendly And A Family Company We All Stick Together No Matter What The Situation Is, No One Is Left Behind Or Gets Left Behind The Mangers Are Very Respectful And Work Great With Your Schedule Even If You Are Still Attending High School/College. You Learn A Lot Being With This Company Your Customer Service May Be Down At The Beginning But Once You Get A Hang Of It, Its Like You Cant Give It Up And One Of The Hardest Parts About Working With In N Out Is That You Must Work At A Very Fast Pace But You'll End Up Getting The Hang Of It, Almost Everyday At Work An Associate Starts Off A Song Or Dance While The Others Join Or Switch It Up To The Next Song But In N Out Burger Is A Huge Blessing And AMAZING Company To Work For..... I Think Of In N Out Like The Movie "Lilo And Stich"..( "'Ohana" means "family." "Family" means "no one gets left behind.")
Pro érvek
Free Food, Family(store) Events.
Short Breaks.
Great first job
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queen Creek, AZ2018, július 28.
It's one of the best places you can work for as your first job. They teach great customer service, hygiene, environmental cleanliness, and teamwork. The staff is very friendly and the company pays it's employees very well.
Friendly, clean, upbeat.
Kontra érvek
Advancement wasn't as available as it was said.
very productive
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  The Colony, TX2018, július 26.
I enjoy working at In n Out but only see it as a starting job, not a career. Managers are always helpful yet the atmosphere seems forced. I feel I can create more value and become more productive at a job not only I enjoy but really effects peoples lives.
free lunch
work atmosphere
Amazing company
Level 7 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pico Rivera, CA2018, július 23.
This was the best place ever to work at. Although its tough and they expect nothing but the best from you it builds great work ethic and character. The training is amazing and the people they have managing are excellent. I loved my time with this company and wish I would have stayed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work, the company cares about their employees.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2018, július 23.
Overall it is a good place to work and the pay is really good to start off. Each level when you get promoted you get payed a dollar more. Always fast paced but you get used to it and you always have something to do. Most of the managers are nice.
Pro érvek
Free meals every day you work, 401k, Dental, benefits, good starting pay, advancement opportunities
Kontra érvek
some managers have their favorites, fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
Room for advancement through hard work
Level 5 Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntington Beach, CA2018, július 22.
A typical day at In N Out is insanely busy. One must be ready to handle anything and everything that occurs on a day to day shift. Pack your patience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Crazy job with good pay
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Canyon Country, CA2018, július 22.
Since day one, you hit the ground running. The job is incredibly fun and very quick, which helps your shift go by quickly. The only thing I can recommend if you want this job is, don't be lazy. Do everything in your power to stand out from your peers and your managers will take notice.
Pay, coworkers, fun environment
Always busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job---everything about it made me who I am today!
Restaurant Shift Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2018, július 20.
I started off as an associate and made my way into management!
While in management I joined the training department and was able to train in-store trainers and create leaders.
Pro érvek
Great growth if you do your part
Kontra érvek
Hours can get tricky at times but if you can manage it you can be successful!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place with good people
Clean up crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Folsom, CA2018, július 19.
Loved working there wish I could honestly go back but unfortunately with timing we had to part ways , The management is wonderful and it’s reallh just a great place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
Team Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union City, CA2018, július 19.
I was able to gain further experience in customer service as well as health and safety demands for the food environment. The job gave me flexibilty in working within all areas of the resturant from cashiering to food handling.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
A decent work place
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, július 19.
It’s a great first job, and if you just simply love Innout you’ll get a free burger every shift, unlimited frys when on the clock, great fun work environment.
Lovely burgers
Bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Friendly and Productive place
Janitor and Cleaner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, július 18.
Hospitality was highly encouraged by the manager, and was made easier to adapt due to how helpful some of the more senior employees were willing to help you out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast passed job with great pay
Cook/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, július 17.
This job provides great pay along with many opportunities to learn more skills and get raises. The dress code is stricked and the rules are also very stricked.
Pro érvek
Free food on days you work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, great incentives
Level 5 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2018, július 17.
You receive a lot of gifts. Pay is good. Employees and management are a hit or miss. Overall a great company to work for. If you do a drive in only, be prepared to work your butt off. If you work at a dine in it’s the easiest job ever
Positive team environemnt
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rohnert Park, CA2018, július 16.
Great company that maintains high company standards. A fast-paced and positive work environment where all team members are important assets to the company and operation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has a very friendly and welcoming environment. Everyone is always ready to teach and guide, there is absolutely no drama or collisions.
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tustin, CA2018, július 15.
Healthy environment filled with kind hearted people who are genuine. Management is understanding and flexible with any situation what so ever. I would recommend this line of work to every friend.
Free meals
In N Out
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2018, július 13.
This was my first job, a typical day here was a non stop fast paced work , maintaining each station clean interacting with 1000+ customers a day.The most enjoyable part was getting along with coworkers as we do treat each other as a family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for your first job. Might be a little intimidating and stressful at first but pay is Good
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, július 12.
If you’re in college or high school this is a good place to work especially for the Pay because it’s the best you will probably be able to get as a student. No piercings had to take my nose one out but it’s worth it for the pay. My shifts were usually 5-6 hours sometimes 8. They always keep you longer than they scheduled you which sucks because they don’t even ask if it’s ok. You will rarely ever get out on time. I’m under 18 and had to stay till 1 am one time! Is that even legal???? Also only one ten minute break if your shift is less than 8 hours which sucks. But you do get a free meal every 4 hours you work. Most employess are friendly but others aren’t. They can be very rude. I started in April and 3 months later and I’m already a level 3! They do promote very quickly as long as you’re a hard worker!!! Don’t be lazy just do your job. That’s something I like a lot. Being new to the job is very stressful because you don’t really get too much 1 on 1 training you just watch about 7 hours of video and they expect you to remember everything and just do it. They also don’t explain everything in the videos and you’ll get in trouble if you do something wrong even if no one told you what’s right and wrong. Also not enough lockers it’s firdt come first serve and I still don’t have one.... other than that it’s ok only thing keeping me is pay to be honest and some nice people
Pro érvek
Great pay, benefits, short hours sometimes, promote fast
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, keep you longer and don’t ask, no discounts when not working
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast food isn't enjoyable.
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  1970 Crater Lake Hwy, Medford, OR 975042018, július 12.
Working here was mind numbing. Very simple repetitive work. Customers talked to you as if you were not a person. Management cared more about the customers than the employees. Not enjoyable experience, but pay was good enough to keep you there until you finally can't take the lack of brain function occupation.
Pro érvek
You get a free meal while working.
Kontra érvek
No downtime, rude customers, cleaning bathrooms, under appreciated.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing fast paced collaborative work environment
Highland- Host (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Highland, CA2018, július 11.
A typical day of work at In n out will always be recognized as enjoyable for me. The culture is so very hardworking and everyone that is hired, their work ethic is always at 110%.
Pro érvek
Very friendly amazing environment.
short work shifts
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: In-N-Out Burger? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van