In-N-Out Burger Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 140 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Best Job
General Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Costa Mesa, CA2018, május 9.
My store I worked at really gave me to opportunities to thrive and grow in a work place. I was uncomfortable being on the counter before but after a week or so they made me comfortable.
hard work but worth it
Level 6 Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2018, május 9.
I love my job except when we're understaffed. We get paid well and treated well. I don't really have complaints. It helps being good at my job too! Also I love who I work with and the customers.
Pro érvek
free meals, friendly environment, nice pay
busy, stressful at times
Favorite job to date
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brentwood, CA2018, május 4.
I have no complaints about this job at all. Great people, great pay, great job culture. So many benefits are given to employees and are treated with great respect. Opportunity to move up in the company is available for everyone!
Pro érvek
Free lunches, great pay, great benefits, flexibility to move up
Very stressful at times
Fast paced environment.
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2018, május 3.
You catch up to the rhythm. It is very fast pace. You have to alway be smiling. There needs to be a sense of professionalism from every worker. Glad to have worked there for awhile.
free food.
great place
level 6 cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, május 3.
This is a great company to work for, great team oriented atmosphere and very fastpace. Company appreciates your hard work and rewards the associates a lot and hard work is very recognized.
Pro érvek
Great rewards. vacation time, good pay.
Kontra érvek
hard work, tired after work, smells like burger and fries
Fast-Paced, Enjoyable Place
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, május 3.
I love working here! The coworkers are like siblings I never knew I needed. Time usually goes quick when working due to the fast-paced environment and constant multitasking. You get a raise every time you master a certain level of training. They have a good starting pay for being fast food.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace, friendly environment and good pay
Level 4 associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sherman Oaks, CA2018, május 1.
Working at INO taught me great customer service and how to work at a really quick pace and under pressure. Management was good sometimes hectic my store experience a lot of frustrating shifts because the managers were always under pressure and didn't always know where to place the workers on busy days. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with customers and handling a lot of pressure all at once. The best part of the job is getting to eat a free meal during your breaks and having all the co-workers enjoy each others presence and all the prizes the company offers for each store.
Pro érvek
Free lunches and free INO events
Kontra érvek
May be stressful and frustrating for some
Smile Factory
Level 4 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA2018, április 30.
The most enjoyable part of working for In N Out, is getting to put a smile on people's face all day long. The company has a huge reputation that brings a steady flow of guests all day long.

We have the wonderful opportunity to brighten their day by not only providing them with delicious, high quality food, but goin the extra mile to make them feel like they are a part of our company family. They seek to go above and beyond every opportunity they get!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work inviroment with judgmental co-workers and theifs
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, április 29.
I didnt mind the fast paced inviroment. It was more so the fact that the co-workers constantly had mouthed one another and was always judgmental of people (even customers). I dont really think I would have left tho had my phone and money not been stolen from my locker by another co-worker.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Not to many hours due to over flow of staff
fun workplace
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Inglewood, CA2018, április 28.
Management is amazing and our work environment is very fast paced and we are always working to make our customers happy. I learned how to work with others and be professional.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Face paced place.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, április 26.
A typical day at In N Out for me is greeting every customer with a smile, friendly conversation, and offering assistance to enhance customer experience and buying opportunities.
Free lunches, Pay rate
short breaks and lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job can become stressful
Level 6 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Simi Valley, CA2018, április 26.
Very fast pace, its hot, stressful. Has moments of being fun but you have to hustle to have fun. Cleanliness to the extreme, men must be groomed a certain way and girls need to put their hair in a tiny hat, not impossible but annoying. Also gets very hot a sweaty.
Best job
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2018, április 26.
Such a fun work place. Amazing coworkers and management. Store was always very organized and prepared for the busy day. Never slow so workday flew by and was fun
fun place
Level 5 Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, április 24.
great high school job or great job if you have a flexible schedule, they will work with you along with provide good benefits for you. there is big room to grow and gain customer experience.
Greatest Company to work for
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grapevine, TX2018, április 24.
In-N-Out has the best training and development for employees and has a great career path for anyone who wants to work up in to store management. The company really cares about the employees, and they treat you as such.
Free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and vary social work environment
In N Out Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV 891192018, április 22.
I loved working for In N Out. working for the company i learned a-lot and got to meet a-lot of great people. on any typical day in n out is fast passed and excellence, and teamwork are critical, management does a great job making sure shifts run smoothly and associates preform quality task to ensure the store continues to run efficiently.
flexibility when in school
Short break its 10 mins and you only get 1 in 6 hrs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, well organized
Associate Level 5 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2018, április 20.
In N Out Burger is a great place to work. I've worked in three different stores and the culture is the same; Upbeat, motivating, and family orientated. The pay is awesome and they give you incentive to get higher in the company. There is tons of room for moving up in the company. Average 25-30 hours a week. I learned how to be hard worker from this company, and i made many friends. The hardest part of the job is that they are extremely strict on uniform and polices but that is what makes In N Out so organized. Management is pretty cool and always helped me out with anything i needed. High energy and upbeat company, be prepared to work at a fast pace. If you're wanting a job to chill at, this probably isn't the job for you.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, great pay, flexible schedule, awesome culture
Kontra érvek
i no longer work here, and i miss it!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for when you are young many opportunities to grow and develop.
Fresno, CA Shift Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, április 17.
I loved this job when I was younger and didn't have a family. As life progressed I found myself not enjoying my family like I should because I was always working weekends and nights.
Pro érvek
Great starting pay, great benifits if fulltime, free burger every shift
Kontra érvek
You earn every penny of your pay, a lot of hard work and stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
In-N-Out Experince
Fry Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, április 16.
Working at in-n-out was a great experience, considering it was my first job and it taught me a lot of things that set me up for jobs i will have in the future. Customer service for example, was perhaps the greatest thing in n out is known for. 'Taking the extra mile' for the customer is what we are all trained to do; whether it is holding the door open for them, or greeting them with a smile or asking how their day is.
workplace orientation and training
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, április 16.
implementing training throughout the day along with balancing the fast paced business flow. enjoying an environment full of teamwork as well as welcoming newcomers onto the team daily.
meeting new people
difficult customer
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: In-N-Out Burger? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van