In-N-Out Burger Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 361 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fast and Responsive
In-N-Out Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alhambra, CA2018, október 26.
You really got to be on your feet during crunch time, but also have the same prefect quality output that you would during the down time hours, overall its a great place to learn how to be fast, fluent and flexible.
Funish
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vista, CA2018, október 21.
Dont work here if you are slow. If you are a slow learner dont come. These reviews seem pointless. Help end this. i am going to keep typing till time runs out
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive, fast pace, fun and easy workplace
ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  2585 N tustin st orange ca 928652018, október 19.
A typical day at work for me is just receiving orders from costumers in the dine-in area or the drive-thru lane, inside the store or in the drive thru line outside. When it's not busy in the dine-in area or cashier line, I help the drive-thru corner preparing the animal/cheese fry, drinks, organize the drive-thru orders before we hand it out or hand-out the orders to the costumers. The most enjoyable part of my job is communicating with the costumers. I just enjoy and love hearing and sharing with them. Every management is nice and very open to us. We enjoy working with them sometimes you don't even feel like they're our managers. Everyone us nice and very helpful!
Pro érvek
Free lunch, enjoyable workplace, they appreciate us in meetings every month.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, less work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace.
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 19.
This job is very fast paced. It pays very well but doesn't provide enough hours for someone looking for a job to support themselves. I've learned how to multi-task very well here at In N Out Burger.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and not enough hours to pay my bills
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Assistant manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, az2018, október 19.
Working for in n out burger is great for the right people. It is a very fast pace environment with a lot of multitasking. The training process is great but you have to have a good work ethic to be successful.
It was a chill job
In-N-Out Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Studio City, CA2018, október 18.
The job was good and the benefits where amazing. The pay rate is honestly the best and hours are flexable I would definitely recommend anyone to work there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and fun work environment
LEVEL 6 ASSOCIATE (COOK) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2018, október 18.
Loved working every shift at In-N-Out. Always busy with something to learn everyday. Fun staff and great management make In-N-Out a great company to work for.
Great benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love in n out they are awsome and they treat u great
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Studio City, CA2018, október 18.
At in n out your always doing something you work hard for your money. The environment is healthy and friendly. The pay is amazing and fair. They work with u step by step in order for u to understand the task given. Best part is that they work with your schedule.
Free lunch
10 minute breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Store associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2018, október 17.
I love working here but I don't get enough hours. Every employee starts at part time. I have been working there since Sept 2018 and already got a raise but still at PT.
free lunch
only part time available
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best company to work for
Cook, cashier, entry level management training (Volt alkalmazott) –  Barstow, CA2018, október 16.
The best company ive worked for. The only reason someone wouldn't make a career out of it is because it may take a while to become a manager in the company. At the same time as long as you come in to work daily and execute what they ask of you, you'll see yourself move up very quickly in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pace job very great energy from managers to all of the store associates
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  The Colony, TX2018, október 16.
I learned great customer service, food quality , in n out service , how to train people for produce in the morning , how to count inventory , cashier.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Very very busy all the time
Clean up / Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hesperia, CA2018, október 15.
Very well disciplined store and company, they run a very tight yet smooth ship. if you are willing to learn and adapt you can move up in the company fairly easy.
Fun place to work
Level 4 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 15.
Fun place to work, you're usually surrounded by people within similar age. Managers are usually pretty good, depends on the person like any other job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team oriented atmosphere, quick paced
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Carlos, CA2018, október 15.
Whenever I head to work all I do is cook and slave myself away at the overtime everyday because there is not enough people and everyone there has to make up for the lack of staff. I've been there for 3 years and have had more negative experiences then positive. The managers are more concerned about selling more burgers than their associates health and personal lives, they will keep you longer just for the numbers. My Store manager (main manager for the store) once stayed open after our outrageous 1 am close time just to get "burgers up". The only reason that he did that is because every burger up we get from the previous year he get a .25 cent bonus PER burger.
benefits, free meals
Kontra érvek
6 hour shift gets one 10 min break, OVERTIME.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place for a career
Assistant Manager, Level 7, Safety Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2018, október 14.
Most people think that "Fast Food" is unworthy of being a career. In-N-Out is one of the most well managed, clean, determined, career advancement focused jobs I have ever had. They expect you to work hard, follow the mission statement, and work in a clean/safe environment. They expect a lot out of their employees but nothing unreasonable. They have quality employees and reward them very well for their hard work.
Great wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would recommend to any college student.
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garland, TX2018, október 14.
Extremely professional, challenging you to be your best self, very accommodating to college schedules and sickness. Very positive, excellent management.
Pro érvek
Customer service experience, challenging multitasking, wonderful team and management, excellent company standards
Kontra érvek
Physical labor all shift, constantly on your feet with uncomfortable shoes only ordered through the company.
Great Place to work
Manager-Third Person (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, október 12.
Overall my experience at In n Out has been great! I would highly recommend this job to anyone. The company always goes above and beyond to take care of the associates.
Pro érvek
Pay, Friendships made, free food while working
Kontra érvek
Night Shifts can be tough for someone with a family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, október 11.
They are flexible with your schedule. They work around your schedule ... great opportunity for advancement and the management team is awesome and understanding.
Ok
Clean-up Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, CA2018, október 11.
I particualry didnt enjoy the job due to supervisor conflict. However i don't doubt there are plenty of great reasons to work at in-n-out. I just cant figure out any for the place I worked at.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well planned and executed business agenda.
In-n-Out Associate Level 4 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carlsbad, CA2018, október 10.
Good training opportunities. They operate consistently along their mission plan, and move worker diligently up the ladder of advancement. Train in management.
Free meal every 4 hours of work
Favorite individuals
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: In-N-Out Burger? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van